Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola (26964 Views)

I Will Defeat Goodluck Jonathan Without Sweat-rochas Okorocha / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Without Shoes. / Jonathan Without A Hat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Kanwulia: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
cantell: Don't just comment because you can. Fashola is not on the same party with the President, yet he's indirectly telling people to bear with him. But that was difficult for you to comprehend. Do you think the president wants the Chibok girls to be in captivity forever? You can't successfully rule a nation where a group of people feel they're deprived of their right of leadership. I wouldn't be surprised, if some of the northern leaders knows the whereabouts of those girls.

Bear with him indeed!
I am sure if it were their daughters that got missing(not that anyone got missing o). . . . .the facts would emerge immediately.
Both FASHOLA AND GEJ are ijjiots for misleading the world! kiss
The Nigerian people deserve to be misled. . . .for they are accustomed to being fools even in their own villages. Purely an ancestral curse!

But the world cannot be fooled by fools called NIGERIANS! kiss

Please. . . .NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE RULERS. . . .NIGERIA HAS A HIERARCHY OF DUNCES AS DICTATORS SUCCEEDING EACH OTHER!
Nigeria is not a NATION. There are no nationals. . . just a massive wasteland of brainless BUFFOONS!

*ooooeee! i feel better. . . . 7:15AM. . . time for the cardio-party/heart-walk at my job* cool
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Danhumprey: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Bear with him indeed!
I am sure if it were their daughters that got missing(not that anyone got missing o). . . . .the facts would emerge immediately.
Both FASHOLA AND GEJ are ijjiots for misleading the world! kiss
The Nigerian people deserve to be misled. . . .for they are accustomed to being fools even in their own villages. Purely an ancestral curse!

But the world cannot be fooled by fools called NIGERIANS! kiss

Please. . . .NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE RULERS. . . .NIGERIA HAS A HIERARCHY OF DUNCES AS DICTATORS SUCCEEDING EACH OTHER!
Nigeria is not a NATION. There are no nationals. . . just a massive wasteland of brainless BUFFOONS!

*ooooeee! i feel better* cool
But are you not a Nigerian?undecided
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Kanwulia: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: But are you not a Nigerian?undecided

So?
THE REASON I CAN SPEAK ON NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.
No sympathy.
I am not a fool. . . I DON'T LIVE IN NIGERIA. . .Only fools will live in such an environment that defies PROGRESS!
Never will.
Later darling. . . kiss
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Acidosis(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

So?
THE REASON I CAN SPEAK ON NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.
No sympathy.
I am not a fool. . . I DON'T LIVE IN NIGERIA. . .Only fools will live in such an environment that defies PROGRESS!
Never will.
Later darling. . . kiss
But you post on a Nigerian forum
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Kanwulia: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Acidosis:
But you post on a Nigerian forum

So?
I still carry a NIGERIAN PASSPORT DARLING! kiss

Nairaland is NIGERIA!I can come and go as I please! cool
This is the www. . . . A VIRTUAL-GLOBAL reality world for all NIGERIANS/NON NIGERIANS LIVING IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA.
My point! kiss

Nairaland may be for Nigerians and for FRIENDS of Nigeria.
Na una wahala be dat o!
As long as I can log on and off. . . .na my wahala be dat o. cool
I am only on NL to prove I CAN NEVER BE SILENCED BY THE CYBER-BULLIES/TERRORISS WANNABEES AND THE SO-CALLED BRAINLESS, MODERATORS/SUPER MODERATORS and their boyfriend/girlfriend. . . . husband/wife tag team of bottom-power m0r0ns.
Also to prove that NAIRALAND IS NO DIFFERENT FROM NIGERIA. . . FULL OF TERROR, CORRUPTION, NEPOTISM, PROSTITUTION AND ROT! kiss

I have been here for 7+ years. . . .so what makes you feel I should leave because I have mostly anti-Nigerian sentiments? undecided
We all have our reasons for being on NL.

Mine is NOT TO LOVE NIGERIA/NIGERIANS OR NAIRALAND/NAIRALANDERS!

You ain't that special and I don't stroke egos!
Deal with it!kiss

Any further questions? cool

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Acidosis(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

So?
I still carry a NIGERIAN PASSPORT DARLING! kiss

Nairaland is NIGERIA!I can come and go as I please! cool
This is the www. . . . for all NIGERIANS LIVING IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA.
My point!

