Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,112 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338474 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2006
Mimmi, can you tell me why Diego should get married to Berenice in the first place?

Secondly, why should he lay claim a son that is not his knowing the kind of person Miguel is thereby making himself vulnerable for Blackmail?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Grizzly(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2006
damned story, lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2006
@ghini, thanks for the summary, I'm highly grateful!  kiss cheesy wink

Diego has never made any mistake as far as am concern

To me, Diego has made a lot of mistakes, curtesy: his weak emotional status  cry  cry
 1. Deciding to help Berenice father because he thought Berenice was pregnant for him, thereby, risking the family's asset.  shocked
 2. Deciding to get Berenice child at all cost, while he already knew that the child was not his; thereby, risking being  bankrupted.  sad
 3. Not having much time for the Hacienda again, because, he now had Paloma all to himself, and the only thing he could think of was Paloma! Paloma. If not for Jeremy, they would not have gotten anything from the Hacienda.  grin
                                                           and so on, and so on!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2006
Thanks Larry, you just hit the nail on the head smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2006
You guys should stop dising Diego. Although he is emotionally unstable I dont blame him. If you can put yourself in his position and just imagine yourself being in his shoes you guys will misbehave more than he has done angry angry cool

So it is better we continue discussing the pros and cons o fthe soap than to start apportioning blame. grin wink grin smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2006
HELP sad
Some people seems to have disappeared from this Forum, where are they

Uchetobi, Spikelord, King D, Beyonce, Mildred, Where are U
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2006
thank you larryo & ghinika, i'm sure we will soon b branded as diego haters but the fact is dat we tell it as it is.
i know dat dis is just a soap but we r having fun analyzing the characters so pls people indulge us ok?

mimmy1 r u sure u have been watchng dis show?
surely u r not standing by ur statement dat diego has never made any mistake

anyway back to diego, we all know he will overcome all this but why is he so slow to come up with a solution or a way forward any and every time? if they did not mention julian mendez he would never have cast his mind back to dat unfortunate incident, wat more can i say? tongue

as i have said several times, thank God for daniella, she is d only human hope for dat family especially in saving diegos butt!

i am happy dat this is a soap dat not only shows conniving women like barbara, berenice & angela but also highlights good & smart women like paloma, daniella & inez cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by POLOMAMANI: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2006
ANY ONE INTERESTED IN CUANDO SEAS MIA SOUND TRACK(SALSA VERSION) BY ONE BY FOUR,SHOULD SEND THEIR E-MAIL ADDS TO emmanuel_osadebe@yahoo,

