Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? (8291 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / Would You Accept An Offer Of Employment From Wema Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? by 500samuel(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
WINDSOW:
Guy u ryte ooooo.Mowe|Ibafo killing glory since 1302AD.That area is a NO NO for an ambitious youth else e go waste like always pad!!!
Mowe,dry ground since 1407AD.Thank GOD for RCCG camp,e for horror!!!

u don make me laff forget what we are discussing

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? by nkemoke: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
20k per month is very low but could be ur stepping stone to dat bigger package. My big sis was at home for some years job searching. about 6 months ago, she got a marketing job and d pay was exactly 20k, I encouraged her to pick it up against every one's advice, which she did just to keep busy. 4 months into the job, they gave her a permanent position, bumper pay and official car. Why, she beat d marketing target of the whole team both temporary and permanent staff in 3 months. That was where her talent was, meanwhile she'd been applying for teaching jobs.
Don't give up, pick up something, don't be idle, whatever experience you gain on this low paying job will sharpen you for the well paid job. cheers.
Re: Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? by Berniceakin: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
In my own opinion,I ll advice you to go for the offer if you are not feeding from it. D̶̲̥̅̊☺ not despise the days of little beginning
Re: Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? by fohlarp: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marvin67:

Thanks. I've been in the job market for six months.
no wonda U're fresh may U nt beg frm ur enemies U beta start smth nw

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? by texasbullet(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
God u are the Alpha and Omega, you knew all our heart desires, and I belief u will answer me this month cause I belief.
Re: Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? by WINDSOW(m): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2014
omoteamac: lolssss..is that wher u stay?...i m a corps member there and what u posted isnt far frm the truth...dat side no get anytin and robbers day disturb d small business owners arnd there..
†ђξ issue of robber aint frequent around my ┏̲S̶̲̅I̶̲̅D̶̲̅E̶̲̅ ┓̲ bt in terms of dullington,Mowe na numero uno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workforce Group Is Accepting Cvs / This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. / Dovegreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.