Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338466 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ Rhoda, hey, watz the matter with you girl? is it Paloma thaz silly or who? can't understand your argument at all.   
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2006
@Rhoda,Why are you calling Palomita 'lil silly woman'? better mind what you're saying before the forumites pounce on you. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Awwwwwwwwwww cry whats happening to Diego?? cry

has he got back together with that Silly lil woman Paloma?? angry

Nop they avent overcome the evil stoppers totally still aving some ups and downs but wit time i am sure they will.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Yehty(f): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2006
God can some one tell me what happened last nite. Power Holdings proofd there worth
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2006
hi larry. the worst happened yesterday. there was no NEPA as usual. and my generator packed up exactly 11pm. i wanted to cry. i ulmost turned into a mechanic triying to fix it. but there was no show. i read the summary on the website but you know it can never be like the real thing. cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2006
Oh lukkie! I feel like crying too, cry cry

Most of the forumites are so selfish, they didn't want to give us bit of what happened yesterday; whereas most of them watched it angry angry

Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US OUT can't you people hear me shouting!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
tongue Im here but there's nothing i can do, Or rather there's nothing i want to do tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2006
@Dojo kiss

they've already pounced On me shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah!! Paloma gives Diego too much of a hard tyme it pisses me off!!!!

@LarryO
tongue

@beyunce

Cheers gurl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2006
I'm here but there's nothing i can do, Or rather there's nothing i want to do

Who is asking you? You JJC, what do you know about WUAM?

Rhoda, pls find somewhere sit and enjoy your lunch or dinner or anything you call it. grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lmao LarryO cheesy cheesy

im gonna hang around this thread now that U've asked me to join tongue kiss cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2006
Who asked you to join? wink wink

Anyway, welcome to the forum, kiss cheesy

We promise to treat you to your own satisfaction, curtsey, Diego and Paloma grin grin

Welcome gal!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy

Cheers hun cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2006
I don't think it's wise to invite Rhoda to this forum. She'll soon turn it to something else, mark me. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2006
my lovely people, sorry i am just giving d summary
u guys know dat i luv u all kiss

here goes:

juan francisco went to demand from alvieneda dat paloma be detained in london pending when diego goes to meet her there. trust alvieneda, he was having none of dat and warned huan dat he had no right to demand anything. juan gave him d lowdown bout how diego confessed to whole crime. of course alvieneda was shocked but still not convinced dat diego was guilty. he asked the council lawyer for his opinion on d whole matter and was told dat d situation was very serious and dat paloma was at risk of being summoned to make a statement. alvieneda said if dat should happen then her career was most certainly ruined.

fabian, barbara & angela went to confront daniella bout diegos whereabout but of course she was not forth coming with d info. instead she threatened dem dat they were about 2 b discovered as the real perpetrators of d crime. fabian warned her to get diego and also to let inez know wat was going on as he did not want to tell her himself (yeah right!)

daniella & jorge latore decided to pay bernado a visit as she suspected dat he was aware of all dat was going on. they paid him a visit and threatened him and his boyfriend to tell d truth.

bernado went to inez but could not confess. with a lot of crying he agreed to tell inez everything if only fabian & their father were present.

the inspectors finally inspected the hacienda and discovered dat half of d hacienda was was covered in mildew and d place had to b quarantined. diego was given d news and u can imagine how he reacted (violently). he informed jeremy and aurelio dat they had to burn the whole coffee field and pay off d workers. so amidst a lot of tears and guilt by everyone, they all marched out with fire torches to burn the whole coffee field
sad, sad, sad cry cry cry

till tommorrow guys
luv ya!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimi4real(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2006
I pited Diego yesterday, the guy is passing through hell now.

Pls can someone give me the website?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ Modups

Tks for the summary. You know this 11pm time is killing me, can't afford to stay awake till that time 'cos had to be in the office d next morning.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2006
Apart from Fabian and the 3 wiches, who is can you say is also responsible for Diego's misfortune?

Poor Innes sad
Poor Diego sad

What is wrong with Juan Francisco, I just to like that man a lot but now he is begining to annoy me.

Honestly this fictious export storyline is really very good. It shows how far some people can go just to fulfill their selfish ambition.

So my friends, fathers, mothers, grandparents, cousins & nephews, tell me - what have you learnt from this wonderful soap?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
I've learnt that it won't end! cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by POLOMAMANI: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2006
na wao, i thot i was d only one
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by POLOMAMANI: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2006
WELL ARE DEY SHOWING THOSE STUPID MATCHES 2DAY?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by POLOMAMANI: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
mimi, have we met b4/ ex josite?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by POLOMAMANI: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2006
who wants cuando seas mia sound track. contact me on 08037261605. its free
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by POLOMAMANI: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2006
hi, mamani,
just let me have the sound tract i promise that i will pay you in kindness.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
pls dont just let the football disturb you cos the soap is still on and the time is 11.00pm, just chill nothing dey happen.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2006
Hey u guyz leave Rhoda alone, shes welcome here!!!
@Rhoda kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Welcome girl!!!!!!!!!!

@Polomamani, where can we get the sound track
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Trenjambs: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2006
Rhoda please watch yourself, it is going to get rough on you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2006
Christino:

I've learnt that it won't end! cry

what a lesson you've got funny yu
POLOMAMANI:

WELL ARE DEY SHOWING THOSE STUPID MATCHES 2DAY?

yes of course, and like me, you can manage to combine both, and still wake as early as 5.30 am to get set for work.
POLOMAMANI:

i'll love to have it, bu cant we exchange it as an attachment via e-mail?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2006
@palomamani

i hope u were referring to me. i finished from unijos too

what did u read and ppls ur full name

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i also need the soundtrack of cuando seas mia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hope u reply soon cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

pls can a cool forumite ( [/color][color=#990000]not Rhoda o!!!) download ystday's episode for me
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2006
The forum is fast becoming a playing ground. What is happening?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2006
I don't think it's wise to invite Rhoda to this forum. She'll soon turn it to something else, mark me cheesy

cheesy U know me best cheesy but Sorry, im already here cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2006
Jalal:

Hey u guys leave Rhoda alone, shes welcome here!!!
@Rhoda kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Welcome girl!!!!!!!!!!

cheesy aww aint U sweet?? kiss kiss kiss kiss Cheers hun, im here now cheesy kiss kiss

[move] kiss kiss kiss kiss[/move]

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.