Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! (50890 Views)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
donnypool:

you are not married yet and i believe guys have dumped you like garbage, so your point is invalid.

on to the next one angry

Yes! Am Not Married. And as for guys dumping me, it's better to get dumped and learn from your mistakes than to get married and get divorced for that same mistakes. A guy dumping a girl or girl dumping a guy is no longer a new thing in our society but a man or woman divorcing each other for one silly mistake. In case you don't know 'A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE'. Please grow up because the likes of you will get divorced 2days after your wedding. Like I said grow up and be somebody because from your comment you sounded like a nobody.

9 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by tellwisdom: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

When after reading it and you noticed that it didn't apply to you why then did you waste your time in commenting? Don't you think you are been more foolish?

Shattap before i kick ur balloon yanshangry
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
tellwisdom:

Shattap before i kick ur balloon yanshangry

And what are you still waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omomehn: thanks MISS

You're welcome grin
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris: 1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or
Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a
Pastor.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas,
Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don't Forget To
Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You
Have.

5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking
Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are
Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks.
Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.

6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The
Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can
Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and
Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They
Will Live Happily Ever.

7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most
Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
everything u said is pure nonsence bcaus ure have a dirty pussy.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by ababanwoke(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm saying all these points like you were aware of what transpired between them,even I don't trust all these media talks about their marriage
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
^^^^@ OP, stop speculating, that's the lesson from the above post.

Girls.... Always bothering their heads about relationship--rules--guidelines--"lessons"...
Some even got CD's, Text Books, Manuals and all the shites abt "how to make things work". Yet... They wld be the first to file for divorce(in most cases).

Y'all obsessed with love stories... And rules...
Ask your mothers question for a change!
Well, that's if you got one good one.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
You make plenty of sense here Jennydoris gurl
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Bobby4090: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
stagger:

If indeed this is the case, then this is indeed baffling. What will a woman who is not my wife be doing in my house?

The girls are called "church workers". They do their church work from the "white house" which is where pastor chris lives in ikeja. The live with him and travel with him. Its strange but the man is comfortable with that arrangement for reason best known to him.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by tellwisdom: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

And what are you still waiting for?

You mean i should come rub it?? .....please where are you??
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Frankmishael: may u die of hunger for quoting my pastor @op

Would Jesus be pleased with your wish?

What do you learn in church sef?

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yes! Am Not Married. And as for guys dumping me, it's better to get dumped and learn from your mistakes than to get married and get divorced for that same mistakes. A guy dumping a girl or girl dumping a guy is no longer a new thing in our society but a man or woman divorcing each other for one silly mistake. In case you don't know 'A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE'. Please grow up because the likes of you will get divorced 2days after your wedding. Like I said grow up and be somebody because from your comment you sounded like a nobody.

yah get dumped by 7 guys before marriage is learning from a mistake.
female logic. smh
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Bennyberry(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer: Most important lesson is Lucifer always wins.

Ave Satanas.
Vade retro me Satana.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
joeace2020:

e pain am... dier leaders mess up and they take arms for them. Remember no one fights for God or his messengers and also remember the person you are hating is Gods image so you can pretend to love God and your dear pastor all you want but u are still Gods enemy and the one called 'goat' that will be shoved aside on the last day

you getting me confused. are you for me or against me?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
donnypool:

yah get dumped by 7 guys before marriage is learning from a mistake.
female logic. smh
smiley
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by free2ryhme: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lawprince:

People who go to court don't go to court for the purpose of finding a solution to their marriages. It is because the marriage has been irretrievably broken and the differences between the spouses have become irreconcilable.

The wisdom is that in as much as divorce is strictly frowned against. It will be a disaster to absolutely prohibit it, because as much as marriage is an undisputed source of happiness, So is divorce in many circumstances.
Less wonder why a complete chapter of the Quran is dedicated mainly to address the subject (divorce).

And does it say anything about marrying under age children being wrong?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
100Cents:

I commend your write up.

