Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338468 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by adebim: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
[color=#990000][/color][img][/img] :Ddomentrus: i would advise you check the summary of when you are mine on this site, telenovela.tk and click on cuando seas mia.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2006
spicy007 i agree with your line up

but u missed out mr alvieneda, he is my best male actor after fabian
if only we can all have bosses as trusting, caring and understanding like dat, we would want to go to work every single day.
he is really a convincing actor
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2006
My fav characters are Daniella, Harold, Diego n Fabian, i've got d HOTS for Barbara too!!! (Strange dont u think)!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2006
how could i have forgotten harold?
dat dude is fine and also a great actor
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spicy007(f): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2006
hey, thanx modups, but lets be realistic, bosses like that are hard to find. the kind of bosses most of us get are those like mariano or fabian, and we just have to make do with them or bow out.
fine, i admire mr. avianeda, but i think diego's part is more realistic than his .
on my list, after diego comes harold and then alvianeda
not forgetting wuancho, who represents a whole lot of subordinates, sucker and eye-service personnel who only roll with you when the going is good

hey, jalal, i had the hots for barbara till i realised a was a female too (hey, dnt think too far)
but i agree with you, she IS HOT, lovely model shape and carriage, pretty too.
she's the best if you have her on your side, dnt you agree?

pls can you update me on wots bin going on since Monday?
thanx a truckload
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2006
Hi every1. Yesterday's episode was very interestin. I guessed u all watched it. The peak of it was when Diego escaped from d "town hall." He took advantage of the commotion that resulted when Carlos brought out d diskettes in d presence of every1 (incl. Fabian). I pity Paloma however, cos wit Diego's escape now, she's d next logical person d police will look for. AIT's 11pm is not very convenient at this time d film is gettin very exitin, but i bet it's better than not showing it at all.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spicy007(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2006
lukkie, pls can you tell me wots been happening since Monday?
thanx
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2006
waoh! a lot has happened. ok, barbara arrived at the inez's house bringing alan (fabian's son with eugenia) and eugenia along with her. she surprised every1 by announcing to them that the boy is not fabian's. she actually brought out a dna test result to support her claim. this distablised fabian momentarily. she went on her knees, beggin fabian and telling him he deceived him wit a pregnancy so the'd have the heir, you know all those lies. the both of them reconciled while quietly threatening each other in the process.

that same day, diego went with jorge to inez's house and lied 2 her that he was going to london. (he did this so that grandmother would not know whats happening.) jorge also went 2 see the presiding judge and begged him to allow diego to plead guilty (and swear paloma's innocense), so as to exonerate paloma,and help her keep her job. he agrred.

barbara later called marcia and told her her plans (with eugenia & alan) have failed and she should stay clear of fabian. marcia broke down as usual, with her mom comfortin her. meanwhile diego, jorge & avellaneda were in carlos's office, trying to convince to help get diego out of the mess, since his plan against fabian has misfired. he eventually agreed and called his daughter to give up the diskettes. she agreed and told him 2 expect him in his office. but while every1 expected her, she went straight 2 fabians office and threatened him with those diskettes. i think that's all that happened on monday.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2006
i didnt watch tuesday's episode from the beginning but fabian's family, diego, jorge and carlos were at the city hall (mexican police station smiley ). diego admitted his sole responsibilty and guilt for the fictitious exportation. fabian's family were shocked and of course happy. but fabian was not pleased with seeing carlos at the police station. daniela walked in. immediately after diego's indictments, carlos stepped 4ward and pointed @ fabian as d guilty 1. he then brought out the diskettes, trying to hand them over to the police officer. this enraged fabian and he rushed for the diskettes. a commotion ensued and in the process, diego escaped from the police station (with daniela).

meanwhile, jeremy, aurelio and juancho were waiting outside with a pick up van. diego hopped in and they drove away, commando style. the police ran out seconds later but they'd already gone. fabian eventually got hold of the diskettes, but the happy part of it was that it was empty. it was a plot by carlos to cause distraction at the police station.

inspectors from the coffee council came to the hacienda but they met only diana.

those were the high points of yesterdays episode.
ait started erlier than 11pm yesterday, so ud' have 2 start checking immediately after d last match.
i'll also advise you (spicy) to check "www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm" for the episodes you missed.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2006
Hello, forumites!

