Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! (18145 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Does Any One Know About Gold Business On This Forum / I Have Serious Raw Gold Buyers In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
My Story

I will analyse,explain, open up the ups and down from the beginning to the level I am in this earth business.

Even though I'm still and will continue to learn in this business I believe my experience so far can encourage or let say empower someone out there.

So sit down,relax while you enjoy the ride.

Be Right Back

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Subscribed
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by lertee(f): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Alright,following,I hope it will be convenient for a woman to do.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Afrocatalyst: 1:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Let's get started then.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:13am On Sep 08, 2014
OK here we go....

I started life dreaming and hoping for better days like how we normal Nigerians dream, yes it was a normal dream but something was spectacular the ability to keep on while going against all odds, the spirit of never give up was perfectly effective throughout and still there even though I'm yet to get to where I envisioned.

It all started from computer village as a street hustler but of course some basic education was needed to be a true game player, for that I progress to Yabatech studied computer science, after my ND I got something that looks like dream job at Leadway Assurance Limited but after just a year of working I discovered that wasn't where I wanted to be.

"Imagine a senior staff sent me to go and buy amala with assorted meat accross the street running with my tie dangling on my neck"

With just few days notice I quit my job..... shocked shocked shocked

The frustrations and challenges with anger and blood in my eye gave birth to new chapter in my life.

The aspiration and the dream couldn't let me return to computer village thus I needed to start something new.

Here comes the new game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:18am On Sep 08, 2014
lertee: Alright,following,I hope it will be convenient for a woman to do.

You can do and become whatever and whoever you want to be irrespective of your gender.

Dream and action is what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Be your own boss.

Start by making a step
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by femo86(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Bumper to bumper.........
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by jamace(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Ol'boy, knack this story sharp sharp. My blood dey boil o. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Iyfy4real: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wey u nah?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bro,we dey wait u o
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by femo86(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
jamace: Ol'boy, knack this story sharp sharp. My blood dey boil o. cheesy grin

@Jamace...#make I sleep for bare floor# if Mr. Gold show, wake me abegi

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
femo86:

@Jamace...#make I sleep for bare floor# if Mr. Gold show, wake me abegi
Ok sir. grin grin
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
@op..so they always send you to go buy amala with ur tie hanging on your neck..lmao..

Chai...dat was truly not the way to go..ride on..i day feel you

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
[/size]space booked[size=8pt]
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by badruf(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
booked my own space too
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by etcme(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:29am On Sep 09, 2014
jamace: Ol'boy, knack this story sharp sharp. My blood dey boil o. cheesy grin

Grab your sit bro.

A large size pop corn is not bad also…. sip that kunnu

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:29am On Sep 09, 2014
donvidar: Bro,we dey wait u o

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Oya lets move
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:31am On Sep 09, 2014
omoteamac: @op..so they always send you to go buy amala with ur tie hanging on your neck..lmao..

Chai...dat was truly not the way to go..ride on..i day feel you

Really the bad way to go, but as you know our 9ja oga at the top na.

Senior Things
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Alright its time to accelerate

Yes i couldn`t go back to the street, as a confirm hustler i have to move on and move up.

My old and heaviest toshiba laptop became my best friend, it became the best internet surfing machine, you wonder what i was surfing for right?

This wasn`t yahoo yahoo type,as a common language in Nigeria it is called surfing for greener pasture.

As normal guy America the God own country was the first!!!! After checking 50 different states, they all look fascinating and tempted to go but hummm yes the condition was where do i start?

Travelling risk was high in Nigeria at that time, whom to trust and who will help? the little cash reserved in bank can never be use to take that kind risk.

Well good to go i closed that chapter, i moved on to the next almighty europe.

Europe good place to live with limited gun battle unlike America, after checking most of the countries in europe i became confused even though i wanted to try but yes again but but whom again to trust !!!( i swear i only trusted myself at that junction )

Well there were good people out there but when it comes to my money,listen it is my money oo, i couldn`t risk it because if you chop my cash i was ready to kill. ( the gra gra of Yabatech was still in my blood at that time )

Yes i closed that chapter again and i moved on to emerging market.

Emerging trade capital of the world.

Asia for God, Asia for hustler at that time , anything goes but ofcourse One thing was sure I COULD PROCESS THAT BY MYSELF.

Now i finally found someone to lean on….That was myself.

Where in Asia? Japan doesn`t give visa, China was too good and too sweet to be true moreover i had no money to start trading.

Then i remembered John Woo or call him Chow Yun Fat ( The killer, Better Tommorow 1,2,3 among other great movies ) wow that was the actor from the great HongKong the true financial capital of the world.

Yes Yes Yes i got it good my mind was made up. Its Hongkong no matter what happened if they like let them kill me and detain me i must start this journey from Hongkong.

Yes here became the beginning of my hustle in a foreign land, i packed my bag, booked Ethiopia Airline Ticket ( Cheapest at that time ), 2 days before my departure temptation knocked at my door shocked shocked shocked ( Mogbe ) shocked shocked shocked

Two girls wey i don chop clean came from LAUTECH uninvited, could this be bad luck or what? the travelling that i kept as secret as possible is about to be blown out.

My 7 days fasting was about to be wasted,Baba God wetin i go do? at the same time looking at those packed clean booty was good to be tasted again, big dream was about to be shattered but i no go take my hand spoil things by myself, i remained strong and kept my focus.

I became strange, i became cold, i kept to myself, i locked my room door ( coz all my fine cloths were displayed on my bed )

Departure morning i moved my baggages to a chattered taxi coded, i told the ladies i was going to barbing saloon and thus that was how i left my ghetto hood for good.

I assume my friend did them well, i was too focused to be concerned about jealousy though.

Thus i got to MMA to face the challenges of new virgin passport wahala from immigration grin grin eh you , eh come , eh where are you going? eh who invited you ,eh wetin you dey carry? eh this !! eh that !!! grin grin grin anyway i left in peace after ransom of $500 to the immigration and all.

Here begin the new chapter in my life.

HONGKONG HERE I COME.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Oyinbogoju...cool story...continue please
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2014
If you have something to say, just say it and stop making this look like some fictional prose. angry

7 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by seaman007: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Why break ur story
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Krak(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2014
blink182: If you have something to say, just say it and stop making this look like some fictional prose. angry

Let him say it however he likes. Afterall he is not using your megabytes to post it and you also have an option of not reading this thread.

Give him freedom. Everyone cant be like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by azpekuliar: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2014
blink182: If you have something to say, just say it and stop making this look like some fictional prose. angry

Hahahahaha... I tire ooo... We will soon recommend the thread be moved to the Literature section. cheesy
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Oya lets move

Once again u keeping us waiting...u no get charge ni
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by lertee(f): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Weldone OP,just take your time so you won't get confused with the story but please hurry up and get to the part where you want to explain the raw gold business,bikonu,that is my major interest here,when you get to that point,you can now take your time to explain well. angry

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2014
lertee: Weldone OP,just take your time so you won't get confused with the story but please hurry up and get to the part where you want to explain the raw gold business,bikonu,that is my major interest here,when you get to that point,you can now take your time to explain well. angry
arh yuu a northerner hor easterner ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by quincie(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2014
@Op: Guy abeg dis is nt Hollywood movie talk wetin u wan talk.... Lets make it strictly Nollywood #NoSuspense#
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by pgidex(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Suspense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Did You Lose Trying To Return The Old Naira Notes To Banks? / How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / Guide To Create, Verify, And Activate Wise Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.