Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola (26965 Views)

I Will Defeat Goodluck Jonathan Without Sweat-rochas Okorocha / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Without Shoes. / Jonathan Without A Hat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Muscomide: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2014
BRF, you fall my hand big time. Who is the President and C-in-C? Is it not this same Jonathan? If Jonathan cannot stand the heat, he needs to get out of the kitchen. Nobody byforce am to be President o. The buck stops with him. Period!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by msmon(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2014
SB. Brb!
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by disloman(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Fash0le where is Lagos FOI you scammer!
C ao foolish u r..Ao is that related to what he said?Ohhhooo.Sowie,U can't comprehend.Dumb..a.ss.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Misogynist2014(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2014
V
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Shollay20(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by habex005(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Well said

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by oxygen247(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2014
fASHOLA HAS PUT ON HIS THINKING CAP BACK.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by arsetalks(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Fashola is right and I agree with him but I find it veryy hypocritical of nairaland that the same Fashola gave a speech that questioned the president a while back with a lot of sensible questions asked but the thread never made the front page even though the half hearted rebutal from the presidency was quickly pusheed to the front page.

Can we not be fair on this forum? I thought it was a Nigeria forum not a forum for certain parties or people?

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Coming from Fashola...........hmmmm
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by disloman(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Fash0le where is Lagos FOI you scammer!
C ao foolish u r..Ao is that related to what he said?Ohhhooo.Sowie,U can't comprehend.Dumb..a.ss.o ta fun e oooo.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by lokito: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2014
A very rational statement coming from a rational Governor. That's why I keep saying that there are only two Governors in Nigeria, FASHOLA and OTHERS

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Yeah it's very easy to put the blame on Mr president,but again he is the President so he must learn to take blames same way credit would be given to him even on matters we know not if it was his doings...but to be frank its not easy being in his shoes i know some idiots would be like who forced him there...my question is who do you have to put there?,they are all the same most Nigeria politicians seek for power without knowing what it entails...i pity for Jonathan seriously,i hope God help him and help Nigeria as a whole...i'm not a p.d.p fan but we'll have to learn to see above party politics.. Thank you!
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Bsc(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2014
What is fashola saying..? Bla bla bla....
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by maxbj(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Well said
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by disloman(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

And you think it is that easy?

You should go and prepare for your Islamic caliphate
We all know that it is knw easy but should av taken steps long time ago.
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by BrokenTV: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

You ended up saying nothing bro. So much for your fat brain that cannot articulate a valid expression. Good morning.
And you think that you are the one that ended up saying something. SHAME

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Amya(f): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Nice assessment of the situation. Besides what has the austrialian negotiator got to say about the chibok girls? Are they safe? Are they now hostages e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by disloman(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2014
brainpower: Thesame Fashola who always seem to have all the details prefers to thread carefully in this one cos he knows that when you are a leader, you see what many others can't see. But yet some people who are blinded by hate and personal frustration will still go against it. In a normal scenario on nairaland, people will not only bash the president but will also bash the person that made the comment. To show that the problem is just hate against the president, nobody will insult fashola for making the comment, they will tactically avoid it. This kind of comment can't come from El Rufai even though he's dreaming cos he's the leader of APC social media activists and propagandists.
Do u really understand what Fashola was saying?Pls go back n read again.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by chinedugreat(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Abeg D J play me AMARACHI DANCE,GEJ TiL 2019

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by arsetalks(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2014
goodgood2: You're a member of APCshit. You obviously know more than the President.

Meanwhile, FTC. I'll feel highly honoured if this is pushed to front page.
He may be a member of APC but he has shown so far to be sincere and to have the love of this nation at heart unlike some of you whose love lies with a party or anyone who is from your region.

Call me any name ( as most of you with regional sentimentality are quick to) but the fact remains most of you blindly supporting GEJ and see no bad in him are doing so simply because he is from your region.

Hence you are quick to criticise the opposition even when a kid knows what the opposition is saying is fact.

Now I seat back expecting the name calling.

