Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? (1894 Views)

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by screenwave(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand?

[/i][i]
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by badmeat(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
If she is impressed with a machine called ATM machine
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by achukwunet(f): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
bad meat: If she is impressed with a machine called ATM machine

You are truly bad meat.

1 Like

Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by Enegod(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
bad meat: If she is impressed with a machine called ATM machine
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by Cholls(m): 3:21am On Jul 06, 2013
The kitchen wink
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by screenwave(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
A white chick will do this for a smooth pick up, as in if she's truly seduced to the point that she is wearing a wet pant, and walking with creamy ties on shaking legs.

Do Nigerian girls really get seduced or respond to seduction? ..... Or is it Just about Money Money Money , "What about suave and charm"

And you as a girl why frown against one Night stand? or is it because your pastor says it's bad?
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Henry Cavill. cool cool cool
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by screenwave(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2013
stillwater: Henry Cavill. cool cool cool

Ahhh Yeahhh Maybe this ....I was at Silverbird Cinemas at Ikeja City Mall on Tuesday to see Man Of Steel, and close to the end of the movie, when Henry Cavill approached the U.S Army.General Swanwick: What are you smiling about, Captain?
Major Carrie Farris: Nothing Sir, It's just I think he's kinda hot.The whole chick bursted into laughter,Giggling and feeling Sugary Lol, While guys, maintaining half smile and thinking only if Chinelo thinks the same.

And when he saved Lois Lane .....I heard a long scream "That's my boyfrieeeeeeeeeeeeeend" .............. All this makes you wonder if Nigerian girl's got emotions they are bound to respond to games. "As emotions can not be controlled you know?";-) Or is this Just Logic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo64ly3BBuk
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by opensecret: 3:01am On Jul 07, 2013
whatever makes you hot, makes her hot.
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2013
screen-wave:

Ahhh Yeahhh Maybe this ....I was at Silverbird Cinemas at Ikeja City Mall on Tuesday to see Man Of Steel, and close to the end of the movie, when Henry Cavill approached the U.S Army.General Swanwick: What are you smiling about, Captain?
Major Carrie Farris: Nothing Sir, It's just I think he's kinda hot.The whole chick bursted into laughter,Giggling and feeling Sugary Lol, While guys, maintaining half smile and thinking only if Chinelo thinks the same.

And when he saved Lois Lane .....I heard a long scream "That's my boyfrieeeeeeeeeeeeeend" .............. All this makes you wonder if Nigerian girl's got emotions they are bound to respond to games. "As emotions can not be controlled you know?";-) Or is this Just Logic?

Henry Cavill rocks. The captain said what we (women) were all musing about during the movie cool. Henry gets one million night stands from moi. kiss kiss kiss
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by Mynd44: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2013
This thread was probably started by a guy who is angry he has never gotten a one night stand.

You want one? get a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by screenwave(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: This thread was probably started by a guy who is angry he has never gotten a one night stand.

You want one? get a prostitute.

You did not read this thread from the beginning ....Its about One Night Stand with a Nigerian Girl .....I've had a lot of One Night Stand ...yeah with a Nigerian Girl NO. Who wants to pick up a prostitute and feel MACHO?
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by screenwave(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
stillwater:

Henry Cavill rocks. The captain said what we (women) were all musing about during the movie cool. Henry gets one million night stands from moi. kiss kiss kiss

@still water what a bio:-) Stupid girl with stupid dreams, loves stupid people and goes to stupid places...and at the end will rule the world because stupid people take risks and are optimistic in an atmosphere hopeless....

and believe me i am Cavil Rocky too ;-)
Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by screenwave(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nigerian Girl : It was love at first sight.
I felt it in my veins that Night

Her Friend : Yes go on,start from the beginning.
What exactly did you see in him?

Nigerian Girl
: He visited the gents so i checked his purse
It was full of dollars.It was right there
that i knew he's the man i'm going to spend the rest of my life with! ;-)

1 Like

Re: In What situation will a Nigerian Woman have a One Night Stand? by Eshyy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
U neva knw u'll have a one nightstand till it happens, especially wen u're both drunk or tipsy

(1) (Reply)

A NAIRALANDER Needs Your Wise Advice, Urgently. / Happy Birthday Marieola Sexiest Chic / Operation Grab It And Never Let It Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.