Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This (3619 Views)

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ / Why Do Yorubas Hate GEJ So Much? / Why Do People Hate GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Jokay07(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
donclark: How stupid and gullible are you? You have been clouded by hatred and hearsays that you're so bitter and won't believe whatever good is reported of GEJ but the bad. Photos of the cities in which Jonathan's govt has transformed is posted, you go on shouting this is not in Nigeria. When you enter a city like Uyo, Akwa Ibom state; your local brains would call it London.

Nigerians are all bandwagon jumpers. Just because ppl insult Jonathan, you jump on it. The only problem the man has is the security which is paramont but that is because people are out there to frustrate him with.

Security apart, Jonathan has been the best President so far. Someone better might come but only if you're a cowbell baby born in the 90s, who's brain just got matured some 5-7yrs ago, as is the case with so many Nigerians, only then will you insult Jonathan's government or say he's the worst. He has his flaws but he is better than OBJ, Abacha or any other military government.

The Lagos-Ibadan-Ore express road is a testiomony, improved economy that has made a significant increase in just 3yrs that took other 60yrs to improve. Return of agriculture, electricity has improved vastly. (If you say you haven't seen light in your area and use that as a judgement then it only serves my point that you're cowbell born)

Last year we suffered from electricity in my area while a negbouring are has almost 24hrs of light daily...I sort for answers and found they were building gradually. Most of the reasons why you have poor electricity is the state of the transformers in your area. The govt plan to introduce mini transformer on each street, with that the capacity a transformer carries will reduce and prevent them from getting faulty. Now as I speak, since this year we get atleast 12hrs of light daily in my area...aint that a vast improvement? You think it will take 3yrs to transform Nigeria to Japan? Something that didn't take OBJ 8yrs?

Goodluck's tenure has been a true definition of Democracy, that alone is what as seen him being labelled weak because he doesn't take the straight decisions but put out panels to preside all the time. He might not be wearing a golden amour glowing to show all he's done because of security taken its shine yet he's done tremendously well. The oppostion guys know these but won't tell you, they'll tell you only what you want to hear.

If were to rate GEJ compare to other past govt, I'll give him a 65%...The 35% is the problems with securities and corruption..

Nigeria's economy has grown under GEJ with lots of potentials...People cry about job opportunities and all that, Everything can't be done in 4years...its gradual yet again I will say Nigeria has grown past the years of groaning for the govt to provide jobs...gove can't provide jobs for 160million people...grow up if you still live in this illusion...there are a 1001 ways to make good incomes in this Nation. Harness them, that talent you have WILL fetch you millions. Learn crafts, trades...become entrepreneurs, study people and device a market for yourself.

These are the opinions of just an avid spectator and I hate politics if you think I promoting. Its none of my business if you vote GEJ for 2015, I've always said, it will be good if he doesn't run for 2015, yet if he does, I'll gladly vote him.

http://www..com.ng
you have tried so much Op, but as an erudit and a forward thinker, you don't expect people like me to bank on your initiative of utilizing deprecating annotations/remarks ( How stupid and gullible are you?? E.t.c ) against the opposition just to levitate the party/person you are supporting or as a despicable means of campaign such would affront the sensibility of the readers. You can relay ur message[s] to the readers...
donclark: I hate politics if you think I promoting. Its none of my business if you vote GEJ for 2015, I've always said, it will be good if he doesn't run for 2015, yet if he does, I'll gladly vote him
Are u confused or what? Or are you scared of critcism? Come out plain and let's know where you belong, in politics you can't be sitting on the fence, it's either you are supporting A or B. Thanks tho'

