Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,089 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338473 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2006
hi amodu, i thinkel cafetelerio was invetegated and avellada got to know dat some fraud took place but all evedience was against diego and paloma.so he decided to help paloma cos he's sure dey r innocent. so paloma had 2 go 2 london and diego went 2 d city hall and admitted commiting d fraud but carlos brought d fake flopy disk dat marcia gave him to distract fabians attentn so fabian got into a fight with carlos which led 2 diego running away to hacieda but 2 paloma's hacieda{4got d name}after granma was inform and she said she know diego is innocent.den called him 2 come back home cos d cops were searching 4 him and also 2 come and withdraw is statement and dey could use julian's death to prove his innocence.dat's all i could remember but daneilla made him escape with d help of wancho,areillo and jeremy. i hope dis will help, sorry i could not remember u while chatting
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2006
Hello Jk silver,
thanks for that i appreciate your effort.

i watch all that even the place where there grand ma organised a meeting and where the police is searching for Diego.

i will appreciate more better if you can update me beyond that.

you didnt rememberwhen you are chatting, so when are you going to be online?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2006
after dat ithink diego burn all his coffe fields but dey stop where granma ask him 2 come home
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ jk silver

thanks i can see that you are always there for.

when theycommence again i think i will understand, ok

you didnt answer my question,i said when are you going to be online
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2006
when are they going to start showing it again.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2006
hi amodu, dey will start showing it right from on d 10th of dis month and i'm online now till latest 11pm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2006
okay we will be waiting till July 10th.

Am sorry for not meeting you online, are you going to be online tomorrow at the same time?

thanks for concern.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2006
ok no problem i'm online now and i'll be till 2morrow and will be waiting 4 u online
HOPEFULLY WE HAVE JUST 5DAYS MORE TO GO AND I PRAY A.I.T CONTINUES THE SOAP
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2006
5 days to go!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2006
4 days to go
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2006
amodu:

4 days to go

yup yup 4 days to go
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2006
Am sure that every one of you is looking for ward to it as i am too.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2006
yes oooooooooooooo, we have just 4 days to go and i'm happy like a little girl dat's going out 2 party
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fortune1: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2006
I just hope Paloma and Diego are going to be together again

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by aderaskeey(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2006
Good news, lovers of Paloma and Diego; the FULEST EPISODE from 1 to 238 is now available at http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm i remembered that it was terminated at episode 170 before now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by aderaskeey(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2006
Good news, lovers of Paloma and Diego; the FULEST EPISODE from 1 to 238 is now available at http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm i remembered that it was terminated at episode 170 before now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2006
By Monday, we'll be in Mexico again. I can't wait for Monday to come. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
i agree with u larry o cos by sunday we'll be boarding d next available flight from germany to mexico i can't wait to be there
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2006
E go soon resume!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2006
3 days to go!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2006
after 2morrow den we'll be in me mexico, see u all there
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
2 days left!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2006
2days 2 go
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2006
Yes o just two days can anyone remember where AIT stopped?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2006
Just about 24 hours till Palomita and Diegodito begin to amuse us!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2006
AIT stop is where diego was ask 2 come home and withdraw his statement and d death of julian could give him a chance 2 prove his innocence, 24hours more
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2006
yo people!!! the beloved day we've all been waiting for has finally come.i know everyone is as ecstatic as i am right now. by my time,its less than 12 hours to go.keep it locked you WUAM fans. and about the world cup for those who cared to watch,i love the fact that italy won, peace out grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hhussain(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2006
Hi Ann marien where hav u been??
Less than 6 hours to go!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2006
@hhussain, i have been around but since there really hasn't been anything new to talk about on the forum,i figured i take the break cool, lesss than 5 hours to go!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Myself: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2006
Hi all. Just stumbled on this chat group. I'm not really a big fan of the soap, but my cousins have made me to have some interest in it now. I think the story line is kinda cool though. I hope it would be finished soon so we can know how it's gonna end.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 2:00am On Jul 11, 2006
Welcome back to everyone's addiction!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2006
i'm glad its back on air now - but why did AIT have to take d sopa aback dat much?
i saw d 7pm from MITV n i think i gotta stick 2 'em now, dey're ahead of AIT - if they continue on their own, instead of repeatin AIT's episode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.