Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338029 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2006
@mildred
i dont think am that funny cos am only sharing what i feel about the story as it unfolds embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
@ghnikha
plz dont miss any episode and plz neva u leave the forum cos i really love the way u narrate stories .thumbs up wink wink wink
i really feel for fabain o,last nite for the first time in the soap i pitied him sad shocked what a bitch for a wife in babra and for a mother in angela angry angry angry
@pslmuel
ol boy u just vex tasi ugonna like that thats not fair
@nuel
tht bernado is nothing but a coward
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2006
ugonna: I beg no ves eh, no be me na the thing wey I chop this morning they do me like that, Akpan soup with fufu, hahahahaha

babonboard: don't mind me jare, I really like your way of narrating, you will good in art oooo, How I wish you can narrate the story of my life though you did not know me.

Dojo: weting make you dey laugh. you no as your three teeth came out, no dey laugh like that ooo hun eh eh, because fly g enter you mouth if you laugh like that again.

Meeeeeeeen You guy are really making my day here, Don't leave the forum ok, good to talk to you here.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2006
You dis Samuel sef, na wa for u o. Na by force to chop afang/akpon soup? Waki and die. grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2006
Dojo: You still open that your Big teeth again, no be by for force ooo ooooooooo

don't worry eh I know weting I go do. hope you dey work for office so make them no go put for big sack bag, because a lot off people dey ves now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2006
Hey Ghinikha thanks for the update, i missed the last 3 eps thanks to PHCN angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ ugonna0071,
tanzx 4 d update
Luv u alll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2006
u dis samuel na wa fo u o,abeg no let me fall off my chair with laughter grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2006
Are you sure you're on a chair or on the bed with your. . . doing kerewa? lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2006
is this thread turning into a forum for up comin' comedians or wat? angry angry angry
Lets stick to the story ok cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2006
Hei, mallam from Kano, sorry no vex.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2006
grin grin grin haha Dojo na u dey lead them o, infact u don win, na you carry the award go grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2006
@jala
so no vex o but i dont see anything wrong in getting a bit chatty in the house as all work and no play makes jalal a dull boy(no vex ooooooooooooo) cheesy cheesy  cheesy
@dojo
your mind is very dirty i mean how can u think of such a thing at this time of the day when one is neck deep with work
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2006
@Jalal
Bros,he don do.Thank you. Haba. cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

@Babonboard
Sorry, I no no say na work you dey. But, the thing dey sweet for afternoon o. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ Jalal,  It's always like that whenever Dojo is less busy in the office.

@ Dojo, Psamuel/Samuel, I think it has gone far enough.  So tell me between Barbara and Marcia who do you think Fabian love?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ghnikha
though no be me u throw the quetios to o but i go like put mouth for this one
do u think the word love does exist in that guy-fabian's dictionary i doubt it very much all he cares about is his bussinees and stock reports so to me he loves no one but there are times he needs to warm his bed so he goes fo marcal
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2006
Ghinikha, It's not as if I'm less busy. Even I have a lot to attend to but I can't kill myself and I'm also trying to make myself happy.

Barbara and Marcial- As you know, Fabian is a bastard, he'll chose Marcial (because of her wealthy background) he's not after love but money.
That's my own view. Thank you ma. tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ Dojo and babonboard, I know Fabian is not capable of loving anyone by himself but then Iwanted you guys to think of and talk about something else before they/we decend on you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2006
@psamuel and co., i'm sorry i couldn't help with the updates.i'm just coming online now,no be my fault.well,according to fabian's soliloquy on that episode when he first started being remorseful,he said he once "LOVED" barbera tongue,whatever that means. i know many people have already said this but nna mehn that blow bin carry weight. shocked shocked shocked. @ ugonna0071, abeg try save your tears for better person.even if fabian gets the fuel for his bad deeds from his mum and wife, he is rotten to the core(THE DEVIL'S SON).as for me,after watching the episode,i was happy to the max grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2006
Hey guys, I am back,

Who be this Jalal or na ajala wey just drop for gutter take you time oooo them be SU oh

wait Jalal se them tell you say na the same office them dey

Dojo: keep it up I really gbadun you

babonboard: don't mind him he is jealous

ghinikha: sorry I could'nt hepl to answer your question, I did not watch yesterday episode too they update me too

so stay online hun
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by densman(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2006
hi all

am a top fan of when u are mine just like you all well kojak i say amen also wit you but i do like to say that when rafeel perez threatened fabian he also said that if he speaks both of them will go to prison. i really think rafeel will testigy cause he is only greedy and doesnt know what is waiting for him. i think he will speak up.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ Densman,

I disagree with U because Rafael Perez knows more about the Fictious Exports afterall he taught Fabian how to do it, so he knows what is involved. He is just killing two birds with one stone - making money out of Fabian at the time time saving his own neck.

He knows Fabian will do everything possible to save his neck and that goes for his main accomplice - Rafael Perez. In other words Fabian shouldn't have succumbed to Rafael's blackmail because it doesn't sell.

Remember Rafael was already on the run for other fraud before the El-Cafetalero's own came out. So he will be digging his own grave by testifying against Fabian.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by evergirl(f): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2006
You guys are doing a marvelous work keep it up.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ghnikha
nice on there for the digression
u do well shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ babonboard

U still dey embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2006
You no wan see am b4?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2006
Una all well done in the room.

i really love yesterday's episode

what i like most is the slap Fabian recieve from his father.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2006
Dojo, even U smiley

Amodu, welcome. Thank God U didn't miss Yesterday's episode.

Between Fabian and Diego, I wonder who received the highest number of Slap on the face undecided One thing am sure of though is FABIAN SLAP IS ALWAYS FULL OF WRATH!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2006
@Ghinikha
Yes, even me. tongue tongue tongue

@Amodu
That one no be slap o, na correct power-packed blow. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2006
Hey, Can anyone predict what is going to happen today
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2006
today's episode was really tight,it was totally awesome.the main highlights were bernado's haircut,paloma's outbursts,barbera and angela's faceoff,i mean jeez it was da BOMB!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
marcia really seems to be enjoying all this
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2006
Man this is a real bad week for me, missed 4 eps in a row due to pHcN well hopefully i will be able to watch 2moro's eps. Did i hear someone say a big AMEN grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.