Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33100 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
were you beating - or handling? wink
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by skfa1: 2:30am On Oct 31, 2008
spikedcylinder:

skfa,
Whats your cousin's name? If you don't mind me asking?

Her name is T K.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Morenike3(f): 2:34am On Oct 31, 2008
@post
rotflmao!!

It's better left unsaid. wink
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2008
One guy brought water bottle to school and used to mise his water then. Drank half the water and replaced it with Urine

Scaled school fence to watch US 94 in the middle of the night like 12

Some boys would climb the tree behind the girls hostel every morning to watch live Mojo!!!!

Smuggling Boiling ring into the Hostel to cook.

Smooching girls during prep at night on the promise that i would allow them to copy me during maths exams ( I had a lot of customers then)

Never attended business studies/Typing classes (Stabbing classes we call it)

Breaking the schools asbestos to play table tennis. Playing table soccer during prep
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2008
I'm not proud of this but I once left a biro (pen) upright on a chair so some guy could sit on it.

All is well

I did that a lot in JSS
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2008
Wake up late and stroll to school area during short break. When we were caught we would give fake names.

One day someone wrote Ade[b]GORILA[/b] Olu[b]MONKEY[/b] when the teacher came to call the names he was like Adegoriola before he realised he was the joke!!

I would go towards the blackboard to show stuffs to teachers on the board with the intention of measuring heights with them cos i was very tall.

I showed a teacher a red card after like 40minutes of boring lectures the teacher got the message and reported us to the principal before "justice" came, we already scaled the window and the fence

I swore at a teacher and the whole class was flogged 6 strokes when it got to my turn, they told me mine would be 24 strokes after the 2nd one I formed like I was going to collapse and they left me alone.

After teacher flogged us we would "dust it" like we were removing the dirt off our clothes.

No shaking or showing any weak emotions when you are being flogged At one instance In was even shaking hand and hailing my friends while being flogged. The teacher was livid!!!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2008
@ skfa1,
I don't remember that name.

@ topic

I remember one Hausa girl in our class that time, Betty. She could talk a horse dead! Most annoying thing was that she used to seat directly behind me in class so I was the one that used to suffer all her off topic yarns. One morning, I collaborated with some of my classmates to expel her from the class. We carried her table and chair and put it on the lawn in front of the class. When she came to class, we instructed her to sit there and receive her classes there.
Two days later, we were facing disciplinary committee on charges of oppression. grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2008
kokoye:

were you beating - or handling? wink

What? Lol!

See your dirry mind! tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by bigfather(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2008
Went to the girl's hostel in the dead of the night. Meeeen you need to see how girls dey sleep carelessly ! shocked
And to cap it all,the aclaimed senior babes then were no better than pigs ! Phheeewwww. tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by nana(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2008
-Went to visit pals in boys' hostel
-Cooked in the hostel
-Never really had notes back then
-Sneaking out of school to go for night parties.
-Dusting off my shoulder when beaten by seniors. Need i say i got beaten more?
- A senior once asked me to lie down flat on a red soil ground. It was on a saturday morning but i was there till evening. I just dozed off.
-I rememebr throwing tomatoes at people.
-This hapened during WAEC,Day students were asked to move in the hostels in order for them to attend night prep. There was this mango tree that was cut in front of the hostel. We all went there to take branches and used it to beat day students that were sleeping in the hostel.
-I remember writing love letters to girls and posing myself as a guy.
-i remember how me and my friends used to steal buckets of water from other people. We would go to their corners,raise 'em up with the bunk,empty the water in our buckets and put their buckets back.
-Pouring dusting powder on people's head and putting toothpaste on their face. This happens mostly when there is shortage of water in school. We call it sap of water.
-I remember going with some girls to steal our matron's chicken. Hmm,very delicious.
-I remember how i used to wear any colour of socks to classes then. Once,i notice inspection is going on,i wear my white socks.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Jarus(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2008
Primary School
-In recess, I used to fight ijakadi(wrestling) with Femi Taiwo(now a phd student in US). Being omo ajepaki I used to beat all of them
-I will pluck oranges and grapes from the schoolfarm(an offence)and pack inside my bag and take home
-In my last term in my former public school, I took 16th position in class and changed it to 6th position. It was a poor job, and I was caught at home
-I did PUNK hairstyle, and the girl beside me also did same hairstyle, and we were called husband and wife
-One of my classmates, whose father was a soldier, used to tell us that they had bomb under their bed at home. I never thought it was a lie until about I recalled about 10 years later
-I used to eat the wooden stick of my pencil and always having ink on my hand when I started using biro. Till today I still eat the base of biro,even in office!!!

