Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

happy birthday to me ) ;D - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / happy birthday to me ) ;D (6783 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Can Someone Pls Tel Me D Different Btw Yesterday 31st Dec 2013 And 1st Jan 2014 / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
My Dog's property, i will be back, i got a project to handle grin

U as an unemployed fake graduate must keep this thread alive by replying and quoting all my post, including those eight u owe me. That is an order which u must do, u can't say no grin grin grin

That is the work i have for u, make yourself useful to the society grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: little umemployed brat.

I have to follow u,to watch over u and guide u my dog's property from entering into the wrong hands grin grin

U haven't answered by questions u monkey

1. Where u dey work?

2. Wetin u chop this afternoon?

I had to say it in the pidgin way since u ain't intelligent to comprehend by post in the right way grin grin grin

I thought u were kidnapped,i had to open that thread to alert the world about my missing property ( that was when u were my property) grin

I give the orders here u miserable wretched urchin grin grin i command, u obey, u bow and worship me ur lord grin

Little boy, first answer my question, you coward: Does the master follow the slave or does the slave FOLLOW the master?

The orders are ALL mine! And the pleasure is ALL mine too! grin

You kept calling me on DickDastardly's thread but I ignored you because you were a nobody. You are a slave and I take no orders from slaves. However, I called in here to stay put and stick to this thread, and that's exactly what you've done so far.
You ARE the one following my orders. I know the truth is bitter, but it must be swallowed grin
You are my powerless little slave boy, and that's all you'll ever be grin

3 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: My Dog's property, i will be back, i got a project to handle grin

U as an unemployed fake graduate must keep this thread alive by replying and quoting all my post, including those eight u owe me. That is an order which u must do, u can't say no grin grin grin

That is the work i have for u, make yourself useful to the society grin

Hehehe. Looks like your 10MB don finally finish, you pathetic, hungry little loser.
Shebi MTN don finally send you the warning? grin

Anyway, whenever your hungry self recharges, don't forget to come alert me by posting on this thread.

That is an ORDER, my slave grin cool
I'll be waiting.

3 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by JiggamanGh: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Happy birthday Adam!

#TogetherWeShallProtectNairaland against the gay men from Ghana and SA slaves.

South Africa will forked your dirty holes come 2morrow for making such a stupid comment.
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Hehehe. Looks like your 10MB don finally finish, you pathetic, hungry little loser.
Shebi MTN don finally send you the warning? grin

Anyway, whenever your hungry self recharges, don't forget to come alert me by posting on this thread.

That is an ORDER, my slave grin cool
I'll be waiting.
utter crap.

Stop copying my lines. grin

These are my words "slave" . I used the 10mb joke on u earlier on grin

Anyway , while i was having fun, my dog's slave which i don't even give a fvck about was busy killing "it" self over me grin grin

This self acclaimed employee with his weak ,short lines was busy keeping the thread alive, as i had earlier commanded the miserable, malnourished filthy woosted stocking swine to do grin , on a tuesday, this rat is a jobless area boy on the streets of lagos grin

U still owe me 5 lines, that u must pay u deranged lowlife mofo grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Little boy, first answer my question, you coard: Does the master follow the slave or does the slave FOLLOW the master?

The orders are ALL mine! And the pleasure is ALL mine too! grin

You kept calling me on DickDastardly's thread but I ignored you because you wey [/b]a nobody. You are a slave and I take no orders from slaves. However, I called in here to stay put and stick to this thread, and that's exactly what you've done so far.
You ARE the one [b] folloing
my orders. I know the truth is bitter, but it must be swallowed grin
You are my powerless little slave boy, and that's all you'll ever be grin
too much blunders in my dog's slave post grin the self acclaimed graduate. grin grin

Jesu! These ur blunders can make a rat to break dance grin grin

I used the word "slave" "mister" "lord" "order" on u first before u ran out of lines, so u resorted to copying my lines grin grin

