Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33190 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
I attended urhobo college a very notorious school.At the hostel my job was to put fold of paper in between toes of other students .U can hear some shout jesu-s it was fun.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Aiyetunje: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
Secondary school o secondary school!

I wish I was back there! What didnt I do?

-scaling the school fence
-stabbing classes big time (i mean sometimes i wont show up for a single class in a week & i was within the school premises)
-bringing alcohol to school & getting drunk
-staying on the playgronds playing football well beyond the bell has gone, getting chased by the teachers, getting beaten
-we dug an underground tunnel under the school fence to enhance our getting outside school
-"finding" girls troubles!
-i remember in JSS2 we had a physics( or one science subject sha)exam & we had a corper teacher supervising us. . . we all brought out our textbooks openly to dub!
-involved in numerous "racks" ie fights!
-there was this loan shark of a guy who would loan us money and collect huge interest! eg u borrow N10 to pay back N30. . . for every day u default, u pay an additional N10 or so. . . this guy hammered big time o!
-remember a clearing in the bush where we had palmwine drinkin sessions, so called cult initiations, underground fight clubs . . .
-cos my school was located in a university camps, when we scaled the fence we would dress up in mufti acting like big boy undergraduates chatting up jambites!
-fights with rival schools just outside our campus!
-attending numerous parties!
-going to inter-house sports at the prestigious all-girls school nearby (can anybody guess which?)

Sec school was fun!

This thread has been the most hilarious I have read on Nairaland! brings back all the old memories!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by iz2much: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
i was in a college in utah then when I slept with 3 sisters and another 3 friends, I felt good After doing that
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Suntemi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2008
iz2much:

i was in a college in utah then when I slept with 3 sisters and another 3 friends, I felt good After doing that

Are U sure, U're not carrying HIV.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Hesperus(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
LOL @all.

In high school, we'd prepare die for QC or Vivian Fowler interhousesports, come to to school with our newest/best designer clothes stuffed in our bags, ready to bounce immediately after classes!

Also, once exams ended, we'd come to school normally with mufti under our uniform. After assembly, we just strip d uniforms and its off to game centers (EJW, mad house, payless 2, etc)

Good ol' days! grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Makavelis(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
i was the 'baddest' grin smackin all the girls grin breakin hearts lol grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dminister(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
i got caught up making love to my head teachers daughter by my best friends. i was d most handsome boy in my sckool,breaking hearts,girls were rushing after me cos i was d baddest guy then.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Phemour: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
I use to emanate names from any funny action done by teachers.

- There was a teacher who always like us doing test, i gave him Tomorrow Test

- Mr. Tijani: He always wear one shirt i give him Aparo o laso meji

- Our Mathematics teacher always perfumed herself, i gave her Oko Corpse

All the names were accepted by the entire students of the school

brb
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
One guy told his friends that he could do "Touch and Follow" after collecting money, he gave him something like a Keyholder ring.

that he should slap the girls ass with it.

The Guy just went to one pretty Big girl that had Boyfriends in senior class He slapped the girl twice on the ass when the girl turned and beat him up like

a snake grin grin grin grin grin grin

She also went to report to some female Home economics teacher after beating the guy seriously for several hours, the guy confessed that

he was testing Touch and follow. See case for school we wan laff die for like a term we were still laughing.

The girls boyfriend and his friends beat up the guy and the "medicine man" seriously.

See case
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
This was my favourite. Reading Lolly and Dauda magazine under the desk. The teacher caught us and asked us to narrate to the whole class

what we were reading.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by DavidDylan(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
dayokanu:

This was my favourite. Reading Lolly and Dauda magazine under the desk. The teacher caught us and asked us to narrate to the whole class

what we were reading.

this would fall under my top 10 list of crazy things i did in primary school.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
David,

How did you narrate it when JT was rock hard in my shorts and I was trying to pocket to cover it but the teacher said I should remove by hand from my pocket
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
lol. I bet u started thinking of crazy random stuff to bring that 'man' down.

how did it go?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by bettes(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
dayokanu:

what we were reading.