6 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2014
egift: The more details details you find out Jonathan has, the more you agree he deserves all the blame for this failure:
- There is no was not informed of the abduction few hours after it happened, yet he was in Kano dancing Skelewu with a female female party agent.
- He has not visited the community months after it happened.
- His sent out his attack dogs to convince the world it was a scam (even tarnishing our national reputation the more before the world).
- He summoned the victims to visit him instead of visiting them. He even tried to bribe them too.
- His wive made caricature of the plights of the Chibok victims with a crocodile tears on National TV.
- He turned deaf ears and played dumb to all the calls and campaigns to do something meaning and be a leader for once.
- He had people negotiate on his behave and never had the gut to finish it, pull out at the dieing minute. Even lying about it.
- Overseeing the most corrupt administration in history (where Police Pension and Security Budget are stolen with anyone getting punished.
- All the folks accused of founding, masterminding and funding terror, all have very close ties with Jonathan's administration.
- And so much more...

With the current security situation in Nigeria, Jonathan has failed morally, patriotically, politically, economically, as a father of the nation, as a leader, technically, strategically, responsively and mentally. Except when it comes to corruption (inflating security budget and demanding a Billion Dollar Loan).
i used to think the way you think while i was 14 years then i had no understanding of politics i just use the hear say method...but now i try to understand the situations...if you were in his shoes,what would you've done?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Libkid(m): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2014
take away religion,politics and their father tribalism and this country wil forever be peaceful #truepatriotofnigeria

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by arsetalks(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

And you think it is that easy?

You should go and prepare for your Islamic caliphate
Poor defense as usual from GEJ fans.
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by chronique(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2014
The issue of insurgency might not have gotten this bad if not for the politics that was introduced into the whole thing. Nigerians collectively,have failed the nation and wherever we find ourselves as a nation after this whole debacle,we must accept our fate. The top hierachy of leaders from all the political parties,who have twisted stories and facts about this insurgency,to suit their various parties and the set of Nigerians who have been at the forefront of disemmination of wrong and false information which has in turn given boost to the insurgents,should hold their heads in shame. The little things we do,and think does not matter,are the problems we're dealing with,when pooled together. A lot of lies and false reports have been told and as of today,it's almost difficult to get the truth about the insurgency in Nigeria cos everyone has a different version. The selfishness of the average Nigerian is what has brought us this low. No thanks to the likes of sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by arsetalks(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2014
udemzyudex:

You're big joke bro, you always reason with your anus. Sometimes i wonder if you're still a kid or just posting all this trash you post here for fun.

I know you don't know me,anyway i'm just trying to let you know that someone out there is observing you.
How about you defending the things he pointed out? Do you know what a forum is? A place for discussion/gentle arguments and not a place for abuses?

You called someone a kid whereas what you have successfully done is to show us on this forum how much of an uncultured child you are.

Pot and kettle comes to mind.

6 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by akumada1: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2014
First time of seen the opposition made constructive critisizm. He critisize the president wisely truely he is a SAN. That is what opposition do in the western countries.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by dejust(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by M4gunners: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Oh and this is coming out from Fashola mouth.Good to hear that very soon the truth about Chibok girls will comes out fully.More power to you mr. president.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by arsetalks(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Darejyde: Gov. Fashola. Tinks before he says things, even though his from the opposition his criticisms are constructive... HoW I wish APC would alow ppl like him fly their presidential flag rather than those northern bunch...

Anyway Let me keep wishing
Fashola loves this nation. It is very obvious. However, why do you think anyone from the north can't rule? I thought rulership should be for the best leader and not "from my region"?

Our problem is not PDP, neither is it the north or APC, our problem in this nation is the youth who has bought into regional sentimentality of our fathers who are mostly ( harsh truth) bigots and chauvinists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Chiscomax(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
My signature
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by LilPeezy(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
How e tek concern.....fashola! Fashola!! Fashola!!! This fashola boy is getting dis-respectful thiz days o....Anuway Gej till 2019.....Den anada man from d south take-over frm Gej....Gudmenin Nairalanderz
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by KwoiZabo(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2014
This thread is definitely confusing the APC e-rats. E be like say fashola want defect. o boy. PDP for Lagos 2015 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / 2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.