U as my miserable slave came into my thread ,feeling annoyed that i didn't recognize u by tagging u faeces eating scumbag ( well u are equivalent to nothing, not even to maggots grin grin grin ) in my post decided to throw insult at ur lord and owner, who feed and cloth u liability grin grin

Don't worry i go put ur name there,make u happy small grin

Poor old fellow it is so sad ur life is like this, u being scared to confront ur mister in DD's thread made me to confront you here, i came to check on u, cos u are suffering from mental illness grin , as a caring owner i had to do that grin

My Dog's slave , the master is watching over the slave ( that is what i am doing, don't get it twisted ) grin

I need to keep a close eye on u fowl anus explorer, as my property, my miserable charcant grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good boy!

Just like I gave you the orders to come back, you've done exactly that. grin

Adamskutty my poor houseboy, remember I told you I wanted this thread to drag on 'till 2:00AM tomorrow? And thanks to you being the rubber-neck puppet you are, you're helping me achieve that goal.
No stop o. I've got you exactly where I want you grin

adamskutty: utter crap.

Stop copying my lines. grin

These are my words "slave" . I used the 10mb joke on u earlier on grin

Anyway , while i was having fun, my dog's slave which i don't even give a fvck about was busy killing "it" self over me grin grin

This self acclaimed employee with his weak ,short lines was busy keeping the thread alive, as i had earlier commanded the miserable, malnourished filthy woosted stocking swine to do grin , on a tuesday, this rat is a jobless area boy on the streets of lagos grin

U still owe me 5 lines, that u must pay u deranged lowlife mofo grin

Hehyaaaa! Keep crying and sweating your poor self out. I told you right from the beginning I wanted this thread to reach 60 pages, didn't I? So exactly who were you giving orders?
You just shot yourself on the foot. You know why? Here:

1. Remember it was your sorry azz who kept crying to the moderator Farrano to "do the needful" (ie. Delete my comments and probably ban me because you were so hurt). But after Farrano came in and viewed the thread, she simply ignored you because she knew you were a sore LOSER! grin - So you coming now to make claims on how you gave me orders to keep the thread going, just falls flat on its face.

2. Remember it was also you who didn't want your thread derailed; so what next did you do? You opened a thread for Faun. But then, guess what? The same Farrano you reported to earlier, came in, viewed your thread, and DELETED IT. So you know what that means? It makes you a TWO-TIME LOSER! grin. Chaaaaai! Farrano don do this poor boy strong tin! cry grin

3. In a last ditch effort, you ran to DickDastardly's thread, spewing your usual poorly-constructed expletives much to the embarrassment of no-one but yourself, hoping Faun would show up. You know what I did? I simply sat quietly, read your posts there and laughed at you. You know why? Because I had just succeeded in making you look like a big dunce talking to himself on DickDastardly's thread! grin

4. After you were done disgracing yourself there, you retreated in shame back to the same thread you said you weren't going to reply me on.
So, boy, tell me who the real slave is when I've achieved my objectives which are:
i) To derail your birthday thread.
ii) To make you look like a fool in the full glare of the forum, and
iii) To make you spend your birthday fighting on the internet? grin

I have you wrapped around my finger, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Now, to seal the deal, my next plan is to make you stay here fighting on the forum up till 2:00AM, and you will bend to that wish whether you like it or not, because boy, you ARE my slave! grin

3 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: too much blunders in my dog's slave post grin the self acclaim graduate. grin grin

Jesu! These ur blunders can make a rat to break dance grin grin

I used the word "slave" "mister" "lord" "order" on u first before u ran out of lines, so u resorted to copy my lines grin grin

U as my miserable slave came into my thread ,feeling annoyed that i didn't recognized u by tagging u faeces eating scumbag ( well u are equivalent to nothing, not even to maggots grin grin grin ) in my post decided to throw insult at ur lord and owner, who feed and cloth u liability grin grin

Don't worry i go put ur name there,make u happy small grin

Poor old fellow it is so sad ur life is like this, u being scared to confront ur mister in DD's thread made me to confront you here, i came to check on u, cos u are suffering from mental illness grin , as a caring owner i had to do that grin