Randy teacher  wink
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
I RMBR THE TIME I ALL MOST GOT EXPELLED FOR MAKING MA
PRINCIPAL LOOK LIKA COMPLETE IDIOT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCH grin grin,
  I LATER GOT BCK @ HIM,I GOT HIM FIRED
BY EXPOSING ALL HIS EVIL DEEDS(INCLUDING THA NASTY ONES TOO wink)

AND HE WAS A PASTOR shocked shocked, KHIA shocked angry
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by ryker(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
Almost murdered the house master. He was fond of flogging boys who didn't get up early enough for morning devotion. So we broke the light switches on the wall beside the door, pulled out the live wire and added a little bit more to make it longer. Pulled a metal bunk bed across the door, made sure it connected with the live wire, then poured some water on the floor for good measure.The house master tried to get into my dorm the nxt morning and had to move the bunk bed aside ZAPPPPP!. Guy nearly died, he ran all the way to the principals quaters, screaming "awon omo yii fe pa mi o" (These children nearly killed me o). It was sooo funny. Guy was an asshole anyway . lol
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
We were in Primary 5 and the whole class was reeling with laffter

We were passing the buck; This guy bought it, This one took it out of my bag, i wanted to tell them something, I did not join them to read,

It wasnt funny we thot we would be expelled He threatened us that he would invite our parents we were so scared
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by osisi6(f): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2008
we had a youth corper Mr O that never packed properly. grin lipsrsealed
Infact all the girls said he didn't wear any underwear because his "things" were always very disorganised
and worst of all he wore somewhat tight trousers.
then one day, he came in to teach with a full bladder and kept gyrating from side to side,waiting for the bell to ring.
We laughed taya.
he kept crossing and uncrossing his legs,he put his hands in this pockets,took them out.
there were about 33 girls in the class and all our eyes were zeroed in on his "abunna"
chei!!

We burst out laughing at several intervals and he reported us afterwards to the principal and we were asked to write him an apology letter before he could return to our class
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by showbobo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
;d :d
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by DavidDylan(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2008
dayokanu:

David,

How did you narrate it when JT was rock hard in my shorts and I was trying to pocket to cover it but the teacher said I should remove by hand from my pocket

I never got caught.  grin I guess i hid it well. Best way to do it was remove the cover and conceal it with a textbook or newspaper.

JT wasnt responding at that age then so it was easy to get away with it.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hmmm . . . I used to collect P.T.A money from my dad almost weekly, he never cared what the fees were for, used to drink orobo and feed some gluttons back then! cheesy cheesy grin

J.S.S 1- Slapped a girl's butt like i used to do in primary school. . . didn't get away wirrit! cheesy Used to admire uncle corper for his teaching skills smiley

J.S.S 2- Always looking dirty @school. . . never completed my notes in classes. I always hated Intro-Tech classes. Had this J.S.S3 babe that was always trying die hard to be my school mother, she used to buy me all sorts because I was really cute and harmless, i hated the idea so she stopped being my school mother later on. . .

J.S.S 3- Queen got pregnant before we finished JUNIOR WAEC. . . She used to be that cute little teddy bear. . . embarassed
Used to sneak out with my cousin, Tobi, to Rowe Park Yaba to swim, we would bribe the gateman, baba ohio (his monkey). . . We would go underwater and smooch the babes cheesy grin That was where a babe first wooed me cool

S.S.S 1- Left J.M.H.S for Epe Grammar School. . . Boy O Boy that was an experience I will never forget! I went through hell in Boarding school. . . Met this babe I had known in my former school. . . She used to sweat me a lot. . .  leaned on my shoulder during 'friday school chores'. . . Florence really liked me and used to hangout with me, i dey feel the babe sha. . . she was a day student. . . tongue Junior almost set me up because he was with the babe! tongue
There was this guy called Segun Abati, pretended to be a good school father, he ganged up with some seniors in the hostel and they stole my money, i had kept it in my underwear before i went to bed. . . wonder how they stole it! They even wanted to punish me the following day shocked Mum rescued me not too long and I went back to my former school.
My friends were glad I was back. . .  smiley
We formed a clique, the OSHO group, we were all very small then so we rolled together. . . Some other dudes joined the clique later because we were so intelligent and yet very playful!

