Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6592 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well you should know all about that... lawyer smiley
hehehheeh. Hmmm, v nt bin called to d bar yet o, so technically u can't "call" me a laywer, thou u can refer to me as a lawyer in equity. #yesicanrelatetothat
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: hehehheeh. Hmmm, v nt bin called to d bar yet o, so technically u can't "call" me a laywer, thou u can refer to me as a lawyer in equity. #yesicanrelatetothat

Lol obviously I meant equity hehehe too much lawyers in the family so I know the kokowink
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol obviously I meant equity hehehe too much lawyers in the family so I know the kokowink
waow, dats cul, plus u watch suits a lot. Soon enof even d common law wee have to regard me as one. So wats gona b d heading of our thread?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: waow, dats cul, plus u watch suits a lot. Soon enof even d common law wee have to regard me as one. So wats gona b d heading of our thread?

Hahaha we thank God oo...

Hmm Chris Brown is the bae
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha we thank God oo...

Hmm Chris Brown is the bae
puting ceebeez name on t wee attract too much invaders, u know his star power is quite high. We don't want no one dishin us a dose of our own medicine nd derail d thread. Ts gona b jst for us
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: puting ceebeez name on t wee attract too much invaders, u know his star power is quite high. We don't want no one dishin us a dose of our own medicine nd derail d thread. Ts gona b jst for us

Hahaha my baby is just too seexy like

Hmm call it "cool breeze" then... who wants to talk about air?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha my baby is just too seexy like

Hmm call it "cool breeze" then... who wants to talk about air?
now dats a nice one. A combo of our "monikers" sounds real gud. Ur speed of tort sha #impressive
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: now dats a nice one. A combo of our "monikers" sounds real gud. Ur speed of tort sha #impressive

Hmm tis not that impressive hahaha
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm tis not that impressive hahaha
well, t impressed me to no end
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: well, t impressed me to no end

Haha are u easily impressed issit?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha are u easily impressed issit?
yes bae. M easy going nd quite easily impressed. Lost every bit of my fastidious nature a long tym ago
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: yes bae. M easy going nd quite easily impressed. Lost every bit of my fastidious nature a long tym ago

Yeah mehn u just gotta let go and chill sometimes
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah mehn u just gotta let go and chill sometimes
in d end, takin tins too seriously led me nowhere, so I decided to try a new route. Nd d journey so far has bin splendid
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: in d end, takin tins too seriously led me nowhere, so I decided to try a new route. Nd d journey so far has bin splendid

Well that's great I'm happy for u
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well that's great I'm happy for u
nd ts dat attitude dat has led me to u. #gladmuch
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: nd ts dat attitude dat has led me to u. #gladmuch

Awh haha you're so nice lol

I thought it was my lips tho..
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh haha you're so nice lol

I thought it was my lips tho..
d lips brot me "here", d personality kept me "here" #cutelips
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 12:52am On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: Edwife surely.

Well it's already settled. This time next year we'll be sitting under the mango tree together braiding each other's hair and painting each other's nails while gossiping about beeevan,chillisauce and efemenaxy grin

Mango tree or orange room? cheesy
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2014
edwife:

My dear it will surely happen.Your number will be on speed dial once i reach Naija grin grin kiss

Then we will proceed with the gossip,chillisauce will bite her teeth tire tongue tongue grin

Then will love to meet efemena,chilli,lynda and beevan cheesy

Our 'to meet ' list of NLanders are the same. Will love to meet you too wink.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2014
If it is just one, then I will choose the one that promised to take me to Abacha and Nkwobi joint, she knows herself cheesy.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by HFOG(f): 3:45am On Sep 10, 2014
krall: i removed it.
Why? It was cute IMO
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: d lips brot me "here", d personality kept me "here" #cutelips

Lol *rolls eyes* then when I get rid of the lips you'll run away hehehe thank you smiley
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Choi. I ma what's sup. cheesy
Or 4040.
Ga gbakasia owerri town.

beeevan:

Mango tree or orange room? cheesy
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol *rolls eyes* then when I get rid of the lips you'll run away hehehe thank you smiley
gudmawnin to u too. Aw ya nyt. Supa tired dis mawnin.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: gudmawnin to u too. Aw ya nyt. Supa tired dis mawnin.

Good morningsmiley ... Twas alright I guess you?... just stay in bed all.day hehe
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2014
HFOG:
Why? It was cute IMO
I know. It did it for my own safety lipsrsealed . Before someone I have offended here catches me outside. grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Good morningsmiley ... Twas alright I guess you?... just stay in bed all.day hehe
yes o. Nothing in dis world wee take me to court today. Eat and sleep is the order of d day
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
shoefreak: Hehehe! Me?! Why? I hope it's not for the wrong reasons! Some peeps thinks I'm a loud witch with bad attitude and messed up morals. I'd like to meet you too. You'd better be cute!!! grin I don't do well with non-cuties. grin or flat yianshes. grin

Hehehe

Hahaha.... Trust me, its been long I came across a super hilarious Lady. Quite a trip reading your posts.

Well....as for the flat yansh..... I guess a padded underwear for guys is a good investment just to meet you. grin grin grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Hehehehehehehe... nothing like the real yiansh jo. padded ko, stuffed ni. But if you are cute, i'd ignore the fake a55. grin it sa mustn't be pelebe. grin morning, dear.

RoyalRoy:

Hahaha.... Trust me, its been long I came across a super hilarious Lady. Quite a trip reading your posts.

Well....as for the flat yansh..... I guess a padded underwear for guys is a good investment just to meet you. grin grin grin

One nairalander.. hmmmm... tpia1 to whichever number she reach. grin grin and/or onila
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: yes o. Nothing in dis world wee take me to court today. Eat and sleep is the order of d day

Hahaha I swearr mehn just chill life's not that deep ahh
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha I swearr mehn just chill life's not that deep ahh
boo boo. Awa u. Hope ur havin a gud dae
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: boo boo. Awa u. Hope ur havin a gud dae

Haha yeah mehn there's a freaking heatwave today... but then again u love in Nigeria everyday is heatwave...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note. / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa / Nice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.