My Dog's slave , the master is watching over the slave ( that is what i am doing, don't get it twisted ) grin

I need to keep a close eye on u fowl anus explorer, as my property, my miserable charcant grin

Blunders? My boy, everybody knows it's your pathetic self editing my posts and affixing fake blunders in there because you are just that desperate.
The rest of the thread viewers can view the comment themselves and see if they can find any blunders. See link: https://www.nairaland.com/1894058/derailers-paradise-happy-birthday-me/4#26155660
Busted! Adamskutty, you little coward. grin Let me show you what real blunders are made of. I'm not even going to make reference to your previous posts. No. I'll use this same post of yours I'm quoting right now. Here we go:

adamskutty: too much blunders in my dog's slave post grin the self acclaim graduate. grin grin
It's SELF-ACCLAIMED, dunce. For someone who tried to edit his opponent's posts and affix fake blunders in them, you really should have covered your sorry tracks.

adamskutty: I used the word "slave" "mister" "lord" "order" on u first before u ran out of lines, so u resorted to copy my lines grin grin
It is RESORTED TO COPYING. Ask anyone. You see your life?

adamskutty: U as my miserable slave came into my thread ,feeling annoyed that i didn't recognized u by tagging u

It's "didn't RECOGNIZE", dull boy. You need to grab yourself a copy of Brighter Grammar to help your case. My boy, you are a BORN DUNCE, and that's just being mild grin

Now, as my slave you are, I want you to reply this post real soon enough, cos I'm waiting.
Don't forget to lace it with more of your poorly-constructed grammatical junk as usual. I can't wait to read and laugh at the Birthday Boy getting disgraced on his own birthday grin

3 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 10, 2014
adamskutty: thanks very much enlightened. didn't know we share the same birthday Month.

so team virgo grin

Neither did I, fellow VIRGOnian smiley Hope you're having a wonderful day.

*sees thread* sad
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

Not the first time someone's told me that. LOL @ E soul being 32 grin

Enjoy the day Adam

Lmfao embarassed
I'm taking it as a compliment.
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lmfao embarassed
I'm taking it as a compliment.

I'm not so sure haha but I'd have the right to call you habo then grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

I'm not so sure haha but I'd have the right to call you habo then grin

Thirty is not that bad. I actually can't wait to be thirty lol. Call me habo if you want...in about 20 yrs time tongue
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 4:01am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Thirty is not that bad. I actually can't wait to be thirty lol. Call me habo if you want...in about 20 yrs time tongue

Why do you wish cimri degdeg on yourself?

In 20 years time I'll be a darn awowe myself undecided
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

Why do you wish cimri degdeg on yourself?

In 20 years time I'll be a darn awowe myself undecided

Well, by thirty I figure I'll have everything I want. And going off my family, my cimri won't be showing, especially considering my lifestyle. It's a win win win.

You can still call me habo when you're an awowe seeing as ayeeyo would be simply unacceptable lol
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 4:19am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, by thirty I figure I'll have everything I want. And going off my family, my cimri won't be showing, especially considering my lifestyle. It's a win win win.

You can still call me habo when you're an awowe seeing as ayeeyo would be simply unacceptable lol

Fair enough. I'm expecting an invite for the bariis and hilib though, unless you're serving something else on that day which would be considered blasphemy and treason. tongue

On a second thought, ayeeyo M suits you grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

Fair enough. I'm expecting an invite for the bariis and hilib though, unless you're serving something else on that day which would be considered blasphemy and treason. tongue

On a second thought, ayeeyo M suits you grin

embarassed Bariis iyo Hilib it is. Don't forget your Hiddo iyo Dhaqan smiley

Wallahi I can't forgive that second crack tho angry

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 4:39am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

embarassed Bariis iyo Hilib it is. Don't forget your Hiddo iyo Dhaqan smiley

Wallahi I can't forgive that second crack tho angry

Not just the hiddo iyo dhaqan, I'll wear a bilaawe fit for a Darod sultan on that day cool

Khalaas raali noqo habo grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

Not just the hiddo iyo dhaqan, I'll wear a bilaawe fit for a Darod sultan on that day cool

Khalaas raali noqo habo grin

Sidaas a lagaa rabaa.

