Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337667 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2005
U try this site and you will get email add of most of the major players in the telenovela... i just e-mailed my paloma and Diego... expecting a reply... http://cuandoseasmia.cjb.net. wetin happen yesteday.. i didnt watch...
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2005
@ kezieuc
Only the Spanish men and women who speak that language could call it Espanol... But English speaking people would call it Spanish.... I can prove this:
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2005
Did anyone watch it yesterday. Victor discouraged Avellaneda from firing Paloma. Fabian was a recessive character in the whole plan. Fabian and Diana are both afraid of what Diego might do if he learns about the whole situation.......... Fabian is afraid of Diego.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2005
why e no go fear? he knows that he's nowhere near diego when it comes to physical combat.
diego fit kill am!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2005
Hi
Thanks to AIT for the double bill on Thursday (2 episodes!!!)
Well they owe us a lot of missed eps anyway. It was great i thought it was never going to end....I was like when this thing go end...i wan sleep...i dozed off for a bit but thank God it was during the commercials!!!!

And whats that about Diego and Paloma wanting to stay friends only Whos Diego fooling? Himself?? Her Tempress? (my nickname 4 Paloma cos of her fiery temper, Hell hath no fury than a Paloma scorned!!!!) Or us the gullible viewers

Anyway am glad that they realized finally that when they hav problems they can sit and TALK rather than bellieving rumours!!! Thats why I am begining to like Barbara, at least she has the sense to sit Fabian down and tell him her mind, even going to the length of giving him conditions that he must adhere to!!!!!!!!!!!!Big ups to her........Has any one seen her close resemblance to Catherine Zeta Jones??
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by pkrix(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2005
Comparing the movie and the actors in "When you are mine[color=#990000][/color]" (an AIT programme) with Nigeria's, then you will agree with me that Nigeria has a long way to go.

Or what do you think?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2005
@ jalal,
catherine zeta-jones and barbara? i've not seen any resemblance.

@pkrix,
yes, when you look at the quality of the total package as compared to nigerian productions, we'll find that we are light years from them.

that is not to say that theirs(when u are mine) is perfect.just far, far better than what we have here.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2005
@ Jalal
There is no resemblance. (maybe you can point us to the resemblance)

Is Marianno going to kill Paloma or exasperate her before he talk? Of course he respects her and is now looking at her in a funny way I think he's going to make a pass.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2005
Really No one sees the resemblance even if its a little!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2005
Catherine Zeta-Jones (Entrapment with Sean Connery if I'm right) I swear, they don't look alike. If they do, I would have been the first person to say it out!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2005
That Mariano of a guy I guess and Antonia are the next predators in Paloma and Diego's love life
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2005
i think Mariano is falling in love with paloma, but i trust diego, he won't allow that to happen
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2005
Susanna AND Graciela are the big Judases in Paloma's life. They'll soon be fired.
I trust my Roberto Avellaneda. He takes no nonsense.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2005
Nna na wa o! shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2005
chxta,
nna na wa for wetin?

why AIT de go forth and back now? i tire o.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mapyellow(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2005
im glad to join this forum. i was so disappointed yesterday when AIT went backward.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2005
wink wink wink wink smiley smiley cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue

.............................................H
..............................................A
................................................P
.................................................P
...................................................Y
....................................................................N
.......................................................................E
..........................................................................W
........................................................Y
......................................................E
....................................................A
.................................................R

smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked cool cool tongue kiss kiss

LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bet27jx: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2005
The fact is that, mrs. ines had no child, fabians father and diegos father were adopted children of lorenzo. Then soledad(palomas mom) was a maid and lorenzo impregnated her and mrs ines treatened her and she ran out of the ausienda and when she (paloma) was born her mom have always wanted her to work in the coffee region.

Its four years now and Mr lorenzo's will is about to be opened, there the whole secret will be revealed. the whole family will look for paloma to take her life, cos she is the only surviving child of the late lorenzo.[/b]
[b][/b]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by elen(f): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2005
Hi,

I just registered and very interested in cuando seas mia, which by the way is the first soap am willing to follow till the end. Our TV channels sometimes  disappoint us.

Please could anyone send me summarries 190 - 238 cheesy please..............

I would be very grateful.

cheers
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kuffy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2005
I found another loink its alma-latina.net/cuandoseasmia.Its really great
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shorty: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2005
well am new on this forum but pls wat up with all d rules abeg angry lipsrsealed. anyway as i read berenice is dead and aurelio admitted to have slept wif berenice.mariano proposed to paloma. i for one i think this is the most str foward soap around and its the best. even if i havent gotten 2 c d end and i can not wait
grin grin grin u guys feel me ait just messed up
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shorty: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2005
u guy i just cant wait for that berenice to just die any one that gets infos on episodes 170-230 shld pls contact mi abeg before i die of curiousity grin cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2005
Addicts!!!

All of you!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2005
Since we are displaying... try this link for size...
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2005

Her name is Silvia Navarro. Born in 1978. You can get her here: Tv Azteca, Periféricon Sur 4121, Jardines del Pedregal, 14141 México D.F.

I'm yet to get her email address...
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2005
Hello
AIT sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Why r they rewinding us back 6 or 7 episodes!!!!!!!!!! Thats really irritating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2005
AIT aren't showing currently, any reason why?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2005
I guess Ana Serradella (Daniela) is the youngest actress in that soap.The birth of Berenice's child would reveal her secrets cuz the baby will look like Miguel.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2005
Yeah Spikelord.....and wat an ugly baby it will be!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2005
yeah very ugly like papa like pickin. grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2006
The baby was named Ricardito. That would be the first class bastard i have ever seen. Berenice should be ashamed of herself after childbirth. In that family(the Sanchez Sambranos), they are always fond of having charlatans and busy bodies as their inlaws. Marcia as far as I know is more decent that Barbara, she minds her business and ...... Jeremy, a hardworking fellow who says his mind out and doesn't lie. Pouloma, simply the best for Diego, Harold is being criticized most of the time by Ines and instead she listens to that outcast called Miguel.
Can such a family exist
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jwalshik: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2006
anyone who could gist me of the happenings in this programme i am lost.someone should please mail me with the episodes from 119 to where ever he or she can stop and i will appreciate it.the mail ad is dicksonplang@yahoo.com,i will be waiting for the kind heart to help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.