Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Women And Promises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Promises (957 Views)

Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Women And Promises
--------------- ------------

I sent a text message to My wife in the night; Hi honey! I will get back home late, please try and wash all my dirty clothes and make sure you prepare my favourite food before I come back. There was no reply. I then sent another text message; And I forgot to tell you that my salary has been increased so, at the end of the month I am getting you a new car. This time, My wife text back; Oh My God, really? I replied; No! I just want to make sure you got my first message.

Read more: http://njuwo..com
Re: Women And Promises by bigtalla(m): 1:07am On Sep 09, 2014
That was mean, bro... grin
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2014
...Okay, what do you want us to do about it??....

People make empty promises....Guys make empty promises alot....even more than babes....

...So, are you now saying your wife loves money more than she loves you??...Maybe there was no airtime on her fone when you texted her initially...she went to get one...and then you sent another one...Then she called you...

Pls, you guys should not come to NL and strt generalising...

1 Like

Re: Women And Promises by naijaboiy: 5:25am On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie: ...Okay, what do you want us to do about it??....

People make empty promises....Guys make empty promises alot....even more than babes....

...So, are you now saying your wife loves money more than she loves you??...Maybe there was no airtime on her fone when you texted her initially...she went to get one...and then you sent another one...Then she called you...

gringrin
No vex,,but what the guy did was Damn funny grin
Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie: ...Okay, what do you want us to do about it??....

I am not generalising, truth they say is bitter, una like promises, na im dey sparkle una up to please us, na the truth be that, chikenah!

1 Like

Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2014
bigtalla: That was mean, bro... grin
It might be mean, but it's just to drive home the point I was making to her.

1 Like

Re: Women And Promises by Ivanspring(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Op well done oh...even if she didn't reply you, she'd still have carried out your instructions. Or are you saying that anytime she doesn't reply your messages that she won't carry out your instructions?

1 Like

Re: Women And Promises by djeezy(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Funny but that was mean. No doubt women love promises.
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Even if i had wanted to do what u asked

I wouldn't do it again
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:

I wouldn't do it again...

.... And you get away with It?
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan:

.... And you get away with It?
Yes
Its either he takes the clothes to a drycleaner
Or he washes the cloth himself

Its as simple as that.
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
Yes
Its either he takes the clothes to a drycleaner
Or he washes the cloth himself

Its as simple as that.

You totally don't seem to care if he's emotionally hurt or not. I'm having second doubts.

1 Like

Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2014
I would have loved to laff hard @ dat but I've seen it soo many times b4. My bad
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan:

You totally don't seem to care if he's emotionally hurt or not. I'm having second doubts.
Second doubts about??

If he could send me that shit about buying me a car and then withdrawl his words
Ofcos i will be emotionally down too
Do u know how many times i would have imagined rocking a new car grin
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
Do u know how many times i would have imagined rocking a new car grin

I can only think of two places you can rock your new car..
Saloon and Mall. Correct me. grin
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan:

I can only think of two places you can rock your new car..
Saloon and Mall. Correct me. grin
On point cheesy
Re: Women And Promises by Rival(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Ladies love lies and promises more than they love even their own lives! grin
Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ivanspring: Op well done oh...even if she didn't reply you, she'd still have carried out your instructions. Or are you saying that anytime she doesn't reply your messages that she won't carry out your instructions?
She does. But sometimes she doesn't. I just wanted to make sure, to avoid story for the gods whereby she'll say she didn't get the message and even show me her message inbox blaming it on MTN normal seizing of network.

1 Like

Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
djeezy: Funny but that was mean. No doubt women love promises.
More than their very own tummy.
Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:

I wouldn't do it again
Then there will be trouble in the air. I can see from your signature that you are a troubleshooter. I am too. That day the house will be rocked like a boat.
Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Rival: Ladies love lies and promises more than they love even their own lives! grin
Cetainly.
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
njuwo: Then there will be trouble in the air. I can see from your signature that you are a troubleshooter. I am too. That day the house will be rocked like a boat.
I am ever ready
Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
I am ever ready
Lol. Then you must be ready to put the house in order after the royal rumble.
Re: Women And Promises by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
njuwo: Lol. Then you must be ready to put the house in order after the royal rumble.
Akali m okwu.nkutelu
Re: Women And Promises by njuwo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
Akali m okwu.nkutelu
Any interpreter in the house? Before i loose my head on this girl instead of temper.

(1) (Reply)

Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? / I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? / Pls Konji No Good Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.