Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Advantages Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Being Single (647 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Being Single by Elzends(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2014
ADVANTAGES OF BEING SINGLE* *
1. You can sleep well.
2. You can save time and money.
3. No worries about how you look.
4. No miss calls in the midnight.
5. No need to recharge more than twice a
day.
6. You can talk to all boys/girls.
7. You can eat well
8. No scoldings from parents/ guardians.
9. Can eat in any restaurant.
10. You can visit any body.
11. can pick any call, any time without being questioned.
12. Don't worry about missed calls.
13. You will have 100% rest of mind.
14. you will live a long life.
→TRUE or FALSE

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Single by lirusehn(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2014
it's true tho it's none of biz
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by lokito: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Yea God created everybody single, if you double up then it's your fault.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Sanchez01: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2014
lokito: Yea God created everybody single, if you double up then it's your fault.
Where did you people get your sickening ideology from True, God created everyone single and He said 'it is not good that the man REMAIN ALONE...'

Again, I'll say this, who enjoys spending time in soltitude? The earlier you all understand this, the better. Though it is not bad when we are single, simplu because we want to set some things right, but that you revel in the joy of being single, now that is a huge problem!
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by lokito: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Sanchez01:
Where did you people get your sickening ideology from True, God created everyone single and He said 'it is not good that the man REMAIN ALONE...'

Again, I'll say this, who enjoys spending time in soltitude? The earlier you all understand this, the better. Though it is not bad when we are single, simplu because we want to set some things right, but that you revel in the joy of being single, now that is a huge problem!

It's quite not easy to be single tho. Some people like rev frs has embraced it. That's why I made a logical statement up there.
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Sanchez01: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2014
lokito:

It's quite not easy to be single tho. Some people like rev frs has embraced it. That's why I made a logical statement up there.
i understand now. I am Christian, a core one and sometimes what these so-called Rev Fathers do are jarring to the ears. Being single should not even be a movement. And that we are single could mean that we are for cetain reasons. Albeit, it is not a good one.
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2014
This is so true Co's u get to do what u want and when u want to.
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2014
With all the advantages most single folks still be stressed out cuzz they ain't in a relationship.
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2014
I Only disagree with no 3.
The biggest “Ad” in being single is the absolute freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Statement Really Correct? / I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.