Haa, very funny angry Habeen wanaagsaneyn

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 5:28am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Sidaas a lagaa rabaa.

Haa, very funny angry Habeen wanaagsaneyn

Lol too late for that here, subax wacano wanagsan wink
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

Lol too late for that here, subax wacano wanagsan wink

Wah, maba seexatid adi. Subax wanagsan it is lol. You don't happen to have insomnia like I do, do you?
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 6:10am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wah, maba seexatid adi. Subax wanagsan it is lol. You don't happen to have insomnia like I do, do you?

I suffer from spontaneous insomnia, it comes and goes whenever it feels like it. No sleep for me today.
Oh well, sleep is for the weak tongue
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

I suffer from spontaneous insomnia, it comes and goes whenever it feels like it. No sleep for me today.
Oh well, sleep is for the weak tongue

Lol well I guess I'm weak. Chronic here, welcome to the club undecided
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol well I guess I'm weak. Chronic here, welcome to the club undecided

Ani xata, I won't make the same mistake again tonight sad
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by RoyalPearl(f): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Happy belated birthday my dear friend lol. Hope you had a gud1 kiss
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Faun: Good boy!

Just kept crying to the moderator Farano to "do the needful" (ie. Delete my comments and probably ban me because you were so hurt). But after Farrano came in and viewed the thread, she simply ignored you because she knew you were a sore LOSER! grin - So you coming now to make claims on how you gave me orders to keep the thread going, just falls flat on its face.

2. Remember it was also you who didn't want your thread derailed; so what next did you do? You opened a thread for Faun. But then, guess what? The same Farano you reported to earlier, came in, viewed your thread, and DELETED IT. So you know what that means? It makes you a TWO-TIME LOSER! grin. Chaaaaai! Farrano don do this poor boy strong tin! cry grin

3. In a last ditch effort, you ran to DickDastardly's thread, spewing your usual poorly-constructed will bend to that wish whether you like it or not, because boy, you ARE my slave! grin
As ur mister, lord and owner i must act the way kings act towards their slaves grin grin

I am extremely happy you are obeying ur mister , i commanded you miserable thing to entertain me right from the start and that is what u are clearly doing, i said we must derail this thread together, i am so glad my poor little robot is doing just that grin grin

I said this thread must be kept alive, so don't be an edi0t , i want it to pass 100 pages so my thread can be trending for weeks grin grin , i will be so glad if u make my dreams come to pass grin , well! U swore with ur life that u will serve me till ur very last breath

I wasn't even notified to be sincere, i thought my slave ran, didn't know u replied me since last night grin that is my thing, smile for master ,slave grin grin grin

You are trying so hard to mimic me, well like the saying goes if u can't beat em, u join em grin

Now my ever humble slave, first and foremost ur mister was shocked seeing u cry like a kiddo just because i didn't put ur name up there ( well! U ain't worth it, u are inferior, so it is a taboo for ur name to be listed among theirs, cos u are inferior to a bacteria grin grin grin )

Seeing that u were disappointed and frustrated, i summoned u ,as a lord, to that other thread, but u were scared to approach ur mister ,so u ran back to this thread, but as a humble owner, i came after u to examine ur situation cos my companions made me believe that u have a subnormal intellectual capacity and u baldy need the help of someone studying abnormal psychology grin grin ,it is out of pity for u that i came back here, for u, my loyal slave grin

I ordered mukinatu to delete that thread, since it is of no use, as my slave was so scared to approach me grin