Lukkie, thanks for the summary.

I'm now really lacking behind as far as this soap is concerned.
Since AIT started showing it by 11, I've not been able to make it, that means since last week Friday I've not watched a single episode. I don't realy know what is happening now.

Love ya all! kiss  kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2006
hey pple.
i'v bin followin this soap since day 1, episode 1 and i must admit it has been wonderful.
i neva failed to check this forum daily for pples view n contribuion, i just wanted to wait till sum good time before contributin.
i must confess dat the best thing dat ever happened in this show as far as i'm concerned is the "speech" diego gave about his love for paloma when he spoke to marcia.

and the worst and most babyishtin any1 has ever done was marcia's visit to fabian while his father and diego were waitin in the ofice for her. - it shows she didn even pity diego n paloma,

and wat a totally ackward price to trade diego n paloma's life for - which is wanting to be with fabian!

its a nice soap-opera n its fun hvin it on the screens.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2006
hello Forumites!,

Marcia is only interest about herself not minding whoever gets hurt, come to think of what she wants to do to innocent people. I feel sorry for Diego. I just hope Pauloma will not get to know, now that DIEGO has escape. What become of her and her career.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hello friends, Do you really think Daniella's plan for Diego run away was a good one?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
i think it's d best 4 diego, and i hope d police would now know that fabian has knows sometin about d crime
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
i think its the least daniela could do now to save him from the humiliation of going to prison until (hopefully) fabian is exposed. however, it's not good for paloma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2006
Well i hope PHCN behaves today, i havent watched since the world cup began,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2006
yesterdays episode was the most moving dat i have watched in recent times
i actually shed some tears for diego, the guy is a broken man
can u imagine d guilt he is feeling? thanks to him he has lost d hacienda dat his granpa slaved and worked for all his life. wat makes it worse is dat he is a fugitive on d run for wat he knows nothing about
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2006
Modups,
could you please tell me what happened in yesterday's episode.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2006
It's really sad seeing all these befalling Diego. I pity him. It's also really sad and painful to see Diego, Jeremy, Diana, Aurelio, Leonor and Juancho all crying.

Hope Grandma Ines will be able to bear it all; Fabian's criminal acts, bankruptcy of the family, burning and losing of Hacienda cassablanca, e.t.c,

I'm hoping that Bonardo will be able to own up today to his part in the fictitious exportation.

What will Palomita do when she hear all that's been happening?

I rest for now.
Piz & luv.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy Cuando Seas Mia kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2006
And what is Rhoda doing on this thread? cheesy
Howdy? kiss Miss you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2006
Great Speech Diego!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2006
Morn' all! kiss kiss

Please house, can anybody share with us the summary of what happened yesterday? I was unable to watch it cry cry cry

Waiting for you the forumites! cheesy cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2006
Evening LarryO cheesy cheesy

@Dojo cheesy

I saw U were the last poster So i decided to follow Suit tongue

but i know bout that soap cheesy i love Diego and his handsome Cousin whats his name?? is it Fabian or Sumtin cheesy cheesy

but Paloma is too Sumtin! angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2006
@Rhoda, Are you from another planet or what So, you don't even know Fabian in WUAM, have you watched it before?

Anyway, welcome, to the planet of WUAM: where we love Diego, care for Paloma and study about the whole family of SANCHEZ SERRANO!!!! kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2006
@Larry, don't mind Rhoda. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abdulmajid(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
larry o. You that didnt watch last night episode, how are you going to make up now,cos gisting you on the forum wouldnt be enough.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2006
lukkie is good at narration - he sure can give a helpin hand to larry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ abdulmajid, thank you my boss, you can also lend a helpin hand by telling me any part you can remember from yesterday's episode. thanks.

And please where is lukkie kiss? please be your sister's keeper.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2006
Hello Guys,

Yesterday's episode was the most touching, i could not withheld the tears when Diego broke down. even when Diana, Jeremy, Aurelio, Leonor and Juancho were all crying when they were about to burn the field.

I pity poor Diego
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2006
@LarryO
tongue

@Dojo
cheesy tongue kiss

cool I love Cuando tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2006
Awwwwwwwwwww cry whats happening to Diego?? cry

has he got back together with that Silly lil woman Paloma?? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.