Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6590 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

The setting's too modern for me. Take it a couple of hundred years back, same location, and then yes, I'd definitely love to meet you girls in person. cheesy

Right?
The typical very pre colonial scenario.
With our half nayked bodies clad in jigida and body art(nzu + uhie + uri)

Add carefreewannabe to the mix kiss

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
cococandy:
Right?

Now you're talking sister! cheesy cheesy

Don't forget we'll leave our clay pots by the side of the stream / recently cleared footpath whilst indulging in our much needed girly gossip...whilst eyeing the half-dressed warriors / able bodied farmers going about their business...

Ahhh! I was born 300 years too late! angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
cococandy:
Right?

I don't know what's going on here but I am joining you girls even if my shy self has to run around naked cool

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ahhhh. You know the drill
EfemenaXY:

Now you're talking sister! cheesy cheesy

Don't forget we'll leave our clay pots by the side of the stream / recently cleared footpath whilst indulging in our much needed girly gossip...whilst eyeing the half-dressed warriors / able bodied farmers going about their business...

Ahhh! I was born 300 years too late! angry angry grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
You don't need to be shy, every one else will be dressed like us.
carefreewannabe:

I don't know what's going on here but I am joining you girls even if my shy self has to run around naked cool

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
cococandy: You don't need to be shy, every one else will be dressed like us.

The clothes in the pic you posted are better than any Versace attire. I take them. wink

2 Likes

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Tell Me about it. They even select the boys there. If you are too big, and look stubborn they won't admit you. Were you around when a part of the hostel caught fire and they asked all student to contribute for it?

No I wasn't, contribute ke shocked? That school sef, some students even sleep outside, no rooms to accommodate them.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijababe: I'd love to have a drink with my gal Ewuro and my boy Katsumoto. Not gonna happen though sad

Shoefreak, u just might get your wish wink

Yay! Awesome!!
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Adesiji77: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove cheesy....though you said one, i would also like to meet Jarus and Ajanlekoko grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
I hate meeting my online friends buht probably Lorlaahlozz tongue

Naijaboiy-simply because I wanna confirm sumfn
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
missyhorlah:

Confirm what? shocked

And I thought you have met Lorlaahlozz countless times?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Confirm what? shocked

cheesy
U will know when the time comes
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
missyhorlah:
cheesy
U will know when the time comes
know?

What time? undecided
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

know?

What time? undecided
y must u know gan
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Confirm what? shocked

Dnt mibd her...I still saw her yesterday
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
missyhorlah:

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
kilonse ehaf we met ni?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
missyhorlah:
kilonse ehaf we met ni?
What is dis one saying baii
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by justamour(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
What is dis one saying baii
I bin dey ask you one question, you no answer since...Babygurl, what will I do to make you respond?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by justamour(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
LBlessing
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by LBlessing(f): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
justamour:
LBlessing
smiley
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by justamour(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
LBlessing:

smiley
Its that smile that makes the difference. obim
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by LBlessing(f): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2014
justamour:

Its that smile that makes the difference. obim
Awww... Don't you just know how to make me blush!

kiss
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nairabeezie(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Please how can i contact Nairaland Admins? most of them are not active and they dont reply their mails
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by justamour(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
LBlessing:

Awww... Don't you just know how to make me blush!

kiss
I ll prefer to do more than just make you blush my darling *hugs*
Gimme a whisper

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! / Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note. / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.