Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,812 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338470 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2006
Rhod I never knew u 2 have a troublesome rep, whatz up wid this room.

And Eve (r u outta Jail!) been ages, man.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ndi(f): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2006
@ Rhoda!

Please this is a very serious column, if you do not have anything serious to contribute, kindly take your dancing ass to an unserious column, at least we still have colums for jokes and games! angry

But if u feel u want to be a part of WYAM team, pls feel welcome. Let us use this forum for what it's meant for and not a place where we exchange boring jokes or comment. Forumites are asking for a load down of yesterday's episode, u are just posting other peoples comment @ you, is that what we are here for. If you are not a lover of the programme, i feel u should excuse we lovers of the programme. .
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2006
@ Ndi.

Thanks, it's about time
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by andru(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2006
thanks man 4 dt i just hope she gets dt into her head[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I told her. . .
Only she won't listen to me.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by andru(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2006
any one av d link wer i can get d concludin story.as a! new user av gone thru all da pages.but avn't wot i want.help out ma Naija mates
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2006
goodday guys i just sign in can someone tell me what happened yesternite,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2006
@ Rhodalyn

Can you stop this childish pranks of yours?

People are discussing about issues that can hapen to you later in life if you want to live happily ever after (i.e. You will fall on love and of course have problems(es) on teh relationship) and you are just there wasting the thread with silly and atrocious games.

OK i get it you dont have anything better to do. I can give you some idea of what you can do but only if you asked for them.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2006
rhodalyn, i can see dat u r having fun here, u r welcome to this thread
i must say dat ur postings r funny but can i ask u 2 pls put into consideration d feelings of every other person here ok ?
i know u can do it wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2006
Modups!:

rhodalyn, i can see that you're having fun here, you're welcome to this thread
i must say that your postings r funny but can i ask you to please put into consideration d feelings of every other person here ok ?
i know u can do it wink

I hope so too( i.e she'll put others into consideration )
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by comfortee(f): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2006
Please am new in this forum what happened yesterday with Diego?
cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by comfortee(f): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2006
hello is any one in the house
tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2006
Hey comfortee!! We already have a thread on that topic heres the link,
See u there!!!

javascript:ol('https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1896.1920.html#bot');
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
The part where Diego and paloma were singing on phone was so romantic. Aww!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2006
seun i want to disagree with you. diego hasn't been man enough for me when it comes to paloma - or lemme say women in general. those kind of "romantic" stuff are meant for women. men are made to be tough and realistic. those are exactly the same things which pushed diego to where he is today. for instance, being so desperate to regain the custody of a son that isn't his and risking so much money (and his financial security) in the process.as much as i like him, he's too emotional for my liking. gosh! men only cry when relly terrible things happen. i'd like to see other people's contributions too on this.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2006
i agree with lukkie, diego is too emotional for a guy.
dont get me wrong, i am all for a guy to have emotions but abeg who wants a guy who cries at d drop of a hat or who reacts before thinking?
its his acting b4 thinking dat has really gotten him in dis mess he is in right now.
dat part where paloma was singing to him on d phone was very tiring to watch i must say, it could have been romantic in other circumstances but not when u r in d middle of a burning coffee field! undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2006
@ Modups,

It is even ironic that Paloma did not notice he was crying. Very unlike her, It was all there in his voice for her to understand that something is wrong.

Nice seeing Miguel again! It seems this time he has met his match in Christine! I just hope he doesn't come back to add more to Diego's problem.(well it's a soap and I knew he will definitely come back)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2006
You ladies are so heartless! Diego has lost his entire business and is being falsely ccused by an evil genius, but you don't want him to cry! Ok, I guess i don't understand what 'romantic' means anymore. lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2006
seun you r missing d point here
we r not saying he should not cry but for Gods sake, why could he not get out of d burning coffee field then call paloma? d paloma self, why could she not hear dat he was crying his eyes out?
she was so into her "paloma negra" song she clold not hear lover boy sobbing his eyes out!
i can understand his despair but u have to agree dat he contributed to d whole mess
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2006
Seun,

Nobody is heartless here.  As far as WUAM is concern, Diego is still our main man but the problem is that he let his emotion control him most of the time and that is what landed him in this mess.

