Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! (18127 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Does Any One Know About Gold Business On This Forum / I Have Serious Raw Gold Buyers In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2014
lugiano1: How can someone in nigeria who doesn't have much finance join you in dis biz because most of pple lik me are very much interested to join

Well gold business has been there and it shall always be there.

You can start by developing interest and saving towards it.

Whenever you have enough cash then surely you know what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

It is highly capital intensive business also it is highly rewarded.

The only reason why most people lost out is because they deal with the wrong people.

If you really want to make it in this business then you must be dealing directly with miners, break any barrier between you and miners and you shall see the goodness of God.

That is the only way out.

Thanks for the info bro.

My question is: how do I sell raw gold without necessarily travelling out of 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
JAkpayen:
Have you ventured into SA for gold?

Nope bro.

For now I limited myself to Ghana.

Even though I know gold is much cheaper in east africa countries.

But for now, I need to stand on both feet before exploring another country.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2014
agonbello:

Thanks for the info bro.

My question is: how do I sell raw gold without necessarily travelling out of 9ja?

If you want to look into Nigeria market then you may need to focus on those abokis.

But you must be smart enough when dealing with buyer because they can change it for you oooo .

If you don't have licence to sell then you have given yourself vulnerable to police.

You know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2014
OCTAVO:
Okay boss, what's your aim of creating this thread? Is it that you want to show us the way, or you want to tell us what you went through before you found the way?

While giving testimony people can take it in anyway they like.

The few that want to know the way will ask question and those who want to take it as story also its good.

Don't forget people do search for topic like this through Google and I'm sure those who really need it will appreciate.

For those who are in this business they know I have giving out some secret that is not meant for ordinary people.

So bro it depends on how you take it.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by JAkpayen(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
How many grams do you gather from your suppliers and at what rates?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2014
JAkpayen: How many grams do you gather from your suppliers and at what rates?

Well the quantity you get depends on how fat your money bag is.

Mostly miners will never deal with you if you are buying less than 1kg.

1kg may go for $37,000.00

Miners love consistent buyers at least 3 times a month which makes it a minimum of $111,000.00 transaction in a month.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Kingslaw(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Wow! I will always consult this thread when the cash comes up.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by JAkpayen(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:
Well the quantity you get depends on how fat your money bag is.
Mostly miners will never deal with you if you are buying less than 1kg.
1kg may go for $37,000.00
Miners love consistent buyers at least 3 times a month which makes it a minimum of $111,000.00 transaction in a month.
That means you can make about $7,000 from 1kg shocked shocked shocked. I'm in. Can we talk?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2014
JAkpayen:
That means you can make about $7,000 from 1kg shocked shocked shocked. I'm in. Can we talk?

You have a very good chance to make that amount according to international world price market.

But in reality buyers demand for discount which you must give.

It range between 2%-4%.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by JAkpayen(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:
You have a very good chance to make that amount according to international world price market.
But in reality buyers demand for discount which you must give.
It range between 2%-4%.
Then I can tell the miners to offer discount too even @ most 2%
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by JAkpayen(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
To understand you, first thing is to get a license to become gold buyer, right?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2014
JAkpayen: To understand you, first thing is to get a license to become gold buyer, right?

You can do anything depends on your own way.

The fact is if law enforcement grab you, they have right to ask for licence and all.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by lertee(f): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

You can do anything depends on your own way.

The fact is if law enforcement grab you, they have right to ask for licence and all.
You keep mentioning the law enforcements,does it mean thebusiness is not legit?
If it iinvolves getting a license,how do you get a license?

In your opener, you said you want to teach us how to fish rather than give us fish,so I thought you would write down the way one can actually start the business here.

According to you,the taxi driver in Ghana helped you eventually,does it mean we will all go to Ghana and pray to meet a taxi driver who has a miner uncle?

Too many questions.

8 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
You keep mentioning the law enforcements,does it mean thebusiness is not legit?
If it iinvolves getting a license,how do you get a license?

In your opener, you said you want to teach us how to fish rather than give us fish,so I thought you would write down the way one can actually start the business here.

According to you,the taxi driver in Ghana helped you eventually,does it mean we will all go to Ghana and pray to meet a taxi driver who has a miner uncle?

Too many questions.
Infact, just too many questions. The information here are just too shallow for beginners.
@OP, still following though.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by cybug: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gold business making sense since 1000BC cheesy
As sweet and profitable as it is, people get duped, swindled and killed in the process.

Op, from the look of things, one will need nothing less than 6million naira to start this business... That's huge, mehn.
I'll look into this business in the future.
Meanwhile, i'll be following thread... #fadesintothebackground.

Ps: op, how do one obtain the licence?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
1, You keep mentioning the law enforcements,does it mean thebusiness is not legit?