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ogbronx(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ OP, bigotry beclouds one's judgement. You have probably been beclouded by your sentiments and so, you would defend mediocrity. When you go the to hospital to see a doctor, do you care where he is from? Nope? Its because you want a competent doctor right? This is how we should choose who becomes a president.
All bigots are the same to me. Be they bigots for GEJ or bigots against gej. They are all guilty of the same idiocy and parochialism. Northeners want northern president as do southerners clamour for theirs. Both are same as characteristics like competence, experience ,background and achievements are thrown to the wind.
To me, gej is incompetent. I said this bfor 2011 elections and I have been proven right. All my predictions came out to be right. From his antecedents and careful analysis of his speach , one would most likely say, the man himself is a bigot.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by asadike(f): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Na waoooooh "Asadike"

Show a nigga some Love and respect nah? Why evil grin grin grin grin grin
U insulted me earlier 2day,nw u want some love?
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by vikkyboboski(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
these are things u see and hear, wen one is leading uncivilized tribes and blind ppl! wat I know is Dis! A country with more than 200 ethnic groups dat are uncivilized !.weda dey like it or not even Obama can't do better dan our dear Presido here in naija! to rules is never easy! families are having challenges talk more a country! we need to stop comparing us with others!
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by djfaithy: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
ratiken:

Quite gibberish bro.
The power facilities in your area cannot sustain 96 hours of uninterrupted electricity. Your local transformer will give up in 36 hours. The distribution network across the country needs total overhaul and that does not happen in a year. The turbines and plants are not off-shelf items that you just walk in and buy. Our past and desperation for constant power does not mean relegating reality and feasibility in the background.

If anything, this GEJ govt have set the power sector on the path of self restoration through privatization. Yet you guys let go of the Buharis and the Objs who had the uninterrupted opportunity to give us constant power but utterly failed to castigate an honest man whose efforts at restoring Nigeria is in full glare.

You...... yes I mean you are the problem of Nigeria
hmmmmm you've spoken well bro, I have a simple question for you, please bro tell us 1 thing that gej would be remembered for which has never been done by any other president before I.e obj would be remembered for gsm which he brought during his first term in office, what are we going to remember your pay master GEJ for?

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ratiken(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
djfaithy: hmmmmm you've spoken well bro, I have a simple question for you, please bro tell us 1 thing that gej would be remembered for which has never been done by any other president before I.e obj would be remembered for gsm which he brought during his first term in office, what are we going to remember your pay master GEJ for?

Since you just said Obj will be remembered for gsm..... you do not deserve a response.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
donclark: How stupid and gullible are you? You have been clouded by hatred and hearsays that you're so bitter and won't believe whatever good is reported of GEJ but the bad. Photos of the cities in which Jonathan's govt has transformed is posted, you go on shouting this is not in Nigeria. When you enter a city like Uyo, Akwa Ibom state; your local brains would call it London.

Nigerians are all bandwagon jumpers. Just because ppl insult Jonathan, you jump on it. The only problem the man has is the security which is paramont but that is because people are out there to frustrate him with.

Security apart, Jonathan has been the best President so far. Someone better might come but only if you're a cowbell baby born in the 90s, who's brain just got matured some 5-7yrs ago, as is the case with so many Nigerians, only then will you insult Jonathan's government or say he's the worst. He has his flaws but he is better than OBJ, Abacha or any other military government.

The Lagos-Ibadan-Ore express road is a testiomony, improved economy that has made a significant increase in just 3yrs that took other 60yrs to improve. Return of agriculture, electricity has improved vastly. (If you say you haven't seen light in your area and use that as a judgement then it only serves my point that you're cowbell born)

Last year we suffered from electricity in my area while a negbouring are has almost 24hrs of light daily...I sort for answers and found they were building gradually. Most of the reasons why you have poor electricity is the state of the transformers in your area. The govt plan to introduce mini transformer on each street, with that the capacity a transformer carries will reduce and prevent them from getting faulty. Now as I speak, since this year we get atleast 12hrs of light daily in my area...aint that a vast improvement? You think it will take 3yrs to transform Nigeria to Japan? Something that didn't take OBJ 8yrs?