Nairaland may be for Nigerians and for FRIENDS of Nigeria.
Na una wahala be dat o!
As long as I can log on and off. . . .na my wahala be dat o.
I am only on NL to prove I CAN NEVER BE SILENCED BY THE CYBER BULLIES AND TERRORS CALLED MODERATORS/SUPER MODERATORS and their boyfriend/girlfriend. . . . husband/wife tag team of bottom power m0r0ns.
Also to prove that NIARALAND IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM NIGERIA. . . FULL OF TERROR, CORRUPTION, NEPOTISM, PROSTITUTION AND ROT! kiss

I have been here for 7+ years. . . .so what makes you feel I should leave because I have mostly anti-Nigerian sentiments? undecided
We all have our reasons for being on NL.

Mine is NOT TO LOVE NIGERIA/NIGERIANS OR NAIRALAND/NAIRALANDERS!

You ain't that special and I don't stroke egos!
Deal with it!kiss

Any further questions? cool
hmmn... Interesting.

but don't you think its wrong to say all Nigerians are f00ls?
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by wazobiaN9(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
goodgood2: You're a member of APCshit. You obviously know more than the President.

Meanwhile, FTC. I'll feel highly honoured if this is pushed to front page.

I read your comment with a growing frown... i was confused about your idiocy because its of a rare type. Fashola has made an effort to be objective by not being quick to criticize the Prez, but you were quick to shoot yourself in the foot.
Anyways, not to be too hard on you, maybe you just didn't read with your prescribed glasses.

Go get it and read again!

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by goodgood2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
wazobiaN9:

I read your comment with a growing frown... i was confused about your idiocy because its of a rare type. Fashola has made an effort to be objective by not being quick to criticize the Prez, but you were quick to shoot yourself in the foot.
Anyways, not to be too hard on you, maybe you just didn't read with your prescribed glasses.

Go get it and read again!
Fash sounded like he suspects gej knows so much about the insurgency than what he "he tries to make Nigerians believe." I didn't like that. Speaking of the insults you aimed at me, I won't like us to embark on e-war against each other. Kindly do the right thing, and let's move on as e-friends. Cheers!
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by chy22(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift: The more details you find out Jonathan has, the more you agree he deserves all the blame for this failure:
- There is no way he was not informed of the abduction few hours after it happened, yet he was in Kano dancing Skelewu with a female party agent.
- He has not visited the community months after the abduction. (And why would he leave the rest of the country to visit the village, are the girls there in the village and will him visiting bring them back)
- He sent out his attack dogs to convince the world it was a scam (even tarnishing our national reputation the more), (And who said it those not sound like scam?, I CLEARLY DOUBT THAT THE NUMBER OF GIRLS WILL GO TO SCHOOL THAT DAY CONSIDERING THE CRISIS AND THE MASS EXODUS OF PEOPLE IN THAT REGION AND THE POOR RATE OF GIRL EDUCATION AND ISLAM)
- He summoned the victims to visit him instead of visiting them. He even tried to bribe them too (WELL HE HAS OTHER THINGS TO DO FOR THE REST OF NIGERIANS, WHO GAVE HIM MANDATE AT THE FIRST PLACE)
- His wife made caricature of the plights of the Chibok victims with crocodile tears on National TV. (OK will say nothing to this one, since I dont know how you quantified the tears)
- He turned deaf ears and played dumb to all the calls and campaigns to do something meaning and be a leader (SO YOU RATHER PREFER THE GIRLS IN A BODY BAG! Right?)
- He had people negotiate on his behave and never had the gut to finish it, pull out at the dieing minute. Even lying about it (NIGERIA SHOULD NOT FOR ANY REASON GIVE IN TO TERROR IN ANY FORM, NEGOTIATING ON THE OTHER HAND HELPED TO GET SOME INFORMATION, AND WAIT A MINUTE YOU SOUND LIKE?)
- Overseeing the most corrupt administration in history (where Police Pension and Security Budget are stolen without anyone getting punished (i really do not think the corruption started with him, and have doubts it will end with him, that is the NIGERIAN nature, you will do worse believe me)
- All the folks accused of starting, masterminding and funding terror, all have very close ties with Jonathan's administration (EVERY BODY IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, THE LAW IS WHAT IT IS, AND NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT).
- And so much more... (AND SOME MUCH NONSENSE YOU MIGHT HAVE GOT LEFT THOUGH).

With the current security situation in Nigeria, Jonathan has failed morally, patriotically, politically, economically, as a father of the nation, as a leader, technically, strategically, responsively and mentally. Except when it comes to corruption (inflating security budget and demanding a Billion Dollar Loan).