All this crying will not solve his problem.  He should for once think before acting.  You can agree with me that calling Paloma from the Burning Coffee Field was not a very good idea especially when he doesn't want her to know about his problem.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2006
Sorry o. I just feel bad about the way you attacked my contribution. Perhaps I'm also too emotional? undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2006
seun d emotional & romantic guy! kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2006
Seun, If you are that emotional and Romantic I don't think we will all be there talking about it. Because you will be too busy crying, chasing Shadows or fighting every guy that look at your "PALOMA" to care about NAIRALAND. grin Someone is not telling the truth here! undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2006
Hey wats wrong with a guy being emotional n romantic?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimi4real(f): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2006
Hi Polomamia, I dont know if we have met, but I need the sound track badly.

Deigo allows his emotions to control him, he is too emotional, any babe would like that, but he should be himself for once, anyway lets watch and see wht happens at the end.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2006
i find people's contributions on the "emotional" topic quite interesting. seun, am a man too and i know what am talking about. if a man lives his life like diego, crying at the slightest opportunity, i bet he wont move 4ward in life. men are meant to be tough.

there are so many ways you can make your partner/wife/gf feel good without turning into a woman urself. God created women to be fragile cos of the inherent duty of bringing up children they got to per4m, among other "women" things. whereas men are made opposites cos of the tough challenges they're made to face. so crying at the slightest chance is out of it.

as ghinika pointed out, diego has no business calling paloma that day. now that he's found himself in this mess, the next thing is to think about getting himself out. i'm quite impressed though with the way he's thinking now (the julian mendez part of it) although he had to be obliged by his grandmother. that's the kind of person he is anyway. daniella has always been helping him to think. i wish him the best sha, cos anywhichway, he's still my man.
cheers.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2006
@Lukkie
Man, you are 100% right. Can somebody help me to tell Diego that he is too emotional and soft for my liking  angry
(Although Fabian is a crook, but I always admire his courage and toughness (one of the reason for him being my best actor of WUAM) cheesy kiss.
If only Diego can be more tough and think straight, let  him be tougher so that it won't always be easy for the family to be pushing him around.

Meanwhile, Larry is really lacking behind, I didn't watch that Friday episode; can anybody help me out?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2006
well u guys, longest time!thanks 2 d world cup,i haven't watched WUAM since the 9th of june.considerin the time they are now showin it(11pm), the people like us whom PHCN doesn't favour are the ones suffering.if not for the fact that the whole programme would be delayed, i wouldn't have minded if WUAM was halted till after the world cup.this 11pm thing is really bad timing and even if i get to stay up that late,PHCN will definitely hold their power.now i depend on the updates of ma fellow WUAM viewers(half bread is beta than none). sad, considering this issue about Diego being to emotional, let's not forget that its just a soap opera.if there was truly someone like that, im eye for don shine by now. that was the role they gave him to play so he has to do just that.the story is meant to teach people and we can all learn a couple of lessons from it so please people leave my poor Diego alone.he isn't the only annoying person in the show u know.anyway what about mariano? i hope he stays away from the show for a long time and who is this christine person ghinikha is talking about? pls guys i need some answers. counting on u guys,luv ya
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2006
hey Larry o,i can see ur online cheesy,could u pls help me out with ma quetions
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2006
@ann,
Can't you see we're in the same shoe?
I too have been lacking behind.

I pray any frumite will help us out! wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2006
Fabian tried to make Daniella stayed away from the family meeting but he did not succeed as his father, Jorge and Innes came to stop the fake policeman from taking her to the station.

During the meeting Innes tried to figure out the truth by informing them of the need for them to save Diego. Ofcourse Fabian, Angela and Barbara's reaction speaks for themselves. They eventually walked out the meeting with Juan Francisco behind. Benardo involvement in the fraud is now obvious as he did not come for the meeting. Innes is now convinced that Fabian and the 2 remaining witches has something to do with Diego's predicament and that Diego is not the guilty party here.

Christine is Miguel's latest conquest. But this time he is in for a big disappointment as the lady in question is just like him (a parasite).

Fabian was calling Marcia apartment but she was not there to pick her calls

Aurelio and Jeremy advised Diego to beg Paloma to allow him to sell the harvest of hacienda San Jose as he has nothing now. Diego is very sad that he now has to depend on Paloma but he eventually agreed to call her.

Innes talked to Diego and he remained what happened on the night Julian Mendez died and what led to his death

I hope I have been helpful
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2006
Diego has never made any mistake as far as am concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.