Goodluck's tenure has been a true definition of Democracy, that alone is what as seen him being labelled weak because he doesn't take the straight decisions but put out panels to preside all the time. He might not be wearing a golden amour glowing to show all he's done because of security taken its shine yet he's done tremendously well. The oppostion guys know these but won't tell you, they'll tell you only what you want to hear.

If were to rate GEJ compare to other past govt, I'll give him a 65%...The 35% is the problems with securities and corruption..

Nigeria's economy has grown under GEJ with lots of potentials...People cry about job opportunities and all that, Everything can't be done in 4years...its gradual yet again I will say Nigeria has grown past the years of groaning for the govt to provide jobs...gove can't provide jobs for 160million people...grow up if you still live in this illusion...there are a 1001 ways to make good incomes in this Nation. Harness them, that talent you have WILL fetch you millions. Learn crafts, trades...become entrepreneurs, study people and device a market for yourself.

These are the opinions of just an avid spectator and I hate politics if you think I promoting. Its none of my business if you vote GEJ for 2015, I've always said, it will be good if he doesn't run for 2015, yet if he does, I'll gladly vote him.

Wo iwo op yi, life will be good for you. Sope amin. Olorun I dey gbadun people wey get brain. How many sentimental apc mugu fit compose wetin make sense like this? None. All dey talk about is a man over 70yrs who's achievement could not even speak for itself. See na achievement dey speak where op compose so.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by mistudreh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
djfaithy: hmmmmm you've spoken well bro, I have a simple question for you, please bro tell us 1 thing that gej would be remembered for which has never been done by any other president before I.e obj would be remembered for gsm which he brought during his first term in office, what are we going to remember your pay master GEJ for?
1. Subsidy removal
2. Boko Haram
3. Increase in electricity charges
4. Stealing is not corruption
5. International airport built was flooded.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistudreh:
Then if not for the road linking those states together, he wouldn't have done anything then... Had it been you are staying in Osun, you would have a better understanding of what am trying to say... The free and fair election you mentioned was what you read about in dailies and on social medias too... Why should a security officer put on mask? Why should a PDP chieftain lead the arrest of opposition members in the midnight?
GEJ is still the president of Nigeria, and he must be able to treat every region equal... That some states belong to the opposition doesn't mean they should be treated badly.
What you need to think about is that, why is that people voted for PDP during presidential election and ACN in governorship elections in 2011?
You don't need to call me names for telling you my own view about this...

All dis are just politics. Free and fare election is done by someone who believe in the peoples voice which eventually happen. If he want to manipulate the election in osun, he have the resources on ground for it but he did not do that. Chairman, look at the massive distance of the election mathematical btw omisore and the elect gov can't you see change unlike the manipulation that happen in objs time during elections
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
All dis are just politics. Free and fare election is done by someone who believe in the peoples voice which eventually happen. If he want to manipulate the election in osun, he have the resources on ground for it but he did not do that. Chairman, look at the massive distance of the election mathematical btw omisore and the elect gov can't you see change unlike the manipulation that happen in objs time during elections
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by DonaldGenes(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
asadike: U insulted me earlier 2day,nw u want some love?

Sorry nah.....I was just playing here...
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jokay07: you have tried so much Op, but as an erudit and a forward thinker, you don't expect people like me to bank on your initiative of utilizing deprecating annotations/remarks ( How stupid and gullible are you?? E.t.c ) against the opposition just to levitate the party/person you are supporting or as a despicable means of campaign such would affront the sensibility of the readers. You can relay ur message[s] to the readers... Are u confused or what? Or are you scared of critcism? Come out plain and let's know where you belong, in politics you can't be sitting on the fence, it's either you are supporting A or B. Thanks tho'

Are u saying every voters must join a political party?
The. Op is just a good guy
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
ogbronx: @ OP, bigotry beclouds one's judgement. You have probably been beclouded by your sentiments and so, you would defend mediocrity. When you go the to hospital to see a doctor, do you care where he is from? Nope? Its because you want a competent doctor right? This is how we should choose who becomes a president.
All bigots are the same to me. Be they bigots for GEJ or bigots against gej. They are all guilty of the same idiocy and parochialism. Northeners want northern president as do southerners clamour for theirs. Both are same as characteristics like competence, experience ,background and achievements are thrown to the wind.
To me, gej is incompetent. I said this bfor 2011 elections and I have been proven right. All my predictions came out to be right. From his antecedents and careful analysis of his speach , one would most likely say, the man himself is a bigot.

