Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338053 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tflow2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2006
cry cry crySOMEBODY HELP DIEGO!!! All these is just too much for the guy to handle, I hate this part, I AM GONNA CRY, SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2006
Hey was it shown today
Some one pls tell me if it will still be shown during d world cup and at what time?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2006
yes AIT is showing it rigth now jalal but there is nothing diego can do but 2 go 2 jail
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2006
yes AIT is showing it rigth now jalal but there is nothing diego can do but 2 go 2 jail
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2006
Diego is trying to put up a stupid act!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2006
spikelord i don't think there is another way out 4 him cos d only way out is marca but she can't help out 4 now, i just pity d poor guy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2006
For once I thank Barbara for putting that wicked smile off Angela and Fabian face. Imagine claiming a child that is not his after all they said and did to Diego over Ricardito
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2006
Things are getting worse for Diego every minute of his life courtesy of that coward FABIAN who wouldn't stand by his actions and the thief MIGUEL.

I just pray he gets out of these problems alive.

Diana is the author of all these problems on DIEGO
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jaya(f): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] How come we only have 193 episodes. It's already ended here in Thailand. After Fabian is sentenced for years , and Diego gets married to Paloma in the Chruch

That is!

It didn't say anything about Jeremy and Diana , their children It didn't say about Paloma being pregnant. embarassed embarassed cry

So disappointed and confused!! undecided cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2006
Hey jaya guess am rite plz plz don't go beyoung the boundary we are already inn and if you want to confirm your information whille don't u go to www.novelahitz.com and see 238 for your self plz allows us enjoy it while it last you hear undo! cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jaya(f): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2006
ok ok, I see

I was just confused ,  I really was

But anyway thanks for the episode summaries!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by remi4sola(f): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2006
Hello House, Pls l am out of Naija right now and have missed so much episodes.I will appreciate it if any one can send the summary of eac week to my mail box. l have missed all lask week episodes. And l am going to be in London for the next 3weeks. Thank you so much as you oblige me the favour.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2006
@Remi4sola dere was an agreement dat no more posting of d summaries as that has been done b4 on previous pages, but for d complete summaries at a single place see:-

http://users.boardnation.com/~jalalsforum/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=4;start=0;boardseen=1
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2006
Hello, the forumites!
I missed out on Friday, its not easy at all going to work very early in the morning and staying very late in the night, I couldn't make it, so I am relying on MITV to show it tonight. All the same I got Friday episode from a friend, so what is Rafael Peres up to? Is he for or against Fabian?

I pity Diego, but my hands are tight now (cheesy) I can't help him; next time let somebody advice him that business and emotions stand apart.

Pls I need the forumites to give me their views on these:
Who are your best actor and actress in WUAM?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
Thank God AIT showed it on Friday. Luckily, PHCN restored our light around 11.00 pm just in time for me to watch it. I wonder how forumites came up with the idea that it wont be shown during the world cup. At least now we can enjoy the pgm, and football fans can also watch the matches.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2006
Larry, Rafael Peres is against Fabian. One is afraid that the other will pull him down.The two of them're playing cat and mouse game. (Serve them right).

My favourite and best actor is HAL (chocolate lover).
I don't think I have any favourite actress for now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tryo6(f): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2006
I have not been able to watch Cuando Seas Mia for a while now courtesy PHCN but thanks to all forumite that have been posting updates. When is it going to be aired today?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
I don't know when MITV will show it.
AIT aired WUAM at 2300hrs on Friday (that's after the matches) I don't know when it'll be aired today but I believe it should be after the world cup matches maybe like around 2300hrs,that's 11:00pm.
Hope I'm helpful undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ Larry O, do you mean best actor and actress in terms of talent/skill or who we like most as regards to the role they are playing?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tryo6(f): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2006
Thanks Dojo.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2006
My pleasure. Welcome to the WUAM forum.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by zakxs25(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2006
Hey,thx buddy, am from Kenya (coastal side) am hoping to make friends here plus get information from you pips,thx alot and hop 2hear frm u soon

Zaks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
ghinikha:

@ Larry O, do you mean best actor and actress in terms of talent/skill or who we like most as regards to the role they are playing?

In terms of talent and skill please, sentiments apart, commend them based on their actions.

WHO ARE YOUR BEST ACTOR AND ACTRESS OF WUAM?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tryo6(f): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2006
did anyone notice the mexican's coach yesterday? My hubby says he looks like fabian and i quite agree. u guys should look out for him during their next match. Football lover whats the name of this coach, i just hope he's not faian o.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ Larry,

In terms of talent and skill, my opinion

Male:  Miguel Alphonsus Toheros (1st), Fabian (2nd) and Diego (3rd)

Female:  Innes (1st), Matilda (2nd) and Daniella

On who I like most
Innes, Daniella, Paloma, Diego, Harold, Jeremy, Juan Francisco, Soledad, Fabian and Barbara (they kept the story going)

Can't stand
Angela, Marcia, Ricardo, Miguel, Matilda, Rafael Perez and (Bernado for putting himself in a compromising position.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by remi4sola(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
jalal, thanx for d reply, l actually know about the rules but u know dat there ws no way l would have been able to know wat has been on the screen since l am out of the country. All the same thanx for dat site l got more than l wanted. Have a lovely week. Bye.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
remi4sola pls i'm sorry pls can i have ur email add just want 2 be a friend dis is my address lepasilver@yahoo.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2006
Guys wat happened on yesterdays episode.

I missed it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by remi4sola(f): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2006
jk Silver, l got ur letter and have replied it, U already have my e-mail ld, because that was where l got ur message from. U can also chat wt me on yahoo messenger wt this lD remi4sola. Thanx
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2006
pls can someone tell me what happened in yesterdays episode. i missed it sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad, infact i feel like crying now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

my best actor is FABIAN, he plays his role so well, DIEGO too and ROBERTO

Fabian is very handsome( i appeal to any forumite who is close to him to give me his phone number, i dey trip for the guy o) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my best actress is Daniella, barbara and Paloma
i have Daniella's number incase anyone needs to get across to her. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spicy007(f): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2006
my favourite actors in the order of skill are:
fabian (that guy is dashingly handome and looks his part: a heartbreaker- a very good actor) shocked
miguel (a cold hearted snake, i hope his species is not in naija)
diego (loverboy extraordinaire, i wish someone could love me like dat) lol cool

actresses:
inez( my no 1, anytime, very stately woman, wish to be as fit when im her age) smiley
paloma (soooo pretty- a strongwilled, focused and strong hearted babe, my idea of an ideal woman) kiss
barbara (the scheming vulture, i dnt pray to have that kinda woman as a rival but bliv me, she's good at what she does)
daniella (the most realistic and sensible girl i've eva met, real and tela novela) wink

so thats my list and im sure y'all agree with me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by adebim: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2006
[color=#990000][/color][img][/img] :Ddomentrus: i would advise you check the summary of when you are mine on this site, telenovela.tk and click on cuando seas mia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.