Secondary school
- In SS2-3, I will not go to school in the morning, but will go and play football in the school at about 5oclock when my classmates had closed
- I will wrap paper like cigarette and put it inside the mouth of a sleeping classmate
-One day I went to fight with a classmate at felele(the name we called our schoolfarm), beat him and put dry feaces in his mouth
-In JSS2, during exams period, I went with my friend to their house to pluck coconut. Before we came back, they had finished the paper we had that day
-One day in JSS2, we went to swim at a river in the schoolfarm, and we were chased by a senior called Alfa Luku. Alfa Luku was able to pack the clothes of one of us and the guy,naked, was shouting'ALFA LUKU, EDAKUN(Alfa Luku ,plssssssssssss)' From that day anytime we wanted to make jest of the guy we just said 'Alfa Luku,edaakun'
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2008
I lost biros like there was no tomorrow. Thieves in my class then would make Abacha look like a saint.

I got my report card in primary 3 and I got like 18th position in our forthnight tests.

My dad had to sign it but for fear of been beaten I signed it myself which was poorly done.

2 weeks later when my position had normalised to 4th i still couldnt give my dad the report card to sign so he would not see the previous one.

So i signed it again!!! One day he was searching my bag and he found my report card when he checked it he saw some unfamiliar signatures.

He quizzed and and nearly skinned me alive.

This was my favourite. Reading Lolly and Dauda magazine under the desk. The teacher caught us and asked us to narrate to the whole class

what we were reading.

Twisting hymns on the assembly we were taken to the front and flogged in front of all.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by iice(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
Those who know Murumba boys know the madness i am capable of cool
However being a girl, my madness was tampered down grin
Basically did what i wanted to do back then with the authorities not being the wiser cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by twinstaiye(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
Remember the double bunk beds back then in secondary school? Well, it is the practice that the Senior stay at top bunk while the junior take the lower bunk.  But on this fateful day, I woke only to discover that I was smelling of urine.  I always known myself never to have done that. So I keep it to myself, not wanting to be found out and therefore be given a bad name. But while trying to tidy the bed so noone could notice, my eyes came in contact with the top of my senior mattress soaked with urine and had even draw a map of the world on his mattress. I quickly raised the alarm and told the House prefect who thanked me joyously since he is not in good terms with my senior.  Come and see how they ridicule the guy that day. Senior ti n tole, the memory is still fresh!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2008
In Liberia during recess, me and my friend Vickie used to run to my house ,eat and run back to school before recess was over. Later on we stop being friends.

I remember one hot School day we were all in school and we heard gun shots commin from ELWA  Beach. We all ran out of the class falling over one another.I ran to get my little brother Richard from the little kids building. They had not heard the Gun shots and were singing class songs. I ran in the Classroom and the teacher was confused about why everyone was running away.I Told her the war had started thats why the whole school was upside down. She started screaming and all the kids started crying.I Grab my brother Richard and was literally dragging him home. I later Found My Brother Evans on the way.Ran home and found my grandmother in the palava hut sitting down.She asked me what was going on and I told her the story.She thought I was lying blah blah blah. At the end of the day, It was not a war. They were doing something on the Beach. We are so used to war in Liberia that when we hear gun shots we are so fast to jump to the conclusion that another war had started and the rebel people were comming.We all literally had a heart attack.

MAMA LIBERA!!!I MISS U!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by mukina2: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
iice:

Those who know Murumba boys know the madness i am capable of cool
However being a girl, my madness was tampered down grin
Basically did what i wanted to do back then with the authorities not being the wiser cool

you did more than this confess grin grin

Catapulted a teacher in class cuz she was annoying. we were made to write i wil lnever catapult in class again 500 lines grin

hid one very troublesome girl's glasses, she cant see well without them tongue

when we have free period, we turn the class into a disco grin

My pals and i always got sick when we had RME, boring class, we'll feign sickness one after the other and we'll all end up in the school clinic grin talking and soemtimes even sleeping.

Doubled the cost of everything, when i was telling my parents what i needed in school grin

signed up for the school clubs but never attended a meeting, used that meeting time to loaf around tongue

soME students embarassed a teacher in class grade 12, we were not in class grin we came and met the punishments gonig on and we were asked to wait in the vp's office grin my best pal and i took turns in explaining ourselves else we would have been suspended and we were both senior prefects grin

would bribe the school bus driver to play hip hop and ndaga when we  are going on excursions, we would have mock contests in the bus.

Wehn we have class by class competitions to raise money. we would go round the school, calss by class telling them that someone in our class, house got burnt down and we were looknig for donation grin, they will beleive us and we would add that money to our own and share the rest grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by iice(f): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hehehehe i plead the fifth lipsrsealed grin grin
I was an a good girl what am i saying? I am a good girl ahahahahahaha. Sign my ticket already grin grin Laydeee, always hanging out with dudes from one of the most notorious schools around was educational hehehehe grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
dayokanu:

I lost biros like there was no tomorrow. Thieves in my class then would make Abacha look like a saint.

I got my report card in primary 3 and I got like 18th position in our forthnight tests.

My dad had to sign it but for fear of been beaten I signed it myself which was poorly done.

2 weeks later when my position had normalised to 4th i still couldnt give my dad the report card to sign so he would not see the previous one.