From the on set, u claimed to be a working class graduate, thanks for proving ur mister right, that u are nothing but a roadside umbrella repairer, cos u have been entertaining me since 6 am down to last night and up till this very moment, and yesterday and today are working days grin grin grin grin grin grin , i only came online around 2pm since yesterday grin grin grin .

now that our audience have known who is jobless and worthless btn the two of us, i as a caring lord have decided to give you a job in this thread, ur reward shall be one slice of bread, for u poor old fellow grin

And ehmmm, before i forget , remember that i hard earlier complained that ur post are too short and not entertaining enough, to prove to everyone that u are really my slave and that u answer only to me, u made this one long, well punctuated and exciting, u do all ur best to please ur owner grin grin grin grin

So u see u are the slave here and you obey only me, and will continue to obey me by quoting this post and help to keep this thread alive , u must sacrifice ur sleep and time ( u are even worthless to time and a waste of space grin ).

Watch out everyone and see whether my slave will dare to disobey me grin grin he can't, cos he is just like a programmed robot grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
RoyalPearl: Happy belated birthday my dear friend lol. Hope you had a gud1 kiss
yeah! Yeah! Thanks alot.

I had a good time, a good entertainer kept me excited all through yesterday, in here grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Beautiful night! grin
I knew you were just as pathetic as I had guessed, my little slave, seeing you have now taken to the habit of editing your goofs after you're exposed, just to hide your shame.
Now, I intentionally gave you 24 free hours to make any adjustments to your latest posts so you won't claim I'm editing them again.
But this is too bad for you, as I already saved a ScreenMunch of that conversation of ours before you edited it, so you have nowhere to run.
First, let us get down to business. It's going to be a very interesting night. Trust me cool

adamskutty: As ur mister, lord and owner i must act the way kings act towards their slaves grin grin
I am extremely happy you are obeying ur mister , i commanded you miserable thing to entertain me right from the start and that is what u are clearly doing, i said we must derail this thread together, i am so glad my poor little robot is doing just that grin grin
I said this thread must be kept alive, so don't be an edi0t , i want it to pass 100 pages so my thread can be trending for weeks grin grin , i will be so glad if u make my dreams come to pass grin , well! U swore with ur life that u will serve me till ur very last breath

This pained loser is shamelessly lying again. Have you forgotten you made this comment begging Farrano to ban me?:
adamskutty: utter crap.
I tagged my closet pals in here,u insignificant attention seeking octopus with a primitive name "faun" , sounf more like frown to me grin
Farano pls do the needful by banning that unknown bloke above for derailing my thread cheesy grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1894058/derailers-paradise-happy-birthday-me#26147048
...and this one, crying because I was derailing your thread? grin
adamskutty: cretinous fvctard with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed. [size=13pt]Don't derail my thread u moda'fvcker[/size].
Oh i can't remember telling this guy in this thread that its my b-day
https://www.nairaland.com/1812196/those-born-september-lets-meet/14#26146192
U are just one lowlife mofo,ur life must be really pathetic grin
Anyway can we move this to another thread,i dont even know this creature
https://www.nairaland.com/1894058/derailers-paradise-happy-birthday-me/1#26147507
Now, if you truly wanted it extended as you claimed, would you be begging the moderators to come help you? We both know you're lying, and deep down, you're heavily pained about the harsh truth I poured down your burning soul, which was the same reason you opened that thread calling me out, because you didn't want your precious thread getting derailed. But after I ignored you there and stuck to my main objective, you're left with no choice other than coming here to cry your eyeballs out.

