Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338059 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by TMoney4(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2006
Why do you guy like wasting you time with this kinda oyinbo crap!

Use your time for something better.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lukkie(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2006
T-money what d u mean by oyinbo crap? i hope u're not reffering 2 When You Are Mine!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
T Money:

Why do you guy like wasting you time with this kind of oyinbo crap!Use your time for something better.

So, what do you mean by oyinbo crap? shocked shocked

Are you saying we should always be going local or what? Just try and find little time to watch WUAM; man, you have a lot to learn from it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2006
cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2006
it as been prosponed by Ait until da 10th of july.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fauziyya(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2006
fabain really messed up this time.what annoys me is bernie`s cowardice.i dont know why he lets fabian get to him at all!diego trusted them too much.what made me laugh was when they wanted to arrestr daniella.does fabian and his mum think they can get rid of her just like that.i was in an argument with some friends when 1 made the odd statement that marcia was the finest.i vote for babara.who is your most beautiful babe in the soap?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by comfortee(f): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2006
Hello there,

Am new for like one week now!

Please what happened to Diego after Him and the collector burnt the tobarcco farm?
Did Febian brother confess?
Does grand ma now know what is going on in the family
What about Marcia's father is he still in prison.
How far for Paloma can she focus in her job without Diego
i learnt Michel came back what for this time
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by eveseh(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2006
nice one
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2006
T-Money just try and settle down 2 watch WUAM just 4 30mins
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2006
@ Comfortee

Diego now has no money to even pay off the workers.  He asked them to leave but they all refused rather agree to restore Cassablanca with him.

Bernado did not confess

Yes Innes is now aware of the problem.  Fabian told her everything and blame Diego for all.  Although Innes believe Diego is innocent.

Carlos is out of prison and is very angry with his daughter Marcia but she is nowhere to be found.

Inspite of all the problem Diego has, he still make out time to call Paloma even though she is still not aware of his predicament.

Miguel was shown on Friday in a very cosy resturant trying to win the attention of a new lady (Christine) who he believes has money  but turn out to be a fraudstar like him though he is not aware of it yet
Does this answer your questions
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ANCIENT(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2006
Can any who knows the web address of the programme (You are mine) link me up to the web site? You can please send the website's address to dchris@email2me.net.

Thanks

CHRISTIAN
smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2006
Well hope they bring it back (July 10th) remember what happened to Sunset Beach, Anyway i hear that "Lorenzo's Wife" is waiting in the wings, warming up
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2006
can somebody please tell me why Carlos was in prison.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2006
i will.
its cos he can be accused for being an accomplice to diego, with respect to his escape
thats because he caused the scandal that gave diego room enough to hit the freeway!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2006
@fauziyya, what the hell was your friend thinking when making that statement of Marcia being the finest? has he even watched 1 episode of the program before? or maybe he was comparing marcia with angela considering they are in the same league grin.maybe he just didn't see barbara,paloma,martha,daniella,diana,ines, and all of the other women folk in the soap because angela and marcia are the only people vying for the bottom spot in terms of facial beauty. then there is maybe josephina and matilda.who has a contradictary opinion? undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by andru(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2006
visit ds site
www.novelahitz.com.
Follow d links nd get all u need bout WUAM
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by andru(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2006
visit ds site
www.novelahitz.com.
Follow d links nd get all u need bout WUAM
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by love4life: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2006
hi,
u dnt know how i love this film when u are mine,am in school and i dnt have any where to watch it till i go back home,how is paloma going in london and diago
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by love4life: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2006
what is going on with diago and where is paloma mom and johnkao cool grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spicy007(f): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2006
fauzziya,

hey, pips, u y' all doing on this thread?
to me,
Paloma is the most beau(good facial structure and high cheek bone-the trademark of all correct models),
followed closely by Barbara(pretty face and a lovely body-figure cool
and then Ines(despite her age, she can still conveniently win a beauty contest. maaan, she's got a got class)
these three ladies have poise and know how to carry themselves too.

Jalal, which one is "Lorenzo's Wife"? is dat supposed to be another Mexican soap soon to be on the screen? if it is, au did u find out?

by the way, u guys, WUAM comes up at 7pm everyday on MiTV ooooooooooooo.
i've seen it like twice already.

pls, i need Good Samaritan to come to ma aid and updat me on wots been going on.
thank you in advance smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2006
@spicy007, i feel you jo. how marcia con enter top list.the 3 women both have that poise and carriage of models and distinguished ladies. very nice i might add wink. bravo to all WUAM
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2006
@spicy007, i feel you jo. how marcia con enter top list.the 3 women both have that poise and carriage of models and distinguished ladies. very nice i might add wink. bravo to all WUAM fans. by the way what happens to us who don't have mitv.do we just sit there and roast. mitv is no longer available on dstv or is it only i that noticed?pls if the fault of mitv not being on air is applicable only to me,somone should pls tell me. also for people in ghana,is AIT available there?and if so is WUAM shown at the usual 9pm? please guys help me out with these 2 important questions i need to know embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2006
@Spicy007, Lorenzo's Wife is a new soap being advertised by AIT (dont know if its mexican) U can get to see the advert mostly in the mornings. If u can remember Cuando Seas Mia was also so advertised when Sunset Beach was running and as soon as they got the oppurtunity they replaced it!!!

Hope this doesnt happen with WUAM!!!! With AIT u neva know!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by niyot(f): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2006
smiley hello its me niyot i most people wont recognise me because it as been long since i hav chat hope i am welcome back i think diego wiill go to prison cry cry kiss lipsrsealed embarassed cool i welcome all newmember and someone shld plz tell me wat happen on june 16 of wen u are mine
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by niyot(f): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2006
jalal idont think dey will replace it because wuam is almost commmin to an end cheesy wink undecided cry so dont woorryy sunset beach does not hav endin its a never endin story
smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked tongue cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2006
@ Niyot well lets hope so Sunset Beach does hav an ending altho its about 751 epidoes long!!!

Hey i finally got some of those WURM soundtracks, will find some where to upload dem 4 u guys that are interested,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by reallife(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hello fellow lovers of wuam, i really am so inlove with the program and wish nigerians can act such opera with such hold. Diego is so much emotional and not in contact with reality all he thinks about is fight despair and act before thinking. fabian is an average loser who looks for who to suck,angela is a schemer who does not love her son but the benefit from the fact that fabian can make her rich, paloma is in love with a child, ines is too powerful yet easily played, jorge is a darling, dianela is such a wonderful girl grin cheesy tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2006
please i need the answers i sent to my previous questions, can someone help me out?pretty please kiss embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hayprof(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2006
@reallife do we now av an abbreviation for When You Are Mine to b 'wuam' dats interestinp tn know coz i do watch d soap but not so soaked-in as most nairalanders are!
wuam -Great!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by reallife(f): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2006
hayprof in naija u have to have a way, but i seem to really wonder if diego for one second think
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by reallife(f): 4:10am On Jun 23, 2006
i want to ask is it possible to get connection to watch the program direct without ait maybe from the internet do advise me if any member knows
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2006
@reallife, i don't know myself i pray a member of the forum should help us out cos it would really be nice to be able to watch it online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.