Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! (18130 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Does Any One Know About Gold Business On This Forum / I Have Serious Raw Gold Buyers In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

We live in the world of information now and it can be turn to money by smart person.

Its not about fund anyway as you say it is the first step to success.

Its going to be at Ikeja Shoprite probably Thursday or Sunday this week.

please let it be SUNDAY
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
omoteamac: please let it be SUNDAY

That's one vote

We need more people to decide on that.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by cybug: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

That's one vote

We need more people to decide on that.

I don't stay in lagos... But i'll attend.

I choose sunday
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
cybug:

I don't stay in lagos... But i'll attend.

I choose sunday

Oh wow this deserve double point.

OK then on then 21st of Sept.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by ogb5(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Yes I was duped for lack of experience.

At that time i was dealing with some so called gold dealers in Accra, I never knew the secret are the are the miners.

But presently I'm dealing directly with miners which reduce the risk of getting duped also I have my own shop at the local site where everything has to be tested and confirmed.

I have extreme old men working for me who will never trade their trust for any amount.

Your answer is not very precise. How do you test the gold to differentiate 22 carat gold from fake gold. I know some of these northerners test gold by adding some liquid to the gold sample and looking for a colour change to confirm good gold. In your case how do you test the quality of the gold.

This information is crucial so that in future if we want to buy gold we can avoid the error you made that got you duped.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
ogb5:

Your answer is not very precise. How do you test the gold to differentiate 22 carat gold from fake gold. I know some of these northerners test gold by adding some liquid to the gold sample and looking for a colour change to confirm good gold. In your case how do you test the quality of the gold.

This information is crucial so that in future if we want to buy gold we can avoid the error you made that got you duped.

We in the business have our own way of testing.

You don't compare ordinary buyers (northerners ) with miners.

Its like comparing sleep and death.

This particular process is called smelting.

The machine, chemicals and whole process may not be available to you as individual.

This is more reason you must deal with miner because everything will be done in your presence.

You need practical before you fully understand.

If you are thinking of dealing with some middle men, they don't have this smelting time and buyers also are too eager or nervous to get the commodity this is where the scam entered.

Also most buyers are kept in the hotel room which means middle men will never allow you to watch or see anything.

After you have paid they will just tell you to wait in your room at the end they will bring fake for you.

No time, no equipment to confirm anything at the hotel.

When you deal with miners you stay in the bush with miners and watch how everything goes.

You can check some of the pictures I posted (page 3) to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by wisemanj(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

We in the business have our own way of testing.

You don't compare ordinary buyers (northerners ) with miners.

Its like comparing sleep and death.

This particular process is called smelting.

The machine, chemicals and whole process may not be available to you as individual.

This is more reason you must deal with miner because everything will be done in your presence.

You need practical before you fully understand.

If you are thinking of dealing with some middle men, they don't have this smelting time and buyers also are too eager or nervous to get the commodity this is where the scam entered.

Also most buyers are kept in the hotel room which means middle men will never allow you to watch or see anything.

After you have paid they will just tell you to wait in your room at the end they will bring fake for you.

No time, no equipment to confirm anything at the hotel.

When you deal with miners you stay in the bush with miners and watch how everything goes.

You can check some of the pictures I posted (page 3) to confirm.
I'm very happy seeing a guy who as taking a great step exposing a very value information, I know after many persons attend this seminar thy will turn the info to cash without ever doing the business

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by wisemanj(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
IF I want to start this business how much is the minimum investment capital,
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2014
wisemanj: I'm very happy seeing a guy who as taking a great step exposing a very value information, I know after many persons attend this seminar thy will turn the info to cash without ever doing the business

Well it takes more than information.

Determination and perseverance play a major role.

We got more than this info in university days but still how many people have turned them to something.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2014
wisemanj: IF I want to start this business how much is the minimum investment capital,

On the safe side, you may need nothing less than $20,000 just for 500G.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by karlxavier(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2014
So when you invest that amount, what's the amount you would make on it?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
karlxavier: So when you invest that amount, what's the amount you would make on it?