Note: See corrections and feedback above

Really, If Jonathan has failed morally and every thing you listed, what then is left of the northern people that wnat their region distroyed, charity begins at home they say, I will think if you concerns are geneunie you should direct it to the once that want to make Nigerian ungovernable for him. My 1 kobo
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Osakah24(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Misogynist2014: I've tried as much as possible to get a useful point out of this but I just can't.What d fvck is he talking about?Is he trying to justify a president who never visited d damn place,who set a panel at an unreasonably long time?A president that promised Malala or is it Malaria grin that he's gonna find those girls.

What I surely know is that those girls(if found) cannot be as whole as they were when stolen.If not because we don't have credible parties like Accord in FG level,who the hell will run after APC ? angry .
All I can do is weep cry but I simply won't kill myself over this lost nation.The only thing left I can do is to pray it doesn't break violently. sad
criticism is very easy. try doing something yourself
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by nnatobryno(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift: The more details you find out Jonathan has, the more you agree he deserves all the blame for this failure:
- There is no way he was not informed of the abduction few hours after it happened, yet he was in Kano dancing Skelewu with a female party agent.
- He has not visited the community months after the abduction.
- He sent out his attack dogs to convince the world it was a scam (even tarnishing our national reputation the more).
- He summoned the victims to visit him instead of visiting them. He even tried to bribe them too.
- His wife made caricature of the plights of the Chibok victims with crocodile tears on National TV.
- He turned deaf ears and played dumb to all the calls and campaigns to do something meaning and be a leader.
- He had people negotiate on his behave and never had the gut to finish it, pull out at the dieing minute. Even lying about it.
- Overseeing the most corrupt administration in history (where Police Pension and Security Budget are stolen without anyone getting punished.
- All the folks accused of starting, masterminding and funding terror, all have very close ties with Jonathan's administration.
- And so much more...

With the current security situation in Nigeria, Jonathan has failed morally, patriotically, politically, economically, as a father of the nation, as a leader, technically, strategically, responsively and mentally. Except when it comes to corruption (inflating security budget and demanding a Billion Dollar Loan).
who is this gay? Hw can u allow other draw conclusioin for u.
Use urr head
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by nnatobryno(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
- He sent out his attack dogs to convince the world it was a scam (even tarnishing our national reputation the more).
- He summoned the victims to visit him instead of visiting them. He even tried to bribe them too.
- His wife made caricature of the plights of the Chibok victims with crocodile tears on National TV.
- He turned deaf ears and played dumb to all the calls and campaigns to do something meaning and be a leader.
- He had people negotiate on his behave and never had the gut to finish it, pull out at the dieing minute. Even lying about it.
- Overseeing the most corrupt administration in history (where Police Pension and Security Budget are stolen without anyone getting punished.
- All the folks accused of starting, masterminding and funding terror, all have very close ties with Jonathan's administration.
- And so much more...

who is this gay? Hw can u allow others draw conclusioin for u.
Use urr head
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by DaBullIT(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
- And so much more...

Jonathan didn't try to bribe. He actually bribed them 2 million each its on the news and the escapees Majority of whom did not complete waec exams were given scholarship. Tell me did they gain admission with primary six certificate ? that's shutting them up
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by DaBullIT(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
mekula: Fashola has a point. When you are privy to certain levels of information, then you know the true situation of things. The media which most rely on is just full of sensationalism, anything to sell their brand.

So in the name of non sensational news , the media should not print anything ?
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by wazobiaN9(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
goodgood2: Fash sounded like he suspects gej knows so much about the insurgency than what he "he tries to make Nigerians believe." I didn't like that. Speaking of the insults you aimed at me, I won't like us to embark on e-war against each other. Kindly do the right thing, and let's move on as e-friends. Cheers!

Good enough... cheers!
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by grandoworld: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Food for thought
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by egift(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
chy22:

Note: See corrections and feedback above

Really, If Jonathan has failed morally and every thing you listed, what then is left of the northern people that wnat their region distroyed, charity begins at home they say, I will think if you concerns are geneunie you should direct it to the once that want to make Nigerian ungovernable for him. My 1 kobo

@ Your Support Of Jonathan Not visiting Chibok:

It is like someone lost a loved one and you ask them to visit you in your house for you to be able to tell them sorry.

By the way, Jonathan has the capacity to visit Chibok and nothing will happen to him. That his administration is making our forces weak and lame - does not mean that Nigerian security agencies has lost it all.

Nigeria is a great nation. Once we kick out the Zoologist, Nigeria can start to heal again.
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by sunnyprof: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
The more details you find out Jonathan has, the more you agree he deserves all the blame for this failure:
Somebody already mentioned it all: That Jonathan to be a true Leader as Fashola seems to postulate, as follows:

- And so much more...