You can even address the president of your country in a good manner. Oga o
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by mistudreh(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=folawiyoma]

All dis are just politics. Free and fare election is done by someone who believe in the peoples voice which eventually happen. If he want to manipulate the election in osun, he have the resources on ground for it but he did not do that. Chairman, look at the massive distance of the election mathematical btw omisore and the elect gov can't you see change unlike the manipulation that happen in objs time during elections[/quote
Yeah bro... You are right in ur own view... What I want you to know is that election is a process... The voting was free and fair... PDP tried all they could to snatch ballot boxes. IBK(for ilesha west LG chairman) tried it but people were able alert the media. The security was ok but the intimidation and arrest of some opposition before the voting day isn't fair.. There ought to be a fair play to both sides.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=mistudreh][/quote]

I want to ask you a question, what would have happen in osun if its an obj in power when this election occur?
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ is a clueless weakling drunk. Fact. Prove me wrong.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ratiken(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ttalk: @ratiken: It is a dunce that will expect a country's problem to be solve overnight, that does not mean the problem should nose dive without any sign of solution in sight, i tell you,
Nigeria has incurred more debt than when Obasanjo left it
The number of corrupt cases skyrocketed during this regime
Scam in fuel subsidy gained a world record from 250b to 1.8 trillion during this same tenure
Nigeria security challenges has never been as bad as this since independence
Electoral fraud is still very prevalence - remember that we got to know for the first time that 16 is greater than 19
No single corrupt government official has been judiciously prosecuted to the logical conclusion since GEJ became president
yet these corrupt people are been offered state pardon with juicy appointment
Unemployment rate has never been this bad,...................
I am certain that you support this government not because of any good cause but simply because you or your relation is benefiting from the spoil or for ethnic reason. But bros you have to allow your conscience be the judge if the part so many of you have taken will lead to greater nigeria

Bro I shall respond to you cos you have carried on maturedly

1stly....we both agree there is no magic wand to Nigeria's problems

Lets talk about the debt. .. until you read through the debt management office submissions, dont be in a haste to castigate the FG. Somethings to think about are the fact that just about 6 opposition states being responsible for over 60% of total debts. Security has always being over budget since Insurgency spiralled and some of those excesses were borrowed. Our excess crude account have been on the increase as well under this govt.

Subsidy scam - in the real sense, all thanks to GEJ for exposing the fraud. This fraud has been in existence since the start of oil product subsidization but has been kept secret until GEJ surfaced. They only understated amounts paid in the past but the real amounts were made public by the GEJ govt and now you are blaming same govt for revealing the fraud. He wanted to end the scam by eliminating the subsidy entirely at assuming office but we all lambasted him for that. Nigerians are very corrupt people and what we need are good institutions and regulatory structures to check the excesses and that this govt have been doing.

Security - Insecurity is at an all time high because some elements you are currently proposing as the right alternative has vowed not to see Nigeria progress without them in power and that they verbally promised. Ours is a very tribal and religiously divided country with compromised elements scattered all over the military strata and ministries with locals who share same sentiments with these terrorists.Add the overwhelming and biased influence of the west to the dire situation and you will realise there is no ready made formular to the security puzzle. Our military weapons and ammunition has decayed over the years and this govt is trying to re-equip to combat the challenge. Yes, more could have been done but its totally unfair to say nothing is being done. If there has been no progress, the entire north should be on fire at the moment knowing how these terrorists operate.

