Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80473 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Dreyl(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You won it in the 70s and since then what have you done. Beauty and sex appeal can't be in the same sentence with the country Nigeria. You can continue to hate on Ghana. The average Ghanaian don't find a Nigerian woman beautiful or sexy.
i'm not hating on your country bro,because i have ghanaian pals,
am just saying the gospel truth and also the Average Nigerian don't find Ghanaian women facially attractive including me..

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
OAAC: i really don't know about that nig. Y'all think you know shiit about nigeria, but you don't know jackk. Like i said, every tribe has got its unique feature. Why are yu being awfully jugdement. The ghana girls i see here would easily make me puke.

I bet you can't find a nigerian girl as sexy and beautiful as this two.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: i'm not hating on your country bro,because i have ghanaian pals,
am just saying the gospel truth and also the Average Nigerian don't find Ghanaian women facially attractive including me..

Why would you know what is attractive when u been around monkeys all your life. You were raise by a monkey, went to school with monkeys and was taught by monkeys.

Monkeys also think humans are ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ArtanK(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
borga112: Ghanaian women are the third most beautiful ladies in Africa, according to ranking site Ranker.

They were beaten to the top spot by Somalia and Djibouti in that order, suggesting Somalian ladies are the most beautiful on the Continent.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did you say Djibouti??
Let me just get over my shock on Djibouti being mentioned specifically on a list of ANY kind tongue

Reppin' cool

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Did you say Djibouti??
Let me just over my shock on Djibouti being mentioned specifically on a list of ANY kind tongue

How r u doing miss soul? R U surprise because it is a small country

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Dreyl(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why would you know what is attractive when u been around monkeys all your life. You were raise by a monkey, went to school with monkeys and was taught by monkeys.

Monkeys also think humans are ugly.

hehehehehehe
the truth is that you guys are fugly baboons to be candid,your fugly ogre looking ghanaian whores can't stand the beauty of nigerian girls,the face of your girls look like spoit banku
no pun intended

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by parrotibaba(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
As for d f()()l yammering about Nigeria winning miss world in d 70s ,r u dat silly or u r just plain dumb to hv forgotten dat Agbani darego won miss world in 2001(d first black african to achieve dat feat) ? ...

...all in all na only 2 Ghanaians I d respect for d whole of NL ,borga n one gal like dat(forgotten her NL name) d rest na children ,especially dat oxygen dat enters every thread disgracing his motherland even without being offended...always making fun of Nigeria's current predicament but forgetting quickly dat Ghana is near Nigeria n if dis boko boys should enta Ghana as de hv done to Cameroon,Niger n Chad, I bet u won't even be typing dis thrash u type every day in every thread bearing in mind dat Ghana is just up to 24mil in population,which is equivalent to d population of Lagos ...anyways I blame d guy (madcow) dat started dis crap,I entered dis thread to see pictures of beautiful girls from both countries but no! I see ppl digressing from d topic ....well carry on shaa no wahala but a word @oxygen ,stop laughing at d predicament of people cos u might be in dia position tomorrow ...

...I don talk my own

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I bet you can't find a nigerian girl as sexy and beautiful as this two.
lmaooo. You gotta be kidding me. Hahahahag. Tf bro. You posted me 2 pictures of girls i normally see in lagos, like all the time, noLIE. And you said you bet no 90mil+ nigerian female can compare. Lmao, how funny can you be dawggg. I bet you laughed at you post. Lool.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by parrotibaba(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Anyways I checked d rankers website n Ghana was not even in d top 15 so whats d purpose of dis thread self? sad

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

How r u doing miss soul? R U surprise because it is a small country

Pretty good, u?
Yeah, that's basically it lol. It's very easily overlooked.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by IloveGH: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
These nigerians are at it again grin grin grin

Ghanaian girls have always been more beautiful than nigerian girls. Only fulani girls are beautiful in nigeria, the rest and beauty can never be mentioned in the same sentence. Apart from fulani girls, I am yet to meet a nigerian girl that I can call beautiful grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Silly fool.Have u seen or heard any civilized country with terrorists operating there ? nigeria, Iraq,Afghanistan,somaila etc..Useless countries in the world.

Heard of 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombing? Those are in Nigeria too? Sorry, I forgot that you can barely read talk less of having knowledge of happenings in the international community. I won't stoop so low as to insult your country, as am only bothered about peeps like you who seek to tarnish your country's image by displaying your ignorance every chance you get. Lose the bitterness man, and make yourself useful for once. #GodBlessAfrica #Peace

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Man, I spent a full year in Accra. I can assure you, they've gt some really fine tail.