S.S.S 2- It was all about 'Acting Prefects'!
We had this Economics teacher then, Mr. Shikemi, used to 'stab English' like mad then. . . if you tried to correct him, you would be beaten like 'Aso Ofi' grin
There was this one time he was teaching us, he sent the late comers out so they were receiving lectures from outside, just above the class walls. . . Abudu, a fellow classmate made jest of him and he chased him. . . teacher fell down and abudu was laughing, the whole  teachers joined in the chase and caught him. . . They flogged him like mad and suspended him. . . The teacher came back to class and scared us with some 'juju' in his pocket. . . cheesy grin

S.S.S 3- Toyin was openly dating the V.Principal! shocked Caught em once in the office together, had to code up or else, na bad WAEC for moi. . .
I was the youngest in the whole class, so the V.P used to make jest of me. . . some months before the SSCE/WAEC, i begun wearing jeans as my school trouser. . . V.P called me to the assembly and embarrassed me in front of everyone in a funny way. . . I laughed it off. . . notin do me. . .

May/June SSCE started. . . Omo come see as Expo dey fly! expo from left right and center. . .  Even all the born-againz sef cheated! cheesycheesy

haaaaa the good ol' days!  cry

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by sulymon(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hey kokoye, u reminds me d days. I can't just 4get d day i was picked out for a speech to welcome our ex_principal, i was like sinking into d ground to d fact dat i was given an a spectacle by my class teacher.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by nomanicole(f): 1:07am On Nov 26, 2008
~i would never buy a pen when resuming but will go back with like 50 pens.
~would lift buckets from under bunks,take them out of the room,turn out the water into my buckets. go to watch in the morning,cursing and swearing with them.
~in my ss3, my set gals would go to the dining hall before time, eat and turn food into nylon bags and head for the hostel,leaving the owners of the table and the food hungry for a while before something is done.
~ always eager to hear when lesbians are caught,so i could join in beating them up esp my seniors
~smuggle in indomie,sardine,spices etc contrabands through the day students. soak and eat them when its soft.
~we had this very lazy maths mistress who was also our senior boarding mistress,she was so lazy she couldnt record our scores and time was actually going so i decided to help one day i went to see her cos i was the acting house prefect,oh boy! see gbege, most of my friends didnt make up to 45 which was the cut off,so i assisted by increasing their marks for free,from 1st term,ah i became their heroine.
~so many lil things i'd rem later
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by savanaha: 1:13am On Nov 26, 2008
nomanicole:

~i would never buy a pen when resuming but will go back with like 50 pens.
~would lift buckets from under bunks,take them out of the room,turn out the water into my buckets. go to watch in the morning,cursing and swearing with them.
~in my ss3, my set gals would go to the dining hall before time, eat and turn food into nylon bags and head for the hostel,leaving the owners of the table and the food hungry for a while before something is done.
~ always eager to hear when lesbians are caught,so i could join in beating them up esp my seniors
~smuggle in indomie,sardine,spices etc contrabands through the day students. soak and eat them when its soft.
~we had this very lazy maths mistress who was also our senior boarding mistress,she was so lazy she couldnt record our scores and time was actually going so i decided to help one day i went to see her because i was the acting house prefect,oh boy! see gbege, most of my friends didnt make up to 45 which was the cut off,so i assisted by increasing their marks for free,from 1st term,ah i became their heroine.
~so many little things i'd rem later

I hope non of your friends became teachers because they would probably be one of the ones that completely failed the fourth grade exam
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2008
dayokanu:

David,

grin grin grin grin, lmao
You guys are so damn fuuny. grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2008
Actually,i am d victim in dis case. I registered as an external student 4 waec in anoda skul. So i used 2 go 2 the school wit mofty den l8a change 2 d uniform. It was maths day and i was fully prepared 4 it. I've ironed my uniform nicely nd folded it in2 my bag, i've jacked all night,i've arranged my mathset. What could possibly go wrong i thought. I went 2 the school d nxt day chilln,feeln very confident. Then d waec officials came,i rushed 2 go and change into my uniform. I opened my folder, den it happened. I jst stood deir, i couldnt believe it, sum1 has stolen my nicely ironed uniform and replaced it wit a torn,smelly,dirty uniform dat was squeezd into my bag. I was so annoyd dat i couldnt cry all i did ws smile! Meanwhile exam has started. I had 2 run around begging juniors 4 uniform. D best part of it was dat i actually got A1 in maths wen d results were releasd after all the set backs.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2008
Actually,i am d victim in dis case. I registered as an external student 4 waec in anoda skul. So i used 2 go 2 the school wit mofty den l8a change 2 d uniform. It was maths day and i was fully prepared 4 it. I've ironed my uniform nicely nd folded it in2 my bag, i've jacked all night,i've arranged my mathset. What could possibly go wrong i thought. I went 2 the school d nxt day chilln,feeln very confident. Then d waec officials came,i rushed 2 go and change into my uniform. I opened my folder, den it happened. I jst stood deir, i couldnt believe it, sum1 has stolen my nicely ironed uniform and replaced it wit a torn,smelly,dirty uniform dat was squeezd into my bag. I was so annoyd dat i couldnt cry all i did ws smile! Meanwhile exam has started. I had 2 run around begging juniors 4 uniform. D best part of it was dat i actually got A1 in maths wen d results were releasd after all the set backs.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kumbalo(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2008
i sneaked out of the classroom for some palm wine in a joint close to my school, went back to the class feeling tipsy and guess what? . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dexter2lif: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
i rem then we went to 1 of the tallest mountain in abeokuta without the admin notify , then 1 of my friend fell down from the top and died, for good 1 month we all fell sick cos it was just like a dreams, still unforgetable seen
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chicanita: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ FGGC Sagamu.
I remember staying up late at night after lights out gisting with my friends and then sneaking to take a bath ( that's if we had an extra bucket of water for the next day), then when we got back to the room we would hurriedly wake some of our roomgirls sleeping and tell them that they had overslept and that it was morning and almost time to leave the hostel. We would watch and hold our laughter as they would rush to the bathroom with their buckets of water as early as 1am.sometimes we would pity them in cases of water scarity and tell them its all a joke before they go to the bathroom. cheesy

When the school authority gave us wallclocks with alarms that sounded everyhour to monitor when it's time for the next lesson and when the teacher was to leave the class, when the alarm sounds at the hour, all the of us in the class would freeze (be still) till it finished sounding, some  of our teachers who were writing on the board and weren't aware of the situation at the time the alarm sounded would freak out at the sight of us when he or she turned  cheesy  and later laugh it out. smiley