You said electoral fraud? Its on record by local and international organisations that Nigeria has seen the best election under this govt. Its public knowledge so I won't dwell on it.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Jokay07(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
folawiyoma:

Are u saying every voters must join a political party?
The. Op is just a good guy
NO!! in an election, it's either an electorate votes in favour of the love of a party or a candidate. But you will eventually thumb print for a political party that is projecting the candidate of your choice. This is not the only thing to pinpoint out my antecedent post. Good night!
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by asadike(f): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Sorry nah.....I was just playing here...
alryt sweerie,nw com 2 mama,com,let mama cradle ur head on her laps.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by mistudreh(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
folawiyoma:

I want to ask you a question, what would have happen in osun if its an obj in power when this election occur?
Bro, are you staying in Osun? With the presence of security Jonathan deployed, if it were to be OBJ in power, he will only try to do so. What PDP wanted was that the returning officer should just declared Omisore as the winner.
Just wait and see how the tribunal goes.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by eemalex(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don't know things he has done o, but I get power in my house for at least 20hrs daily. Thats a great improvement

1 Like

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Lordlexyy: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Judging by the resources at his disposal, it is a display of mediocrity for anyone to give Mr. President 30%. Probably the intention is there, but the reality on ground doesn't reflect a country that rolls in billions of dollars worth of oil revenue. We may choose to become complacent by applauding few road constructions and rehabilitations, temporary improvement in power(which offcourse is a plus, hoping that it continues long after the raining season), and the agricultural gains which in all fairness, i must appreciate Mr. Presidents. But side by side with the untackled ugent needs of industrialisation, security, stable polity, corruption, job creation, transport, education, health, the judiciary and what are few, you realised that we are still at the crawling stage. The concerns of most Nigerians which i am among is that, they keep hearing of missing billions due to corrupt public officers, yet many are condescending further into poverty. Also, the attention his kins men especially they former rogues received, makes the whole federal gov't unserious about the politics that is beyond regionalism.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by MisterLongman(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
All this TAN agents sef..... Linking akpabio's success in akwa-ibom to GEJ...... Why not link Orji's failure in abia to him.......

1 Like

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Lordlexyy: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
folawiyoma:

Or better still, they good people of Osun stood their ground to protect their vote. The appearance of mask security men and the unjustly arrest of some of the opposition chieftains doesn't suggest a government that clearly wanted a free, fair election. The collective resolve of the Osunmites was strong enough to frustrate and decimate 10 Objs.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Lordlexyy: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
folawiyoma:

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ziryboy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Useless idiot, why don't you mention $20 billion he stole from our oil money
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
asadike: alryt sweerie,nw com 2 mama,com,let mama cradle ur head on her laps.

((((((((((Resting my big head on her laps)))))))) grin grin
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by donwilly3: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
I so mch like GEJ.if u watch closely wen he wanted to tackle d bokos de northerners started complainin dat de soldiers are killin innocent souls not knowin dat bokos wuld also start to kill dem.dey bred boko because dey wer killin christains but now de bokos kill everytin esp if it z an infidel.Dey are now complainin nd callin on d federal govt to help.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jokay07: NO!! in an election, it's either an electorate votes in favour of the love of a party or a candidate. But you will eventually thumb print for a political party that is projecting the candidate of your choice. This is not the only thing to pinpoint out my antecedent post. Good night!

Either way, let join our hands to make Nigeria great. Have not given up
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by limgo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op what of the refinery he promised us in his campaign, your best president increased fuel Price without refinery. workers salary is small and unemployment. best president indeed
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014

DAUGY KEDU EBE INO
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Balyz: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
The most crooked, incompetent thief the gods have ever suffered to walk the earth, that's GEJ for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deplorable Situation Of A Major Road In Ogbomoso Oyo State(pics Inside) / Fashola Owes Workers 18 Months Salary / Top 10 Most Famous African Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.