Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (61760 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by monex(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).
i used 1,500 naira per month in school between 2002 -2006 and my life was still better than some.

e be like say u never understand d term hardship
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Tex42(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
'...everything has CHANGED'.

the Buhari kind of change comes to mind here.

things don't always change for good.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by harizonal123(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).
I'm not justifying prostitution but I must tell u that u were even flexing while on 6k monthly allowance. When I was in school I know of people who only pay their transport fare to school and had to be eating from room to room just to survive. Our economy & people we call our leaders are not helping matters at all. Crime rate and violence r on the increase amongst our able body young men. Almost all beautiful girls I know r into coded runs(going out with other people' husband) and when u see them during day time they look innocent and humble looking like normal human beings. We r in desperate times I must confess where doing evil can be justified. God help us!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by nellyhandsom(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
following!!!

spreads mat............

next episode please....
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by toseenore(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
My four years relationship wit a Babe that I met back in d Schl days crashed just recently cos she's got dis kind of Orientations and mentalities inside her. She's claimed she couldn't endure wit me any longer of wch I had no other options than to let go of her.

Thank God for He's given to me another better One.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by MORNDEW(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

I meant monthly jor.who will eat food 6k twice daily.nawa for u oo
Am not making my story look like a hard one,am just saying there are better things to do than prostitute and regret later,its a small world u no
Pls ar u married? Reply me as son as possible.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its a lie some men can stay for years without sex. I personally have stayed for more than two years without sex since after my gf got married, not that I don't feel or like it but I'm a person that controls anything in other not to become addicted to it.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by merits(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=valkaka post=26114465][/quote] bastard of thousands father.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
MORNDEW:

Pls ar u married? Reply me as son as possible.
Lol.no
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by otiigba1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
No problem, prostitution has been in existence more than 1000 years ago, nothing new tongue
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by vislabraye(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

The reasons most girls go into prostitution is because of greed. But there are others who are from very poor background.
School fees and accomodation is high so its not easy. I thank God that I graduated e early from LASU when we were paying 250 as school fees.

Now that fees have gone beyond 100K, I dont know what I would have done.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by vislabraye(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

The reasons most girls go into prostitution is because of greed. But there are others who are from very poor background.
School fees and accomodation is high so its not easy. I thank God that I graduate early from LASU when we were paying 250 as school fees.

Now that fees have gone beyond 100K, I dont know what I would have done.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by shady26(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=valkaka post=26114465][/quote]helping yourself to go were ? You are all helping yourselves to go absolutely nowhere in life. School you no graduate with better result. Husband u no see marry due to your liability status,ashawo attitude plus huge appetite for flashy things of life u cant afford. so u end up still doing runs post 30 when all the jugirls r in their husbands house or holding down good jobs......young woman think twice
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by otiigba1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

Lol.no
fine girl how are you? tongue that guy sound desperate o!, run as fast as you can grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by EMEzzy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

Wise women aint made...they're born.
Respect.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by evesdon4u: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Glorified prostitution...
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by DAXTACY(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
"Sell your brain" not your body.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=valkaka post=26114465][/quote]Hmmmmm..... sad
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by deavicky(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
If you hear some people's story, you go know say you be learner where dem dey.

But 6k on food just twice daily? Easy biko. Find another way to make your story a hard one.
are u saying 6k is small or what? What u should be asking is when cos I know as at 1998 to even 2000, 6k is a big money.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Sanguine77(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

Well said. There is no justification for evil cos majority participation in a vice does not turn it into a virtue. If your story is true, people should learn from it. Don't blame poverty, conquer it.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by StepG: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:
Smh doubt if she can be proud enough to tell her kids this.
You don't need to sell your body no matter how hard the times might be.
I have observed that that you always make good point, and you are very beautiful is that your real pix,seems u are colored or semi white.May I get to know you better.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by khaygecube(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] See the reasons you gave...make up,accommodation...n som oda flimsy excuses...wen u try to live like odas,u end up hurting urslf.if u r from a humble background,dnt live like those from a proud family.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
So how dis one take reduce my urge for garri?? Mtchewww very useless reason, na yu suffer pass?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by silvercute(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

I was the 191th like and have to say you are a real woman and are blessed. The simple life you kept finally paid. keep it up!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by nwonufestus(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
kkk noted,jst busy studyin in canada
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Ultimate200: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Clone2020:
SMH... There is no justification whatsoever for prostitution
what about robbery?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by mapist(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

Sai baba buhari anytime anyday ooo

Na so..3 GBOSAs for u.GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by MORNDEW(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

Lol.no
can i send u a pm?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by cozy7(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
This lady sounds so professional in d act. Y doesn't just open a shop at s centre of Odhodi main bus stop, she'll surely make more money.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Edusouls(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
not a new thing, prostitiution has been there for thousands of years, so it wont stop in nigeria...
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by EOOJ(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why do some ladies tink some men can't do without sex for somtime eh It baffles me seriously
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
MORNDEW:

can i send u a pm?
No p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.