So i signed it again!!! One day he was searching my bag and he found my report card when he checked it he saw some unfamiliar signatures.

He quizzed and and nearly skinned me alive.

This was my favourite. Reading [b]Lolly and Dauda magazine under the desk. The teacher caught us and asked us to narrate to the whole class [/b]

what we were reading.

Twisting hymns on the assembly we were taken to the front and flogged in front of all.

lol. . . . . funniest of all!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
Another one:
When we got to the topic of reproduction, I suddenly took very very keen interest in Biology. grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Jarus(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Another one:
When we got to the topic of reproduction, I suddenly took very very keen interest in Biology. grin grin
obinrin ma nie !!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2008
One guy told his friends that he could do "Touch and Follow" after collecting money, he gave him something like a Keyholder ring.

that he should slap the girls ass with it.

The Guy just went to one pretty Big gal that had Boyfriends in senior class He slapped the girl twice on the ass when the girl turned and beat him up like

a snake grin grin grin grin grin grin

She also went to report to some female Home economics teacher after beating the guy seriously for several hours, the guy confessed that

he was testing Touch and follow. See case for school we wan laff die for like a term we were still laughing.

The girls boyfriend and his friends beat up the guy and the "medicine man" seriously.

In the hostel they were asked to fill the gutter with water or draw a car and push it to start.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
ife-eco-06:

obinrin ma nie !!!

Makes it berra na.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by skype5: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2008
bleeped every bitches
now stfu  angry angry
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by rikkyjen(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2008
We had this teacher in my highschool who was known for making this ridiculous grammatical blunders. Infact she was a serious sheller .

So she came to class during afternoon prep and asked us a question and the whole class didnt know it.

Next thing. she just yelled "Abi I didn't taught  you."  shocked grin.

Immediately, i and some guys @ the back seats just shouted "Everybody bend down for the arrow" and the class replied in chorus "Arrow"

Hmm, we all got our backs severed that day, not even our ass. They lied us down on the field, called all the teachers and beat stupid and bastard out of all us. We, the back benchers were given the worst treatment. Since then, once a teacher shells in class no one dares to say "pim"  grin grin grin

Scenario 2.

Firing rubber bands at the asses of the senior girls when their boyfriends were walkin em downwas a pasttime. Boy, that ish was the rave then!,

So some day, the SP boy was walkin his chick down, I and some buddies began targeting the SP's chicks ass without knowing that was the SP and his babe. Anyways, we got caught rounded up and beaten like f@uck!. Have seen enough beating in life but nothing to compared to that. After the beating, we were told to roll on the ground!

Oh My God, is there anyone who has rolled on the ground here before? Very horrific experience, the Yorubas would say "Oyi ma ko e". I was dazed that i started throwing up/vommitting, we was told to roll like more than 200metres thro and fro like 3-4 times, with the smelly gutters bordering us and a host of senior boys following us with belts, so you dare not stop rolling.

A buddy of mine stopped and he got beaten like a drum. . One of the seniors had a CK belt in which he used in whoopin this dude and the boy got tattoted with the CK sign. . A decade after or more, the mark is still there! grin grin grin

Boy, boarding house was crazy and full of abuses!. . Did i get my pound of flesh back on my juniors? YES ooooooooooooooooo.  grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by ayobase(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2008
a bucket filled with water
suspended on an half closed door.

this was done 4 our house master.
he opened the door and it rained!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by HRhotness(f): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2008
the matron locked some of us out of the grils hostel one night  because we were with "boys" so we had to jump over the fence to get it. i ripped my fav skirt and another girl cut her leg. . . we were so pissed we decided to get revenge. so one dark night we dressed up in black and wore masks, waited for her by her house and beat d shit out of her. . . she had to be in hospital for about  2 wks. . . d best we had in d grils hostel because the key was left with d head girl, which waspointless because the hostel wasnt lockd for d entire time she was away grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by playahP(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2008
asmoke weed
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by enfuse(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2008
Bertween my JS 1 and JSS2, I hated holidays because I won't have the oppurtunity to play
I did everything from live wwf wrestling, to rubber band shooting, backflip etc.
I was dirty at any time "T" I used to play as if Iam acting an action movie. I always played
body, soul and spirit and my friends wouldn't find games period exciting without me. I was the king of the playground
and even when I am sick them days with high fever I still played vigiourously.
The amazing thing was that during the games session, the fever leave's and I'll play untill I get sore just for the fever to return after games.
Thinking about it right now I shake my head smiley
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Morenike3(f): 2:04am On Nov 02, 2008
mukina2:

signed up for the school clubs but never attended a meeting, used that meeting time to loaf around tongue
Been there done that grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by skfa1: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ all

Interesting !!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by shotster50(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
Ahh Fedi,

Poured urine on some bully on last day of school.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Busybody2(f): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2008
My hubby poured shaving cream on one wicked senior's eyebrow, he got suspended, but the poor guy could not return to school until his eyebrows grew back grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.