Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80636 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by parrotibaba(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
mods abeg close dos thread ,all I see are kids insulting each other when d guy dat opened d thread has left ...

...in other to settle dis dispute ,I think d miss world pageant speaks for it self ,dats why d countries dat participate brings out dia best(although arguable) to compete cos in dis world ,no country will accept to be called d country with d least beautiful women or dat a country has more beautiful babes Dan theirs ...#caseclosed

...I don talk my own
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Do we have elders in nigeria. How can all of u are fools...If that's the case then I think the elders in nigeria are 1000 times foolish than the youth.We say nigerians are fools, we don't say nigerians are fools excluding elders.KWASIA KWA.
you can be a tout if you want to, we know ghanaians bark like rabies dogs, so far you don't get my parent involved in you country way madness, am good with you. Meanwhile, you guy keep showing us how unethical and uncultured ghanaians are, you people talk anyhow without reasoning, ghana is the reason why europeans think africans are stewpid.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by parrotibaba(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Go to the real site ok.
dat is where I checked ,rankers.com
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by parrotibaba(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: See how scared I am.You call these things beautiful with sexual appeal.It must be a joke ryt.Their stinking nature can even make a man impotent.
if u look at all dis gals n say de r stinking den u r a full blown gay period!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
parrotibaba: dat is where I checked ,rankers.com
so u see now.Who started the insults?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
parrotibaba: if u look at all dis gals n say de r stinking den u r a full blown gay period!!!
nope, he's just bi-sexually impotent.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by parrotibaba(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: so u see now.Who started the insults?
sorry if dat came out wrong ,ur comment pissed me off n I had to comment

#sidenote ,stop commenting baselessly ,u get dat in return ...#peace
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

The only ones I will look at twice is the Hausa girls and Yorubas. The rest are your typical ugly, shapeless amoebas.
meaning you are trying to instigate a nigerian inter-tribal clash here, which won't happen. Ghanaians are just dumb, every move you make stinks of idiocy. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

The only ones I will look at twice is the Hausa girls and Yorubas. The rest are your typical ugly, shapeless amoebas.
if you say the igbo and efik girls aren't fine, then I give up on you, I must have been replying someone with glaucoma.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by parrotibaba(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

guy stop saying what u don't know ,it makes u look silly ...until u come to naija n check out d rest of d tribes(dia women) ,u hv absolutely nothing to say ,Nigeria is more dan 170mil in population whilst Ghana is just 24mil

#peace

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ninovandross(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: See how scared I am.You call these things beautiful with sexual appeal.It must be a joke ryt.Their stinking nature can even make a man impotent.
bro seriously ur scared, then what do u classify as beautiful?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: if you say the igbo and efik girls aren't fine, then I give up on you, I must have been replying someone with glaucoma.

Igbos they are the most shapeless of all nigerian women. The efik girls in this pic are nothing to write home about.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
parrotibaba: guy stop saying what u don't know ,it makes u look silly ...until u come to naija n check out d rest of d tribes(dia women) ,u hv absolutely nothing to say ,Nigeria is more dan 170mil in population whilst Ghana is just 24mil

#peace

Of course Nigeria will have more beautiful girls than Ghana. They will also have more uglies. They have everything in the excess especially criminals and shapeless girls.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Igbos they are the most shapeless of all nigerian women. The efik girls in this pic are nothing to write home about.
I give up on this guy, their shapes weren't even displayed in the pics yet he talks about shape. God, thankGod I'm not from a country of dimwits, I praise you o lord.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: meaning you are trying to instigate a nigerian inter-tribal clash here, which won't happen. Ghanaians are just dumb, every move you make stinks of idiocy. Smh

I think northern Nigerians are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria and probably in all of west Africa and Africa. I have been saying that for a long time.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I give up on this guy, their shapes weren't even displayed in the pics yet he talks about shape. God, thankGod I'm not from the a country of dimwits, I praise you o lord.

I have seen lots of Igbo girls to know their shape. They can be pretty no doubt but majority have shapes like tonto. Sex appeal is in style but I guess Igbo girls are yet to figure it out.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I think northern Nigerians are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria and probably in all of west Africa and Africa. I have been saying that for a long time.

its none of your biz, we are all nigerians, be it north or south, meaning nigeria girls are the most beautiful in west africa, you just said it yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: its none of your biz, we are all nigerians, be it north or south, meaning nigeria girls are the most beautiful in west africa, you just said it yourself grin

What's the percentage of northern girls to southern girls, please shut up. You are now claiming north because they are beautiful but if we were talking education and others u will label them north.

Thank God for northern Nigeria, ghey hold the beauty in Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I have seen lots of Igbo girls to know their shape. They can be pretty no doubt but majority have shapes like tonto. Sex appeal is in style but I guess Igbo girls are yet to figure it out.
boy, I won't engage a foreigner in a nigerian affair, you are a novice in that, most people here will be laughing @ your ignorance. I will engage you in a ghana/nigeria discussion, you are just gaffing around spewing thrash about what you know nothing of.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What's the percentage of northern girls to southern girls, please shut up. You are now claiming north because they are beautiful but if we were talking education and others u will label them north.

keep saying it till you believe it, nigerian girls are the most beautiful in west africa, oxygen01, your brother has confirmed it. Leave the region for we nigerians to discuss grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

this heddiot can't even decipher the part of nigeria I rep from my moniker, yet he's spewing nonsense about knowing nigeria from his mouth. Dullard grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: this heddiot can't even decipher the part of nigeria I rep from my moniker, yet he's spewing nonsense about knowing nigeria from his mouth. Dullard grin

Dumbazz, I don't give a damn about your moniker, u stupid Eba eater.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Dumbazz, I don't give a damn about your moniker, u stupid Eba eater.
you are a perpetual dullard, even a baby of today in nigeria will know the part of nigeria I come from with my moniker. Stewpid black brain ghanaian trying to play funky and claiming to know nigeria, you are justifying our believe about ghanaians being stewpid and unintelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by brixton: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's great, because not all countries have achieve this. Especially Africans. In the history of the competition only Africans three have finished in top three.

Can you remind us of African winners of this award?

Thank you in advance
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Talk is cheap, I did not take the picture. Got it off instagram and tumbrl. U can do the same. Your girls are ugly and shapeless.
fine! You're entitled to your duumb opinions thoughh. Flee

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by brixton: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: The time a mumugerian won the miss world only two countries took part.Were u even born by then? The contestant was even halfcast.A real nigerian female looks like an ape with stinking shapeless traits.

For your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7HrmCR0yIw
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
The terribly dunce jiggamangh has left the thread, how can he possibly know nigeria without knowing the region I rep from my moniker, abeg naija people, is it possible?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you are a perpetual dullard, even a baby of today in nigeria will know the part of nigeria I come from with my moniker. Stewpid black brain ghanaian trying to play funky and claiming to know nigeria, you are justifying our believe about ghanaians being stewpid and unintelligent.

This fool really think I give a damn about him or that hellhole call Nigeria. The only place I know from Nigeria is lagos. Why the fork should I care about that hellhole. U got me forked up. Eba eaters r funny
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: The terribly dunce jiggamangh has left the thread, how can he possibly know nigeria without knowing the region I rep from my moniker, abeg naija people, is it possible?

When did I say i know that hellhole. I only see your ugly, shapeless girls walking on the street of America. And they bleaches also.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
OAAC: fine! You're entitled to your duumb opinions thoughh. Flee

Go chop some Eba. That's what u guys are good at.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.