I wasn't even notified to be sincere, i thought my slave ran, didn't know u replied me since last night grin that is my thing, smile for master ,slave grin grin grin
You are trying so hard to mimic me, well like the saying goes if u can't beat em, u join em grin
Now my ever humble slave, first and foremost ur mister was shocked seeing u cry like a kiddo just because i didn't put ur name up there

You wish, boy, but unfortunately, that harsh truth is still too hard to swallow. All the years I've visited Nairaland, when forum members have their birthdays, their threads are usually opened by their friends and loved ones who wish them well (You can check around if you doubt me). But in your case, AdamStupido, you're the one on Nairaland by 1:00AM, opening a thread dedicated to yourself and begging Nairalanders to come say hi. You claimed you had 'close friends' - but if these 'close friends' were so 'close', they definitely would have been close enough to take note of your birthday and open the thread for you, no? grin
Looks like you're still finding it difficult to accept you're a total loser grin

( well! U ain't worth it, u are inferior, so it is a taboo for ur name to be listed among theirs, cos u are inferior to [size=13pt]a bacteria[/size] grin grin grin )

Free English lesson for you: It's "a BACTERIUM", dumbass. "Bacteria" IS plural.
If you're going to insult me, shouldn't you at least try getting your grammar right? Oh, no wait, don't tell me - you're probably going to shamelessly claim I edited your post again, right? Illiterate. grin

Seeing that u were disappointed and frustrated, i summoned u ,as a lord, to that other thread, but u were scared to approach ur mister ,so u ran back to this thread, but as a humble owner, i came after u to examine ur situation cos my companions made me believe that u have a subnormal intellectual capacity and u [size=13pt]baldy[/size] need the help of someone studying abnormal psychology grin grin ,it is out of pity for u that i came back here, for u, my loyal slave grin

Hurt little boy still trying to heal his shattered ego. I told you right from the start that the pleasure was all mine.
I came in and HAPPILY derailed your thread, and there was NOTHING you could do about it, because you were a powerless little wimp! grin
YOU kept crying and complaining to the moderators but they IGNORED you because they knew you were a m0ron grin
To add insult to injury, when you opened your thread, that same Farrano humiliated you by deleting it! Talk about painful shame grin
You ran back here because you had no choice, and you were tired of getting disgraced left, right and center. Swallow the truth for it shall set you free.

I ordered mukinatu to delete that thread, since it is of no use, as my slave was so scared to approach me grin
Look at the loser lying again. Have you forgotten you initially accused me of reporting your thread to the mods?
See:
adamskutty: fvctard! [size=13pt]U had to report to the mod[/size] grin
Don't be scared, we can meet here grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1893662/neighbours-teenage-daughter-nympphomaniac-advice#26150229
https://www.nairaland.com/1894058/derailers-paradise-happy-birthday-me/1#26150331
You see how shameless you are? You can't even be consistent with your pathetic lies. First you claimed I reported to the mods, now you're claiming you ordered Mukinatu to delete it.
Boy, face the harsh truth - The moderators identified you as a stark illiterate, and did the needful by scrapping your piece-of-sh11t thread. Plain and simple.

From the on set, u claimed to be a working class graduate, thanks for proving ur mister right, that u are nothing but a roadside umbrella repairer, cos u have been entertaining me since 6 am down to last night and up till this very moment, and yesterday and today are working days grin grin grin grin grin grin , i only came online around 2pm since yesterday grin grin grin .

See the illiterate disgracing himself again grin
Okay, so if I really were a roadside umbrella repairer, would I be able to post on the internet in the first place? grin No yawa on that side sha. Na still job e be, so I'm not even offended, as I've come across many umbrella repairmen and vulcanizers who possess far better grammatical competence and comprehension than a crack-dullard like you, the so-called uni student.
Like your poor grammar has given you away, your fate has already been sealed that you will crash out with a "Pass" (not even a 3rd class). Keep fooling yourself on Nairaland instead of studying and reevaluating your worthless life cheesy

now that our audience [size=17pt]have[/size] known who is jobless and worthless btn the two of us, i as a caring lord have decided to give you a job in this thread, ur reward shall be one slice of bread, for u poor old fellow grin

There the m0ron goes again. grin Are you also going to claim I'm editing your posts like you're shamelessly editing mine?