Stop hating.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
OAAC: lmaooo. You gotta be kidding me. Hahahahag. Tf bro. You posted me 2 pictures of girls i normally see in lagos, like all the time, noLIE. And you said you bet no 90mil+ nigerian female can compare. Lmao, how funny can you be dawggg. I bet you laughed at you post. Lool.

Post them, nigerian girls are shapeless and ugly. Especially the young ones
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Oxygen01 my dog, where are you? u have been rampaging about, come take sm biscuit bone.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

you are posting pictures of girls oga normally see as sexy house-girls in nigeria, nawa 4 u ooooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: hehehehehehe
the truth is that you guys are fugly baboons to be candid,your fugly ogre looking ghanaian whores can't stand the beauty of nigerian girls,the face of your girls look like spoit banku
no pun intended

Like I said you were raised around ugly people so u wouldn't know what good looking is. On planet of the apes they also called humans ugly because the norm was apes. The norm for you is ugly people.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you are posting pictures of girls oga normally see as sexy house-girls in nigeria, nawa 4 u ooooo cheesy

Talk is cheap, post sexy and beautiful girls in Nigeria and I will post mine.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

hahaha. Loool. That's the difference btw us bruhh. A goodlooking girl is rare to find in gh, so when u come across them, lmao, its sorta lik a wonder, you start taking pictures or bSing about. Well, sorry to burst you bubbles though, it's so common here. The 90mil+ population should ring you a bell G. There are some countries ghana shouldn't compete with, and nigeria is sure 1 of them. When i come across a cutie, i stare, cuz i'm male and i got feelings, and get on with my life, like tf

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Talk is cheap, post sexy and beautiful girls in Nigeria and I will post mine.
its downgrading engaging ghanaians in beautiful girls picture fray, its like comparing humans with monkeys grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: hehehehehehe
no pun intended
grin pls I no fit laugh
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ninovandross(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Imagine ghana must go, dey compare wif naija chai, people wey even join ankara use am as jersey for Worldcup. Ghana can neva defeat naija at anything except ugly sha

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
ninovandross: Imagine ghana must go, dey compare wif naija chai, people wey even join ankara use am as jersey for Worldcup . Ghana can neva defeat naija at anything except ugly sha
grin grin grin grin them come be like cultural dancers.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ninovandross(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: grin grin grin grin them come be like cultural dancers.
I swear, no mind d mad people

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
OAAC: hahaha. Loool. That's the difference btw us bruhh. A goodlooking girl is rare to find in gh, so when u come across them, lmao, its sorta lik a wonder, you start taking pictures or bSing about. Well, sorry to burst you bubbles though, it's so common here. The 90mil+ population should ring you a bell G. There are some countries ghana shouldn't compete with, and nigeria is sure 1 of them. When i come across a cutie, i stare, cuz i'm male and i got feelings, and get on with my life, like tf

Talk is cheap, I did not take the picture. Got it off instagram and tumbrl. U can do the same. Your girls are ugly and shapeless.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
ninovandross: Imagine ghana must go, dey compare wif naija chai, people wey even join ankara use am as jersey for Worldcup. Ghana can neva defeat naija at anything except ugly sha

Speak English I don't understand the bastardized language u call pidgin. We don't speak that mess in Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
TheLeader:

Heard of 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombing? Those are in Nigeria too? Sorry, I forgot that you can barely read talk less of having knowledge of happenings in the international community. I won't stoop so low as to insult your country, as am only bothered about peeps like you who seek to tarnish your country's image by displaying your ignorance every chance you get. Lose the bitterness man, and make yourself useful for once. #GodBlessAfrica #Peace
Are you that dumb.So because of those two incidents u ar trying to compare ur useless zoo country to the US? Besides do u think a U.S. citizen will in any way become a terrorist? Ain't boko haram nigerians operating in that zoo.Only a foolish useless country like nigeria is where its foolish citizens become terrorists.You are a dumb ignorant fool.Get a brain n come again.Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Speak English I don't understand the bastardized language u call pidgin. We don't speak that mess in Ghana.
its bad when you guys are ugly but utterly absurd when you add lying to it. Lie and ugliness makes a very rotten reputation. cheesy www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanaian_Pidgin_English

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ninovandross(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

this is called nairaland not cedisland so fck off I'm allwed to speak pidgin

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
ninovandross: this is called nairaland not cedisland so fck off I'm allwed to speak pidgin

Well then get the fork off this thread, this thread is about Ghana. Stop speaking the bastardized language.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
ninovandross: this is called nairaland not cedisland so fck off I'm allwed to speak pidgin
We knw here is mumuland ok.Little wonder this forum is full of FOOLS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.