Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (54556 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
mencade5: alright

op those ones no dey enter.

But caning for nyash dey enter well well

pix below
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
I do that number 9 die when I small ehn
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by newacca: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
My Dad's favourite was #7 grin
If you can do that #7 for 45mins and you no paralyze, you dey rugged cheesy like me.
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
So this old man wear shirt, wear shorts, siddon dey take pictures to prove what? That he has no job?

Na wa oo. I blame APC sha

1 Like

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Adedayo516(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
If I had a chance o would advocate for all this corporal punishment to stop.. Truth is they don't change you.. You change with age, all those misbehaviour are just age factor that we all outgrow... Corporal punishment ends up doing more damage than good, I got my knee damage doing that frog jump sh*t in federal government college,... Till today, knee never really healed up taking away my love for basketball sad
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by temhab(f): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
No 9
Ha nama Temmy
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Supersammy01(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: I like them
Hehehe.
Better than koboko and pepper to the privates cheesy
U PLAY MUMMY AND DADDY 2MUCH
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by adioolayi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Op ..you forgot the basic kneel down, raise your two hands and close your eyes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by JiggamanGh: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lemonade01: Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep, hin sef go hear am grin African parents, setting their kid straight since 634BC cheesy

Number 8 is wicked. It seems easy till you wake up in the morning that's when u feel the pain.
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by M4gunners: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
No 8 and 9 was my punisment whenever i did something wrong.
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
My punishment is not on there, mine was no eating, that shi...t used to get me all the time grin grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Mayor21(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol, No.6, "think about your grand mother".
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Dahmum(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lookin at dis guy in d pix is kinda funny n still v an intresting way øƒ looking sooo real.#ourparentsRocks
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by JaeII(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dis guy get time oo.. See as e take confirm camera dey snap silly pics.. Anyway God dey..
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by amnestylaw1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Numbers 8, 9, and 19. Hmmn, Iya 'badan try for my life no be small.
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by MsNas(f): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
My mama nearly killed me with those grin grin she's a teacher and you know the rest. Yoruba moms don't play angry

I definitely will do it to my kids too. If the kid like make e call police for me, he/she will be dead before they come here grin

1 Like

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by dotcomnamename: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
No 7 and 9, haaaaa na neighbour dey always help me beg grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by onikiri: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Adedayo516: If I had a chance o would advocate for all this corporal punishment to stop.. Truth is they don't change you.. You change with age, all those misbehaviour are just age factor that we all outgrow... Corporal punishment ends up doing more damage than good, I got my knee damage doing that frog jump sh*t in federal government college,... Till today, knee never really healed up taking away my love for basketball sad

People don't really change with age! At least some people don't!

I call such a person "agbaya"
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by vicadex07(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
egopersonified: Only you with all these punishment? Abeg let me print it out to hang in the kids room. When any of them misbehaves, I will just tell him, do number 4 for ten minutes, the child would go to the room, check the punishment for number 4 and come back to where ever I am to do it.

Omg...this is the funniest comment of the century grin

You be like..."Sade, remember to wash the dishes today or else number 10 for you when I come back home" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by roseade247: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na no. 9 I went through most
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Val601(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
op just reminded me boarding school days where pesin go serve punishment tire
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by skyface00(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
kia flash back my mumzy try ooooooo but i didnt see broom here.....but i see why we grow up with 6packz lol
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by manny4life(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chai, this was way back in the day... 7, 9 and 17 grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by nikkflexible(f): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by chumakk: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
egopersonified: Only you with all these punishment? Abeg let me print it out to hang in the kids room. When any of them misbehaves, I will just tell him, do number 4 for ten minutes, the child would go to the room, check the punishment for number 4 and come back to where ever I am to do it.
God punish devil cheesy
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by MissBritney(f): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hehehehehe. Thank goodness I never did all these as a kid. I did number 8 tho.
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Disclaimer: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
@OP....... only you one gather these experience, no wonder you be like that. grin grin grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by wabuk(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don't belief any parent could do dis to children
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by ChiefJusticeFuk: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:

What happened to Jumoke? Did you and she jump the broom.....if ya catch my drift?

As for yer farming implement.....aunty wants to rejoice with you when the harvest comes in....so the implement must not be , erm, damaged, or stolen........

Jumoke later gave it to me several Christmases later and although I wasn't the chief demolisher as I ought to, I still packed it hard and furious.

I was and still a ferrari cum diesel monster.

My man and me are still intact. Every morning I get the necessary briefing like the head of state and he still tells me I am in charge like Abacha.

I am a living dicktator in these hard times of globalists and feminist runs girls

grin grin grin
grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thing and times change..... Some kids still Need this
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Jarus(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
#17 and #19 the most popular in my growing up years (at home and in school). Of course, I underwent both.
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by manny4life(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Jumoke later gave it to me several Christmases later and although I wasn't the chief demolisher as I ought to, I still packed it hard and furious.

I was and still a ferrari cum diesel monster.

My man and me are still intact. Every morning I get the necessary briefing like the head of state and he still tells me I am in charge like Abacha.

I am a living dicktator in these hard times of globalists and feminist runs girls

grin grin grin
grin

Goodness gracious, what type of coded language is this? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price) / Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.