I doubt if most ladies will understand what you just wrote.

Those type of ladies whose preoccupation is wearing the latest fashion and acquiring as many boyfriends as possible to ensure constant supply of recharge cards of MTN, GLO and Etisalat networks.

Did she write to ladies or to people?

The only one specific to ladies is No 2 so what is your post about?

I am sure that when pastors are teaching husbands love your wives, some men are hearing wives love your husbands angry

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
joeace2020:

E pain am... one can't make reference to people who have gone wrong anymore because they are pastors and they are untouchable.. emotional bags
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Adofaya: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op

8.Above all,fork her well well (do daada)

Adofaya says so
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by passionate88: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.
This is SUPER story

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mintayo: Op, they are not divorced yet na.

Please read the post well to get the message.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by epospiky(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
joeace2020:

jeez dude... she didn't mock them, just letting ppl learn from dem.. does dat now equate to mockery??
kind of.
Nawa i really dnt get how teaching others from ppls failure means mocking the ppl who failed.
It's obvious that the way this post is present, especially the topic, mocks them. Truth is, this could happen to anyone including you.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
HyperBase: Why are you guys so concerned about someone else's private life. I have not seen the Pastor in real life for once talk less being a member of his church but the way and manner you guys are over flogging this issue actually is suspicious. If you are not a Christian and therefore cares less about eternal life, then take your own belief somewhere your own religion is being talked and leave the man of God and his Jesus Christ alone. You are not God and therefore it will be stupid for you to judge

much less when it has to do with a Man of God.

Obviously, most of you who have been talking against Pastor Chris are simply bits and pieces of Satan and will stop at nothing to make a cheap meat of any Man of God you know is becoming terror to your dark kingdom. Today it's T.B Joshua, tomorrow it's Rev. King, next it's Pastor Chris. Don't you guys have a job?? Find one if you dont and get busy and mind your own business. Your cheap blackmail is really an old technique that have never worked. Of course the peanut brain of serpents are too small to be creative. Think of something else daft.

What is this one saying? Did my post say something like blackmail or mockery? Or you have something against me before now? For a better understanding I advice you go through the post again.

3 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Dereformer(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
this is just true. FAMILIES TAKE NOTE
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
free2ryhme:

And does it say anything about marrying under age children being wrong?

Underage according to the standard set by who?
I'm sure you know the Quran is far ancient than the modern laws you're using as standards to judge it.
When you say under age... you need to let me know according to which of the legal systems.
Or do you mean underage in the sense of when the mother of Jesus got pregnant?? undecided
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by 100Cents: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
bukatyne:

Did she write to ladies or to people?

The only one specific to ladies is No 2 so what is your post about?

I am sure that when pastors are teaching husbands love your wives, some men are hearing wives love your husbands angry

I guess you never marry, let's start from known to the unkwown..

Okay should I love her with recharge cards ?

What can you say of a lady telling her man to spend more on her as she is yet to be impressed by him. Yet you hear her telling different guys, thank you, I saw the recharge card you just sent ?

Now suitors paying for love ?

Women, una no go kill us..
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by hillit: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
WHY DID I GET MARRIED?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by bennyzer(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
relationship.

Pastor.

Role To Your Kids.

Have.

Will Live Happily Ever.

Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
relationship.

Pastor.

Role To Your Kids.

Have.

Will Live Happily Ever.

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
joeace2020:

please differentiate between you and a boko haram militant in one word.. The same people who insult these animals would pick up weapons if they hv to in defence of their pastor. Christian, Muslims, We are all animals!
mumu .just read Ur comment well any meaning?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by solid3(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
OP face your work. Don't tell me nonsense. shocked
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

This is very Christ like of you.

What part of your bible asks you to curse people?

Ode oponu. Bible thumping crazed.
fool
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Vikky014(f): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
donnypool:

you are not married yet and i believe guys have dumped you like garbage, so your point is invalid.

on to the next one angry
even Rev fathers and sisters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.