You can join the seminar or you can read my post from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by geniuspro: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Hey boss,

Within these few threads, you have shared some valuable information worth gold. Let me ask;

1. If you can start dis business all over again, what are the things you will do differently that a beginner can learn from?

2. If you can start dis business all over again, how will go about getting your first customer?

3. What time are we meeting dis Sunday?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
geniuspro: Hey boss,

Within these few threads, you have shared some valuable information worth gold. Let me ask;

1. If you can start dis business all over again, what are the things you will do differently that a beginner can learn from?

2. If you can start dis business all over again, how will go about getting your first customer?

3. What time are we meeting dis Sunday?

I will appreciate if you can ask this type of questions on Sunday for the sake of other participant.

This will be part of the benefits of attending the seminar.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Time will be announce on Wednesday.

My phone contact will also be available on Wednesday.

Watch out
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by infofta(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks Oyinbogoju. I am a nairalander based in South Africa, I want to go into this business but don't know how before I discovered this thread. I am not in naija now so I will not be attending. Finally, do you understand how to trade on Krugerrand?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
infofta: Thanks Oyinbogoju. I am a nairalander based in South Africa, I want to go into this business but don't know how before I discovered this thread. I am not in naija now so I will not be attending. Finally, do you understand how to trade on Krugerrand?

How is life in Southy?

Sorry I don't trade on Krugerrand?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Participate in this One life time offer.

Guidelines in Raw Gold Investment.

Time and contact will be announce on Wednesday.

Date 21st Sept Location Ikeja Shop rite

Admission is Free

Watch out
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by infofta(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
SA is cool. Pls I will email you after the seminar.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
infofta: SA is cool. Pls I will email you after the seminar.

No problem.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2014

Admission is Free

Watch out
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2014

Admission is Free

Watch out
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by geniuspro: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
OYINBOGOJU: Participate in this One life time offer.

Admission is Free

Watch out

Hi Oyinbogoju,

Today,Wednesday is almost over here in naija and the time and your contact is yet to be announced.

Update pls.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by cybug: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Seems like Oyinbogoju has been banned
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by geniuspro: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
cybug: Seems like Oyinbogoju has been banned

It seems so but why?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
ONYIBOGOJU was BANNED; for no Just course; that could be ascertained; He just informed me... N cus of what he Believes; he has Refused getting an alternate account...

For the Mods; I'll waanna advice (I believe U'll be reading this,) I understnd u are trying to protect unsuspecting n illustrious NLnders from the claws of online scammers n con artist, I salute ur baleful watch n care; but I think U should try to be more forensic, b4 dishing out ban to members, 4 all I know, d said onyebogoju; has commmitted no offence dat deserves any Ban,
No 1 has accused him of extortionary gestures, No accusation of trying to play any smart; he only tried hosting a seminar; where people will have to see him; 1 on 1 , n talk business...
NLnders are not foolish or clueless, we re adults, @ leaast you should allow us see for ourselves, n maybe come here with update 4rm d seminar, b4 u act (if U n Us aint convinced of sincerity) .
A moniker is not a yardstick to pass a hasty judgement n crucification on a member!!! Mods I think y'all are beeing overzealous n its very unhealthy for this site... Ur roles really need be reviewed... ... Really silly n Bad...
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yu could contact him tru his mail. seventh_heaven_jp@yahoo.com
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
^The mods are doing their job and they deserve to take the credit for that! Read Nairaland's rules and regulations before you blame any mod. Thanks.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mods...welldone jooooor...

I dont trust this OYINBOGOJ guy...i started suspecting that guy when he started ringing the bell of a FREE seminar non-stop..

HE POSTED IT UPTO 5TIMES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) / Five Banks Lose N312m To Cbn’s Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.