And ehmmm, before i forget , remember that i [size=13pt]hard[/size] earlier complained that ur post are too short and not entertaining enough, to prove to everyone that u are really my slave and that u answer only to me, u made this one long, well punctuated and exciting, u do all ur best to please ur owner grin grin grin grin
So u see u are the slave here and you obey only me, and will continue to obey me by quoting this post and help to keep this thread alive , u must sacrifice ur sleep and time ( u are even worthless to time and a waste of space grin ).
Watch out everyone and see whether my slave will dare to disobey me grin grin he can't, cos he is just like a programmed robot grin

Too bad you forget your reply was already on my request as the slave you are.
Remember this?
Faun: Now, as my slave you are, I want you to reply this post real soon enough, cos I'm waiting.
Don't forget to lace it with more of your poorly-constructed grammatical junk as usual. I can't wait to read and laugh at the Birthday Boy getting disgraced on his own birthday grin
And you did just that, slave grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2014
adamskutty:

epic fall!

My foolish slave, u quickly modified ur post after i exposed ur grammatical blunders grin grin grin

Check my post again, it is self-acclaimed i typed, u have started ur tricks again, but that won't work grin grin grin

Jeeeee! I am interacting with a primitive cave dweller, u resorted to edit my comments and quickly modified ur own comment so as to cover ur tracks grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1894058/derailers-paradise-happy-birthday-me/4#26161829

More of ur blunders u scumbag grin

First and foremost, its grammatical junk and not grammatic junk, u are a dullard grin

Secondly, it is disgraced on not disgrace on grin

I can't believe my investment on u is a waste grin , i hope u know this is a lesson, i am lecturing u as a concern owner and lord grin grin

This is a very cunny slave, i command u to modify ur post after seeing my correction, i wanna be sure that u are learning grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1894058/derailers-paradise-happy-birthday-me/4#26161829

Guess what, Adam? I knew you were going to shamelessly go back and try to edit your post to hide your shame, but too bad I ScreenMunched before you had the chance.
Below, is the screen capture of our conversation THAT VERY DAY you posted it. Pay attention to the time at the top of that page and see it reads "Tuesday 9th September 2014 - 7:43PM"
When you're done seeing it, scroll down to the pictures and see your blunders the way they were before you shamelessly edited them grin grin
Hahahahaha BUSTED!!! grin
I told you, you are an illiterate, and you need to accept the truth and go work on your embarrassing grammar.
You even had the nerve to try editing my quote when there were no blunders in them to begin with.
Guess who got exposed tonight wink

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
faun:

epic fall!

My foolish slave, u quickly modified ur post after i exposed ur grammatical blunders grin grin grin

Check my post again, it is self-acclaimed i typed, u have started ur tricks again, but that won't work grin grin grin

Jeeeee! I am interacting with a primitive cave dweller, u resorted to edit my comments and quickly modified ur own comment so as to cover ur tracks grin

First and foremost, its grammatical junk and not grammatic junk, u are a dullard grin

I can't believe my investment on u is a waste grin , i hope u know this is a lesson, i am lecturing u as a concern owner and lord grin grin

This is a very cunny slave, i command u to modify ur post after seeing my correction, i wanna be sure that u are learning grin grin grin

Guess what, faun? I knew you were going to shamelessly go back and try to edit your post to hide your shame, but too bad I ScreenMunched before you had the chance.

Below, is the screen capture of our conversation THAT VERY DAY you posted it. Pay attention to the time at the top of that page and see it reads "Tuesday 9th September 2014 - 7:43PM"

When you're done seeing it, scroll down to the pictures and see your blunders the way they were before you shamelessly edited them grin grin

I told you, you are an illiterate, and you need to accept the truth and go work on your embarrassing grammar.
You even had the nerve to try editing my quote when there were no blunders in them to begin with.
Guess who got exposed today wink

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Why am i even stressing myself? I am the master here grin

3 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
faun:

epic fall!

Guess what, faun? I knew you were going to shamelessly go back and try to edit your post to hide your shame, but too bad I ScreenMunched before you had the chance.

Guess who got exposed tonighwit;

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here (Graphic Pictures) / How Do I Get To Cele B/stop Agodo Egbe From Ojo / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.