2, If it iinvolves getting a license,how do you get a license?

Too many questions.

I put emphasis on the law enforcement because dealing and exporting gold in Ghana without proper licence is like oil bunkering and operating illegal refinery in Nigeria.

On the contrary it is absolutely legal but first the Ghanian government will never give a foreigner licence to operate a mine unless you partner with Ghanian, like I said most of this Ghanian use this medium to cheat or kill their foreign partner,thus take the full ownership of this mine.

Now meeting right man is the challenge.

The driver was my luck , your luck could be different but most important is you have someone like me to guide you and that is why you are free to ask question.

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
OCTAVO:
Infact, just too many questions. The information here are just too shallow for beginners.
@OP, still following though.

As oil business is for strong men in Nigeria so is gold business is for strong men in Ghana.

This is not the kind of business you do because you have little money.

It takes a big and strong heart to start and keep it on.

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
cybug: Gold business making sense since 1000BC cheesy
As sweet and profitable as it is, people get duped, swindled and killed in the process.
Ps: op, how do one obtain the licence?

Yes you are right, oil, diamond and mostly all earth business are like this.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by lertee(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

I put emphasis on the law enforcement because dealing and exporting gold in Ghana without proper licence is like oil bunkering and operating illegal refinery in Nigeria.

On the contrary it is absolutely legal but first the Ghanian government will never give a foreigner licence to operate a mine unless you partner with Ghanian, like I said most of this Ghanian use this medium to cheat or kill their foreign partner,thus take the full ownership of this mine.

Now meeting right man is the challenge.

The driver was my luck , your luck could be different but most important is you have someone like me to guide you and that is why you are free to ask question.

Thanks but you've been evading the question on how to get the license since,please address that.

Secondly,does it mean on needs to leave Nigeria to do this business cos from your write up,it seems that is the only way.
Let us assume one had the capital in Nigeria and has been able to make reliable partners in Ghana,do you still need to move to Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
For those looking for step by step guide on how to invest and get into this business I have this for you.

To get licence follow same process like acquiring oil bloc Nigeria.

The only way out is to find your way to get to miner and make personal agreement with him

The law enforcement take advantage of this loophole to rip people off.

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
Thanks but you've been evading the question on how to get the license since,please address that.

Secondly,does it mean on needs to leave Nigeria to do this business cos from your write up,it seems that is the only way.
Let us assume one had the capital in Nigeria and has been able to make reliable partners in Ghana,do you still need to move to Ghana?

1, I believe the best way out is to partner with a company that already has the licence for the main time until you know in and out.

2, Once you have a trusted miner you may not need to move to Ghana but you will still be required to travel to Ghana to pick up your goods by yourself whenever it is ready.

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
The best I can do on this forum is to introduce you to my miners and give you the guidelines.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU: The best I can do on this forum is to introduce you to my miners and give you the guidelines.
Now you've just hammered the main point. Kudos bro.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by stagger: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
JAkpayen:

Before you dive in, know whether the river is 20m deep or only 1m deep (in which case you may pin your head and end up in a real deep sh*t).

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU: The best I can do on this forum is to introduce you to my miners and give you the guidelines.
if i am partnering with the miners,do i still need the 37000usd as my start-up capital?

Also,how do i locate market or buyers for the product?

AND MODS(SEUN)...PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE...moving it there will only bless the thread with a whole lot of junks...again,please.....

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
OCTAVO:
Now you've just hammered the main point. Kudos bro.

Alright I got what you want now.

Its alright by me.

But anyway I will need to get more episode on the guidelines.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
stagger:

Before you dive in, know whether the river is 20m deep or only 1m deep (in which case you may pin your head and end up in a real deep sh*t).

Yes you have a point.

But in all honesty i have swam in the river i have got to the bottom of the river, i have created the shorcut and i am ready to show you the way.

If you really want to go into the river you will dive like solo river plane without any itche.

Now the only deeper hindrance might be from your heart.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
omoteamac:

1, if i am partnering with the miners,do i still need the 37000usd as my start-up capital?

2, Also,how do i locate market or buyers for the product?

AND MODS(SEUN)...PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE...moving it there will only bless the thread with a whole lot of junks...again,please.....

No 1, The miners use human force to work and workers get paid daily that is why the miners doesn`t do go come…. their deal is cash and carry.

No 2, Well you need to find your market by yourself.

N.B. Do not trust buyers also, they are as dangerous as sellers

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Take this pictures for example

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
For those that sent me e-mail.

I have replied accordingly.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by emmykpes(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls, @ OP let have episode on the GUIDELINES here as explicit as you can quick ! i can't wait any longer; thanks so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) / Five Banks Lose N312m To Cbn’s Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.