Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix (5760 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / She Wants A Godfearing Man (pix) / In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by mahyowah(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
this liability can lie ehn! look at all the stories she has brought up just to get peoples attention.

Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by ayukdaboss(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Big Bag of Poo angry
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
firstEVA: Liability, take a chill pill undecided

hehehehe
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
onirugbon1:

hehehehe
sweetie should we derail this thread?
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
firstEVA: sweetie should we derail this thread?

No we should go into a closet. Its late night, about time wink
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Liability: since yesterday evening i have been crying my eyes out. Sadness knows my name. What i experience in my relationship is giving me serious headache and am so scared what the future awaits me if i dont act first.

My boyfriend had recently proposed to take me down the aisle. For me to be his wife and he my husband. It was so lovely and wondaful. I felt like the best woman in the world. But my dream of settling down is about to crash if i dont act first.

I wanted to give my boyfriend a surprise, i bought him mtn N2500 so that he could apply for the 4.5gb of data.

Slowly i walked behind the sofa, he didnt see me, as i got near him to see what he was browsing i saw something horrible in the system.

He was on a betting site. I heard him mutter to himself ''if nigeria beat south africa the odds will be higher. I need to stake a higher price and accumulates more team for greater odds.''
on the screen i saw
south africa 2.54 x 2.6 nigeria 1.2

ladies am scared. Will this gamling not cripple my marriage? If you discover your would be husband is a gambler will you go ahead with the wedding?

Matured advise only

Activate: Sine

nor be this same you say 'your landlord DEY sniff your dirty underwear?

you are officially a GOAT
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by jotey(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2014
omophunky: After all u said he caught u the other day with another man,and now he has forgiven u, propose to u and now looking for money to take care of u and u are here complaining.
liability.yungwizzy n andyblaze no difference o
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Liability: i need to complain, i have heard of so many sad tales of how gambling had wrecked the lives of so many promising men with bright prospects living them with shattered dreams. I dont want my marriage to go the same way.

mine was a freak of sports bettiing coz it got so bad he prefers to sleep hungry for days and play it wit his last penny.he didnt make efforts on hw to feed d family instead he left me to take up his responsibility.

despite d amount of money he has spent,he neva won anytin reasonable.its addictive nd opens door for laziness
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 10, 2014
andyanders: It all depends my dear lady.What he doing cannot destroy him.Many young men play betnaija,surebet is not what will destroy your family.It is an attitude towards such act.
It is like food.If you over feed yourself, it becomes sin.If you go about and become a drunk, it is a problem.

Call him and request to discuss this issue with him and tell him that you don't like it and you can advise him to stop.
It is like meeting someone who is a smoker. You cannot force him to stop smoking rather, you advise and also pray for him to come out of it.Tell him the dangers of doing such.

Many people has taken into sports betting and it has provided jobs for so many youths.
It is just when one gets addicted to it, it now becomes a problem. If he cannot do without it, then it is a problem as all his earnings would end up getting spent on sports betting.

Just pray for him and seek his audience.

d addiction is bad nd makes some guys irresponsible nd lazy.
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Liability: am only scared of the money he loses everyday

that is how d addiction starts.i can bet u that very soon u wunt be getting much from him and he may feel depressed if he didnt win.
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Liability: what do men want from us? If we dont do this you complain, if we do you still complain.

be urslf nd dnt let any one change u cos they wil take u for granted. i did what u did nd am regreting it today. develop ur selfesteem nd be confident of urself.
gambling makes a man irresponsible and not able to provide for his family coz he wuld av spent all his earings on betting hoping he wuld win a large amount of money nd at d end he leaves u taking up his responsibilities

dnt say i told u.
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Vincad: 4:26am On Sep 10, 2014
I thought you said that you were pregnant for an unknown man and that you broke up with your boyfriend two months ago. Now a phantom boyfriend has proposed to you. Wait let me guess, e don come back shey.
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Elnino4ladies: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2014
What is wrong wit playin a harmless game?
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Funbii(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Seek and Ye shall find.... Attention
you don't need a chill pill like someone stated, you need a life and stop these charades
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Spicylate(f): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2014
i dont even want to hear an excuse or whatever. my answer will be a No. marriage cancelled. I dont want to be a victim of had i known...
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Dreyl(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Liability: since yesterday evening i have been crying my eyes out. Sadness knows my name. What i experience in my relationship is giving me serious headache and am so scared what the future awaits me if i dont act first.

My boyfriend had recently proposed to take me down the aisle. For me to be his wife and he my husband. It was so lovely and wondaful. I felt like the best woman in the world. But my dream of settling down is about to crash if i dont act first.

I wanted to give my boyfriend a surprise, i bought him mtn N2500 so that he could apply for the 4.5gb of data.

Slowly i walked behind the sofa, he didnt see me, as i got near him to see what he was browsing i saw something horrible in the system.

He was on a betting site. I heard him mutter to himself ''if nigeria beat south africa the odds will be higher. I need to stake a higher price and accumulates more team for greater odds.''
on the screen i saw

ladies am scared. Will this gamling not cripple my marriage? If you discover your would be husband is a gambler will you go ahead with the wedding?

Matured advise only

Liar-ability i sight you. grin
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
This girl has a lying ability no wonder she answers Liability. That your America based boy is a gambler. Partner with him. Advise him to open a gambling shop. It's a lucrative biz. anytime Chelsea, Man city, PSG, Salzulg, juventus, barca, Real madrid, A.madrid, Man U, Arsernal, liverpool, Bayern Munich, Borousia, Celtic, ajax, Feynord, Monaco, Benfica, etc lose game u know your family is on throughout the week. And the good news is that one or two of the aforementioned clubs must lose or draw match every week. Enjoy your man.
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by spanzed(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice thrend Op I think u should discuss with him..prayer is also needed make sure u do fix him in ur prayers..ts not easy to leave those nairabet and co..it taked determination...speaking from experience
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by kunmis1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2014

on the screen i saw

Matured advise only

first, u were into two guys
second, you bf cut you wit his fend
third, your bf dey gamble

oya, define yasalf.......

you really got Lie-ability

kontunu

Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by mahyowah(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
jotey: liability.yungwizzy n andyblaze no difference o
so many lairs on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix by jotey(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
mahyowah: so many lairs on Nairaland.
I tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do This To Me Because I'm Too Handsome?? + PHOTOS N My PICS / Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / FÙCKING Blank — See Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.