Once we had a situation in school when some men who we called the MONshort for monster would come into the hostels at night and steal boxes. Several times we planned how to catch them- setting traps and staying awake with cutlasses by our beds and whistles to alert girls when we noticed anything, but omo eventually and mysteriously everyone would fall asleep and we would be awakened by someones scream and rush only to find no one. This went on for a while until the mon finally struck the deadly one. He and his crew came one night and disconnected the lights in only my hostel from the mains and stole 12 boxes that night, mehn i can't forget that day every body woke up late and about the same time, i just heard screams and i jumped up from my bed and behold my blessed box of loving memory was gone cry, eventhough i used a chain to wrap it round my bedbecause i had no padlock and slept close to it. Gosh i cried that day ( i was in JS2) all my provs were gone and even my school fees reciept and my baptismal card that i was going to use for my first holy communion was in there.
But later we found everything in the box including my baptisimal card smiley except the provision  sad in the incenerator.
But after that strike there was nothing heard about the mon again  wink ( because the school authority took it serious)
The kitchen staff were suspected though. lipsrsealed
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
mehn,i've really laughed out my heart reading some posts.i almost got so close to tears when i remembered my high school days,went to model college badore.used to be a real stubborn boy and was really misunderstood as a result of my complicated and outspoken nature.i actually did it all from lying to cheating and a whole lot but ill forever remember this crazy shit i did,when i invented the werepe system,i had this one handed and legged,skin burnt senior,he was so playfully wicked despite his disability so i decided to show him by putting werepe on his bed,towel and all his clothes,man,that dude almost died of itching,i later gave out the werepe to a friend who poured in on another wicked senior's bed.only this time,the senior was an albino and the guy wasnt careful wif the stuff and he let it spread round the whole room.he was later caught and he mentioned my name.man,i was beaten blue,black,beaten to a ??, ontop of the whole trashing came the almighty suspension,i was later stripped naked right infront of the class by one godforsaken bastard v.p,mr akapo,
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Alonu(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
I REMEMBER IN MY FINAL YEAR IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, MINE WAS A FULL BOARDING SCHOOL, I WAS SENIOR PREFECT, AND I WAS THE WORST OF THE BUNCH IN MY SET:
1. WAS THE ONLY STUDET IN MY SET THAT DID NOT EXPERIENCE MY PRINCIPALS FLOGGING
2. REMEMBER SUNDAYS WHEN WE WERE TAKEN TO CHURCH IN TOWN WITH OUR SCHOOL BUSES AND AFTER DROPPING THE STUDENTS I WOULD GO OUT WITH THE DRIVER IN THE SCHOOL BUS TO DRINK BEER AND EAT GOAT MEAT. grin
3. WAS THE ONLY GUY WITH 3 GIRLFRIENDS IN THE SAME CLASS AND I HAD QUICKIES WIT ALL OF THEM
4. REMEMBER THE LAST NITE B4 WE WENT HOME ON ANY BREAK WE TAGGED THOSE DAYS 'RED NIGHT' ANY ONE THAT MAKES THE MISTAKE OF SLEEPING, DOES SO AT HIS OWN RISK, COS ANY THING COULD TO HAPPEN INCLUDING RUBBING DRY PEPPER MIXED WITH TOOTH PASTE ON UR BALLS AND UR EYE.
5. ALSO REMEMBER SNEAKING OUT AT NYT TO THE GIRLS HOSTEL TO WATCH THE HAVE THEIR BATHS, I SAW EVERY GIRL IN MY CLASS NAKED B4 I GRADUATED
6. PROVISIONS WERE NOT ALLOWED IN SCHOOL THEN SO STEALING OF PROVISIONS WERE FULLY ALLOWED. I REMEMBER STEALING ONE STINGY JUNIORS MILK AND MILO AND REFILLING THE TINS WITH DUSTING POWDER AND SAND RESPECTIVELY.
WHAT ELSE, OK REMEMBER THE FIRST AND LAST DAY I HAD A FIGHT WITH ONE BIG JUNIOR WHO FELT HE COULD USE HIS SIZE TO INTIMIDATE ME, ALL HELL WAS LET LOOSE THAT NIGHT THE SECURITY MEN WENT INTO HIDING AND FIRED SHOTS INTO THE AIR, COS W REALLY MADE ALOT OF NOISEAND SET THE WHOLE COMPOUND INTO CHAOS.
7. WAS REALLY A MILITANT COS MY JUNIORS FEARED ME MORE THAN ANY STAFF OF THE SCHOOL EXCEPT THE PRINCIPAL.
WOULD KEEP U POSTED WHEN I REMEMBER THE ODAS.
N.B AM NOW A GOOD BOY OH AT LEAST BEING A BODYGUARD TO PASTOR ADEBOYE NO BE BEANS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (abuja Study Centre) / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result / We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.