Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! (11471 Views)

Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by spikedcylinder: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
princesa:

definetly not mine, call me whatever, cool i dnt think it affects me undecided wink

How can it affect you darling? No way! You are a princess in Lagos are you not? Fairyland is behind your garden. . . la la la la grin tongue
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by princesa(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by bawomolo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2008
princesa:

definetly not mine, call me whatever, cool i dnt think it affects me undecided wink

of course it does, you are just to narrow-minded to realize how it affects you
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by princesa(f): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2008
with the way you guyz are going it seems your father or relation was affected

well accept my apologies guyz no more money for you all grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by skfa1: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
princesa:

with the way you guys are going it seems your father or relation was affected

well accept my apologies guys no more money for you all grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by gamechange(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
Shame to the Government, there is no accountabiliy of any sort in hysteria Nigeria, lets compare yaradua's manifesto to his results, can anybody name one single achievement. Above all, we dont practice meritocracy, which is what a developing nation needs. Stay tuned- the next bunch are coming for their quota.

The Saga continues in the country of "HAVES" and HAVE NOTS"
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by princesa(f): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2008
e don tey, no be today grin

@skfa1

lol cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by congoshine(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
What took baba go-slow so long? undecided

I can't see Deziani Allison-Madueke's(Transport) name on the list? angry angry angry

Lets wait & see. . . . . . . . . . No further comments pls
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by idupaul: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2008
it s a good thing ooo . chop give way let the next set come. what an easy way to alleviate poverty. grin grin grin grin grin

I can't see Deziani Allison-Madueke's(Transport) name on the list?

did u put her name on the list b4 it was removed? undecided
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by princesa(f): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
bros you sabi talk jare grin
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by mustafar1: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2008
and the circus continues,
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by ehie007(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2008
too bad for me oh, the only minister i know is Charles Ugwu cos he is a friends uncle. i dont even know the rest, my currrent affairs is so bad that i dont even know our own ministers. guess i need to be watching more nigerian news and reading news paper.

thank God sey i sabi our Vice president and lagos governor, i think that enough current affairs for me for nigeria.   shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by 100niaja: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
He should not only drop the ministers but himself too, 4 he has equally not performed. I was surprise why he kept my sister the weeping minister (Transportation) back. 4 i actually prayed for are removal. She disappointed me for 1, because we are from thesame state and 2 the hope she throw up when she was newly appointed.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by princekevo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
WoW!!!I love Baba Yaradua for one thing.He is really keeping his promises to his party and not the nation.The National cake is meant to be rotational within all the people of PDP.He is making sure to keep his promises to all the people that contributed to his fraudulent election.atleast every one of them would have the taste of the national cake.
CONFUSED SET OF PEOPLE WITH A CONFUSED MIND IN A CONFUSED GOVERNMENT!
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by sylve11: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2008
dayotee2:

When I read comments like this I only hear one shouting " ATTENTION please SEE ME, AM HERE!!!!!!", if not so, what is the point in this post? what r u message r u trying to pass across?

Common princessa , even if you don't leave in Nigeria, you must have been hearing that nothing is happening in the country with respect to development. And you claim it doesnt affect you , BIG LIE , even if u r ghost it will affect you because there will be lesser souls to hunt due to high death rate and hunger.

princesca (ghost). grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by McKren(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2008
the man just sacked those who dont have God fathers??

What happened to his Finance Minister and his justice Minister.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Guk: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
umaru musa yar adua, the best president we shouldnt have had cry sad
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by opuro(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2008
make I come go for special prayers o
ME TOO WAN BE MINISITA
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by samorijack(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
The Musical Chairs of Chop make I Chop Continues.

The aforementioned 20 have been deemed to have consumed enough to either satisfy them for now, or provide them with base for their further political aspirations.

Another 20, maybe more if u add Niger Delta, will come in to continue the jamboree.

Long Live Nigeria

AND SO WHAT, IT TOOK HIM ALMOST 2YEARS TO DO SOMETHING AND HE STILL MISSED OUT THE REALLY BAD ONES, NIGERIANS WE NEED TO PRAY OOOOOOOOOOOO BEFORE WE ALL FALL INSIDE WELL cool
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
and mike aondoakaa survives hmmmmm
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by diggler(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2008
@Samorijack

On how u come quote my lines, without acknowledgment i might add.

What is ur point?

Abi plagiarism na ur forte.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by newdeal(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ope o!

My uncle is on the new list. Maga don pay!!! grin grin grin grin

typical naija spirit, chop give me turn, grin grin

The ideal? we'll get there one day!
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by nigboy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
Not too bad

This is what is obtainable in democracy
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by ElosAgos(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
I thought the Ministership was given to Charles Ugwu in order to
compensate him for his loss of Governorship. grin

Nigeria---is a nation.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by zoraro(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2008
He should have sacked himself.

+1
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by McKren(m): 1:16am On Oct 31, 2008
The biggest looser on this list is Aliyu Moddibo Umar

The man came to power, instead of trying to achieve . . . . he spent more time denting El-Rufai's records . . . . . so that when he Moddibo fails in office people will not a lot to compare him to from the El-Rufai years.

Unfortunately, contrary to what he thought . . . . Bro Mike Aondoakaa could not save him
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by bawomolo(m): 2:39am On Oct 31, 2008
nigerian politicians never die, they just transform. they would be back
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by PurestBoy(m): 3:51am On Oct 31, 2008
See yaradull sacking some miinisters for underperformance. Which Minister has ever performed since the day this doomed country was discovered? Let see the successors and see how they'll make positive changes to this overcorrupted nation.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2008
May be Alison dey shine Kongo or/and she dey arrange them for some politicians and her name no fit show for that list.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by princesa(f): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2008
the dude got to eat na wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea's Abandoned Airports: A Warning To Nigerian State Governors / Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia / Amaechi's Health Centres!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.