Thank You
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
there's nothin wrong in criticizin d character of diego & dat dont mean we hate him. of course he's d hero of d film but what we're saying is dat most of his problems are avoidable. what pained me most was riskin so much money to regain d custody of miguel's son. maybe u can do dat in mexico but it's a very un-african thing 2do. dat boy will be claimed by miguel when he grows up. even if he doesn't, blood is thicker than water u know. and of course no papers were signed. u only adopt a kid wit d consent of both parents. its a film sha & we're all learnin from it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
there's nothin wrong in criticizin d character of diego & dat dont mean we hate him. of course he's d hero of d film but what we're saying is dat most of his problems are avoidable. what pained me most was riskin so much money to regain d custody of miguel's son. maybe u can do dat in mexico but it's a very un-african thing 2do. dat boy will be claimed by miguel when he grows up. even if he doesn't, blood is thicker than water u know. and of course no papers were signed. u only adopt a kid wit d consent of both parents. its a film sha & we're all learnin from it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2006
@lukkie please watch how many times you click the send button to economise space or did you just do it for emphasis wink. anyway personally i dont blame Diego for wanting to gain custody for Ricardo. you guys are forgeting the fact that this kid has practically lived with him since birth and Diego is so drawn to him,its obvious he would like to keep him.he loves that boy to death even if he were not his blood. besides if he is to stay with Miguel,we all know his fate.he will be doomed.the only thing diego is wrong for is allowing himself to be manipulated by miguel who is well aware of the affection he has for the boy and is using that against him angry.to me, diego is the perfect father,one who loves a child unconditionally(blood or no blood).who says an african can't do that.(make una no chew me o) grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2006
hello forumites. am sorry for sending the same message 5 times. 'twas unintentional. i was using a WAP connection and it was d one messing up. i just logged in on a desktop and realised it. shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2006
@ Lukkie ur forgiven man!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2006
breaking news! AIT has postponed WUAM till July 10th. So sad! sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2006
Really is that a fact Wat reason did they giv
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2006
well, they said it's due to their programmes. i guess its not convenient for them at 11pm any longer. and am sure people would have been calling them to complain.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2006
well my fellow viewers of WUAM.you can imagine my joy yesterday when PHCN who held our power at about 9pm decided to grace us with their light at about 10:55 grin.i was feeling jiggy and thanking God that i would finally get to watch this episode cheesy.but to my dismay,AIT proudly displayed that WUAM is suspended till the 10th of julyand i was asking myself,why didn't they do this before? cryi forfeited a full hour and some minutes of my precious precious sleep.damn it was annoying angry.but at the end of the day,it was in our best interest if you look at it closely.here comes 3 full weeks of nothing new to talk about on the forum.this is going to be quite boring.anyone feel me? wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2006
I'm so happy about the postponement of WUAM grin grin . That one of 11pm is too tasking for me grin cheesy.

About critics, are we only here to sumarise WUAM episode by episode?
I think we are here to discuss WUAM: the characters, the storyline, the settings and I think that includes critics.

Lets not be too sentimental about Diego, Fabian actions in the soap is based on being a traitor, betrayal, destroyer etc. and I think everybody has been critisicing him since. So, whatz wrong in pointing out Diego's weaknesses?

Fabian is my best actor of the soap, but I criticise him a lot! cheesy grin grin

Lets all be realistic, don't say because someone is a good character of the soap then he or she is perfect. Even Paloma, is she 100% perfect? No!

It adds spices to the cake when we criticise, and from there, you will even learn more from the soap.

Cheers, the forumites! cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimi4real(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2006
I was not happy yesterday when I saw AIT postponing WUAM till July 10, anyway I give them kudos for they are the best, so faithful, let's watch and see.

Deigo is the perfect guy, this is a stroy we all have to learn, look around and see who love, it thought me that my enemy could be my own brother.

Larry I agreed with you, is just a soap , we got alot to learn
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gina34(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2006
@ Larry i agree with you,
Anywayz incase you guys are wondering who i am
Am an old member of this land.

As for AIT postponing "WUAM" I don't like the idead because they might never get to finish it,like they did in PASSIONS.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by efe37(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2006
i must say when u are is the best i can't wait for the dvd
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by efe37(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2006
i can't wait for to see when paloma wiil say i do wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by arch: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2006
What went wrong with Paloma's mother and why she is in hospital?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2006
@arch, please where are you from? 'cos this issue of Soledad in hospital has been a forgotten issue since May in Naija here.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2006
if am ask.iwill say that fabian is the best actor ,babara and daniella the best actress
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2006
larryo shut up how would you say that solidad is a forgotting issue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2006
ugonna0071, why would u tell larryo to shut up?
she only meant dat we passed dat episode since last month and also wants to find out where arch is from
its possible arch is outside naija and dats where he has reached.

arch pls go through d past postings on dis thread to get up 2 date ok?
cheers
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tryo6(f): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2006
@ugonna0071
why did u ask larryo to shut up? is dt not 2 offensive or do u guys have something personal? larryo did not say soledad is a forgotten issue but her being in the hospital. Or is she in the hospital again. you guys should mind ur language and not turn this forum 2 a boxing ring.

Will MITV continue or have they also postpone WUAM.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Tessyme: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
Hi, thank you all for the information about the postponement of wurm. Sorry I've been offline ofr a long time. U all re doing well by post many of us with the latest in wurm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.