Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6589 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Teespice(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
obayaya:

I can facilitate that.. grin

As long as I get to eat all the fish while you guys drown yourselves in the ocean of romantic discussions cool

which one will be left for us to eat.

it's not about the fish sef. it's meeting ishsoph in person. I am kinda curious as to what he looks like. pictures don't do too much justice to a person.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by obayaya(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Teespice:

which one will be left for us to eat.

it's not about the fish sef. it's meeting ishsoph in person. I am kinda curious as to what he looks like. pictures don't do too much justice to a person.

Una go eat unaselves na grin

You wanna what he looks like? shocked
That guy worwor o cheesy
#Ikid grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2014
HFOG:
same here dear. wetin do ur pix?
i removed it.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Lol

My close Pals esp.
Lorlaahlozz
missyholhar
kiddablings
kelvingraphics
naijaboiy
Harlos
davep
dre11
jbluv55
dygeasy
logodwhiz.....
chibwike..chibike
lanicky
we can make it happen cooltongue
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by dre11(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
All mah followers and the people that did follow me

Also to some lovely dudes and ladies I do relate with and those I did admire from a distance....

So if I do write their name..... It will be tenth muchtongue
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
U wish, u can scroll up my name is on some list nd am sure so many people r dying to meet me including u, I've been seeing ur pm but don't worry maybe in 2016 I mite consider u all. Hehehehe
MuM undecided
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by naijaboiy: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
i've met many tho,,very many

But cheryl1 for now smiley

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by daveP(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Lol

My close Pals
if i get a chance, weychaichaichai!!
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
daveP: if i get a chance, weychaichaichai!!
lol
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
cococandy: Edwife surely.

Well it's already settled. This time next year we'll be sitting under the mango tree together braiding each other's hair and painting each other's nails while gossiping about beeevan,chillisauce and efemenaxy grin
Mango tree ke.

beware of soldier ants. Let those tiny things dont go near your okpata grin

Im sure you and edwife will be tying holandis wrapper around your br east.

with lanli ( you know the plants we used for local nail polish) gently placed on your nails while waiting for it to absorb and give the orange polish color cheesy
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
I remember lanli.

Oh my childhood days! smiley cheesy cheesy
Chillisauce:
Mango tree ke.

beware of soldier ants. Let those tiny things dont go near your okpata grin

Im sure you and edwife will be tying holandis wrapper around your br east.

with lanli ( you know the plants we used for local nail polish) gently placed on your nails while waiting for it to absorb and give the orange polish color cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: awwww, bae, gud mawnin. Hope u slept well. I c u've picked d thread we'r gona derail today. #spnedid. Jst gee me a sec or two, lemme get to court nd c wat d magistrate has in store for us. I'd pm u once m done, nd we d derailin proper, may begin. Well who knows, mayb, jst mayb, we'd get to meet one day #udnevaknowwivlife

Hehe Okays haha ill be waiting...
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na wa o, xo no person want to meet me abi??

Amadioha must know abt this
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Dygeasy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Idowuogbo
Obayaya
Mizmycoli
Cococandy
Chaircover
Ishilove
Frankysnow
Xynerise and
RoyalRoy
I can't possibly want to meet more than just one Nairalander. That's 8. One love! cool
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by DVMtuppence(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Bolu,what's happening? did you see my mail
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by obayaya(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dygeasy: I can't possibly want to meet more than just one Nairalander. That's 8. One love! cool

I'll definitely meet you soon wink
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: and no one would like to meet you too
grin grin grin grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ajanlekoko(one of those who have turned nairaland into some sort of library for me.) angry angry angry and Rokiatu!(only God and i know why i would love to meet this lady.This is more than a crush) tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

hi babes. How r u. Nd hw was ya day. We'v bin warned against derailing threads today o
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: hi babes. How r u. Nd hw was ya day. We'v bin warned against derailing threads today o

Hehehe just pm me haha they're all jelly cause were besties wink
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
DVMtuppence: Bolu,what's happening? did you see my mail

Messages not delivering sad ping me
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe just pm me haha they're all jelly cause were besties wink
my dear. Dere won't b any derailing, hencenforth, we'd jst create our own thread. really tired sha. D bae nd I had a stressful dae in court. In dire nid of a massage #tiredmuch
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: my dear. Dere won't b any derailing, hencenforth, we'd jst create our own thread. really tired sha. D bae nd I had a stressful dae in court. In dire nid of a massage #tiredmuch

Awh sure ask the bae to give u one... y'all can do some new and improved 69 ish

Yaaay hehe #Weretoocoollike.... Lol hope no one is going to jail...
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh sure ask the bae to give u one... y'all can do some new and improved 69 ish

Yaaay hehe #Weretoocoollike.... Lol hope no one is going to jail...
lolz. Naaa, jst plenty of divorce nd real estate cases. An improved form of 69, lolz, if u'd teach us, we'd gladly learn
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Naaa, jst plenty of divorce nd real estate cases. An improved form of 69, lolz, if u'd teach us, we'd gladly learn

Awh haha divorce that's funny

Hahaha cause I look so experienced yeh?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh haha divorce that's funny

Hahaha cause I look so experienced yeh?
arrrrrgggg, u don't nid to b experienced to b gud at samfin. U myte jst b a natural
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hehehe! Me?! Why? I hope it's not for the wrong reasons! Some peeps thinks I'm a loud witch with bad attitude and messed up morals. I'd like to meet you too. You'd better be cute!!! grin I don't do well with non-cuties. grin or flat yianshes. grin

Hehehe... okay,
RoyalRoy:

***blushing in Hausa****. grin

My list.......
Frankyshow
Shoefreak
Cococandy
MizTyna
Mayapop

#Lobatan

My list:

Everyone on my follow list and everyone I'm following. And then there is mrcork, yuzedo, naijababe, ewuro5, yuzedo, idowuogbo, mizzmycoli, boboyekini, lertee... grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: arrrrrgggg, u don't nid to b experienced to b gud at samfin. U myte jst b a natural

Lol yeah sure ill just naturally operate on yo asss when you're ill... since I need no experience...
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yeah sure ill just naturally operate on yo asss when you're ill... since I need no experience...
no o. Nt dat one jare. Some things, u nid training nd experience, and in other matters, such tins as experience nd training can b dispelled
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: no o. Nt dat one jare. Some things, u nid training nd experience, and in other matters, such tins as experience nd training can b dispelled

Hmm but experience and training will only improve you...

Plus if you need no experience and training... I don't need to teach u and the bae then haha I'm sure yus are naturals
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm but experience and training will only improve you...

Plus if you need no experience and training... I don't need to teach u and the bae then haha I'm sure yus are naturals
so well done. Exploiting d loopholes in every sentence I make. I respect dat
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: so well done. Exploiting d loopholes in every sentence I make. I respect dat

Well you should know all about that... lawyer smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Plastic Surgery Addict Died After Suffering From A Seizure During / AMAZING!!! Nigerian Bride Price Calculator (IGBO Precisely) / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.