Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? (5332 Views)

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by chocolateme(f): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Chanchit: Just be careful of what you do in your house, xpecially when visitors are around, cos you go just see your thread for NL.
Btw, for a guy, 5mins is enough to bath.
Chanchit are u insinuating that i'm casting him here? But I was just too amazed and besides, I did not mention his name naa. Maybe if he is here, he would see this thread and reduce the number of minutes he baths in the bathroom.
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by flyingdutchman(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2014
CONSTIPATION. Happened to me years ago. I'd wake up early only to leave for work late- after having spent over 1hour because of CONSTIPATION. Mine was mil. His might be Chronic, in which case, he needs to seek medical assistance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2014
just install a cctv camera in the bathroom .... undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Chanchit: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2014
chocolateme: Chanchit are u insinuating that i'm casting him here? But I was just too amazed and besides, I did not mention his name naa. Maybe if he is here, he would see this thread and reduce the number of minutes he baths in the bathroom.

I did'nt say what you did was wrong, but some people just dnt knw how to keep some bad habits under check even when they see visitors. Cos I dnt care what the person is doing there, even 30mins is too much.

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by darisgod(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Guy!!!
Check your bathroom well,it's likely u find a hole dir

Cos I don't understand y a guy will b in a bathroom that has no ttoilet or tub (I for say e siddon dey browse) wanking abi na self service una dey call am

Abi u guys don dey count rounds for wanking

Anyway just saying

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by chocolateme(f): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2014
E fit be say na smoking him dey do and browsing. Or maybe a medical condition but he looks fit.. U know some people soaks their bodies with soap and water before scrubbing and rinsing. Or maybe he baths twice in the bathroom. Could also be making a serious call.
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Fourwinds: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: I guess d guy still dey primary or sec skul.

wen he enter uni na 30secs he go take dey bath. sometimes na to just wash body with pure water wen water no dey
thumb up.!!! kosi aye
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by eemalex(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
He has a intimacy gadget or a chick is hiding in the bathroom
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
pigin: I don't think the dude was self servicing, haba self service for 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The
Bathroom, the dude would be stretched out of the bathroom.
cheesy experience talking

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by chocolateme(f): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls people, can anyone pls teach me how to upload images on my post as in whenever I wanna create a topic. Tnx
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by SporaD8: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Maybe the guy bleaches
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by chocolateme(f): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
SporaD8: Maybe the guy bleaches
Hmm bleaches kwa? Nooo he is chocolate in skin colour.
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by BreezyRita(f): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
He Was WANKING!!
Call it self-servicing......
Do u need to be told?
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by PrincessB1(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Odilafta: He was washing away his sins
L grin L, D guy neva get responsibilities
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
BreezyRita: He Was WANKING!!
Call it self-servicing......
Do u need to be told?

Hain! You sounded way tooo sure.
How can you simply conclude as easily as this? undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Pato5(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
my friend in school does same. to be sincere I'm not exaggerating he spends 1hr+ in bathroom. I kept asking him what he does in there. I guess he takes his time in washing up himself. the way the guy behaves makes me believe he can't fart. it's so annoying

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
tosyne2much: Enters bathroom=» gets unclad==» brings out super glue==» self-service for 1hr 20 mins==» Bathe for 2mins==» comes out of the bathroom
corrected

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
careytommy:
corrected
confaaaam !! grin
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by chocolateme(f): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
careytommy:
corrected
Lolz
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2015
He may be dancing to some tunes, or Chating
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Wantedola(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
You are either obsessed with him or you just looking for something to post to get people talking. But the guy really waste water Sha.
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by nlPoster: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Anyone who listens to you people (@ op) without engaging their brain, would end up anally retentive.

Jumping at every shadow.

My opinion is whoever needs to talk should talk, your mouth must run somehow if that's your trait. Even drinking water is offensive to this type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Record Breaker At Having The Biggest Penis And Largest Vagina In The World / I Am Going To Shut Down Club Quilox Tonight!! / Pls See These Mbaise Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.