The wicked thing is that our politicians refuse to unite to fight whatever it is and soon its going to catch up with them seriously.
I only pity the poor people who would have been scapegoats before then - the girls, parents, bomb blast victims and the displaced people etc.
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by chy22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

@ Your Support Of Jonathan Not visiting Chibok:

It is like someone lost a loved one and you ask them to visit you in your house for you to be able to tell them sorry.

By the way, Jonathan has the capacity to visit Chibok and nothing will happen to him. That his administration is making our forces weak and lame - does not mean that Nigerian security agencies has lost it all.

Nigeria is a great nation. Once we kick out the Zoologist, Nigeria can start to heal again.

You might be right, however I disagree with the comments made in that post. Just we be clear I do not support Johnathan and I have not voted before, left the country before I could care about politics really.
I am only being rational
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1896895/clarion-call-there-going-nigeria A CLARION CALL: Is There Going To Be A Nigeria After 2015?
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by egift(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
chy22: You might be right, however I disagree with the comments made in that post. Just we be clear I do not support Johnathan and I have not voted before, left the country before I could care about politics really.
I am only being rational

We all look forward to a better Nigeria were there is development, security and corrupt politicians are put behind bars. Cheers!
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by vega84(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
@least someone in the AREWA PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS UNDERSTANDs. #vegayarns#
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Kanwulia: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Acidosis:
hmmn... Interesting.

but don't you think its wrong to say all Nigerians are f00ls?

Not at all!
Because the wise ones have long left Nigeria. . . . . Or are endangered species! kiss
STOOPITY AND OPPRESSION WILL ALWAYS OUTLIVE WISDOM AND BRAVERY in places like Nigeria and Africa!
Fact!kiss
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by sulmeza(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
goodgood2: You're a member of APCshit. You obviously know more than the President.

Meanwhile, FTC. I'll feel highly honoured if this is pushed to front page.
i hate apc die bt i jt lyk fash...he's outstandin
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Arnoldo(m): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2014
egift:

Yes. Anyone, anything can do a better job than the failure in Aso Rock. The first way to solve a problem is to remove the Source.

By removing the folks enriching themselves and exploiting the situation is one sure step to resolve this insecurity situation. How can his best solution be demanding for a billion dollar Loan? What has he done with the over a Tillion naira budget? BTW, once he is gone, nobody will be shielding the Sponsors again (How many Boko Haram sponsors prosecuted and convicted in a competent court for more than 5 years of being in power?).
u ar spilling shit...obj failed to uproot bokoharam when they were still small...now u are trying to teach us how to handle dem....gat notin to say to u
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Darejyde(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2014
arsetalks: Fashola loves this nation. It is very obvious. However, why do you think anyone from the north can't rule? I thought rulership should be for the best leader and not "from my region"?

Our problem is not PDP, neither is it the north or APC, our problem in this nation is the youth who has bought into regional sentimentality of our fathers who are mostly ( harsh truth) bigots and chauvinists.

Guy I am not saying sum one from the north can rule US, you pointed out my opinion in your poSt.... A credible leader from Nigeria.
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Darejyde(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2014
arsetalks: Fashola loves this nation. It is very obvious. However, why do you think anyone from the north can't rule? I thought rulership should be for the best leader and not "from my region"?

Our problem is not PDP, neither is it the north or APC, our problem in this nation is the youth who has bought into regional sentimentality of our fathers who are mostly ( harsh truth) bigots and chauvinists.

Guy I am not saying sum one from the north can rule US but look @d calibre of people APC is trying to present for presidency non is credible or fit for that position , you pointed out my opinion in your poSt.... A credible leader from Nigeria.
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by chy22(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
egift:

We all look forward to a better Nigeria were there is development, security and corrupt politicians are put behind bars. Cheers!

cheers

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by saudatu(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
kendrick93: foolish post frm a dumb fellow

I believe you grew up and not brought up. In order word you lack courtesy and respect!
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by kenex4ever(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
egift:

Yes. Anyone, anything can do a better job than the failure in Aso Rock. The first way to solve a problem is to remove the Source.

By removing the folks enriching themselves and exploiting the situation is one sure step to resolve this insecurity situation. How can his best solution be demanding for a billion dollar Loan? What has he done with the over a Tillion naira budget? BTW, once he is gone, nobody will be shielding the Sponsors again (How many Boko Haram sponsors prosecuted and convicted in a competent court for more than 5 years of being in power?).

How do u know d sponsors? U tink dey convict people without evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WTO: Candidates For The DG Position / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.