Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6591 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
beeevan:

Lecturer fire! grin

you get luck say you changed, i for sama you enough carry over grin
bellong:
OK.. Thank you...
I never believed that part of her story... cheesy. I thought she finished from there and may still know one or two people in the school.
Thanks

i didnt finish from there, my sis did. And she is beeevans friend but they dont know that yet.
Are you looking for admission for someone? its an easy way there.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chillisauce:

i didnt finish from there, my sis did. And she is beeevans friend but they dont know that yet..

You eh cheesy grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by bellong: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chillisauce:

i didnt finish from there, my sis did. And she is beeevans friend but they dont know that yet.

grin grin grin....... Not admission, need to get a letter from the Registrar's office and will need someone to help with it.

Traveling there isn't convenient at the moment.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by ifyalways(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
One and Only Kanwulia .Not gonna happen though cheesy
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liamm: Lorlaahlozz wink
cool
smiley
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chillisauce:

Did your sis read law?Hahahahaha, if you sama me carry over, i go report you to father Ede.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
bellong:

grin grin grin....... Not admission, need to get a letter from the Registrar's office and will need someone to help with it.

Traveling there isn't convenient at the moment.

That school na prison. I dont envy you at all. Just take two weeks vacation.
beeevan:
Did your sis read law?Hahahahaha, if you sama me carry over, i go report you to father Ede.

That man still dey alive? Politician. started with performing scam miracle. My uncle took me there once around elele. Come and see witches and wizards confessing shocked me sef i begin fear weather the person near me will turn to python. Just messing up peoples brain.

He even flogs students now cheesy
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chillisauce:

That school na prison. I dont envy you at all. Just take two weeks vacation.

That man still dey alive? Politician. started with performing scam miracle. My uncle took me there once around elele. Come and see witches and wizards confessing shocked me sef i begin fear weather the person near me will turn to python. Just messing up peoples brain.

He even flogs students now cheesy

grin grin

We dey do PE like nursery school students while he runs after us with a cane, that's why I was breaking every rule so I would be expelled but no one expelled me. So I had to leave without parental consent because they wouldn't have endorsed my leaving. Thank God I had the guts to leave that place.

They said fighting will guarantee expulsion, a girl wan chance me for tap, i flinged her bucket so she go fit rush me, omo the girl just picked her bucket and was like " temptation, i won't be expelled with you".

There is even boys side and girls side grin. 6.oclock, boys n girls can't mix.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Eww..they haf derailed my thread
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
beeevan:

grin grin

We dey do PE like nursery school students while he runs after us with a cane, that's why I was breaking every rule so I would be expelled but no one expelled me. So I had to leave without parental consent because they wouldn't have endorsed my leaving. Thank God I had the guts to leave that place.

They said fighting will guarantee expulsion, a girl wan chance me for tap, i flinged her bucket so she go fit rush me, omo the girl just picked her bucket and was like " temptation, i won't be expelled with you".

There is even boys side and girls side grin. 6.oclock, boys n girls can't mix.

The girls boys ratio is like 9:1.
See as girls dey hassle boyfriends, beeevan I suspect you oh. Are you sure you didn't fling that girls bucket because she wanted to em em *clears throat* grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
chibwike: Eww..they haf derailed my thread

No vex. We think say thread don die Tay Tay
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chillisauce:

The girls boys ratio is like 9:1.
See as girls dey hassle boyfriends, beeevan I suspect you oh. Are you sure you didn't fling that girls bucket because she wanted to em em *clears throat* grin

Hmmmm, the boys there are kids, never had interest in nwa nchikiri something, childish fellas undecided. None even near me....
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Liamm(m): 3:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: smiley
Where have you been all these while?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Liamm: Where have you been all these while?
pluto
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by bellong: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: pluto

Moremi Hall?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2014
bellong:

Moremi Hall?
Yup
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Liamm(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: pluto
And you returned back alive? shocked. You must be superman's cousin grin.

But why haven't you been coming online? undecided.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Liamm: And you returned back alive? shocked. You must be superman's cousin grin.

But why haven't you been coming online? undecided.
Long story ni jawe
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Liamm(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Long story ni jawe
hmmm. Have you forgotten? I love stories jawe grin. No matter how long it may appear.to be cheesy
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Liamm: hmmm. Have you forgotten? I love stories jawe grin. No matter how long it may appear.to be cheesy
Ermmmmmm.................nd dat is d end of my story grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Liamm(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Ermmmmmm.................nd dat is d end of my story grin
lol. The story was touching grin.

I almost cried after reading this story cry.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Liamm: lol. The story was touching grin.

I almost cried after reading this story cry.
so touching..I also cried when I was typing it..
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Liamm(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: so touching..I also cried when I was typing it..

*wipes her tears with my handkerchief* grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Lorlaahlozz: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Liamm: *wipes her tears with my handkerchief* grin
M now Nora Roberts niyen
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
beeevan:

Hmmmm, the boys there are kids, never had interest in nwa nchikiri something, childish fellas undecided. None even near me....

Tell Me about it. They even select the boys there. If you are too big, and look stubborn they won't admit you. Were you around when a part of the hostel caught fire and they asked all student to contribute for it?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Obinoscopy,Elantracey and Babymama1. Sorry if your name is not on the list.

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Obinoscopy,Elantracey and Babymama1. Sorry if your name is not on the list..

2 Likes

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by bellong: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Yup

What course are you studying?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Liamm(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: M now Nora Roberts niyen
grin. For your mind grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by EfemenaXY: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
cococandy: Edwife surely.

Well it's already settled. This time next year we'll be sitting under the mango tree together braiding each other's hair and painting each other's nails while gossiping about beeevan,chillisauce and efemenaxy grin

Lol!

The setting's too modern for me. Take it a couple of hundred years back, same location, and then yes, I'd definitely love to meet you girls in person. cheesy

edwife:

My dear it will surely happen.Your number will be on speed dial once i reach Naija grin grin kiss

Then we will proceed with the gossip,chillisauce will bite her teeth tire tongue tongue grin

Then will love to meet efemena,chilli,lynda and beevan cheesy

This one wey all of una wan meet... so if I do the 7 days trek from my village to yours, will you look after me?

Or throw me your village's high priest for sacrifice for the upcoming yam festival? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'd love to have a drink with my gal Ewuro and my boy Katsumoto. Not gonna happen though sad

Shoefreak, u just might get your wish wink
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by omotenah(f): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
seun of cos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note. / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa / Nice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.