Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338050 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2006
IT HAS HAPPEN AGAIN, I COULD'NT WATCH YESTERDAY EPISODE, BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS THERE TO UPDATE ME,

WAITING TO HEAR FROM ANYONE, BAIL ME OUT DON'T LET ME ALONE AS PALOMA LET DIEGO ALONE,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2006
grin grin grin grin
meen that yesterday's episode was da bomb.just look at the fight of the two bitches cheesy cheesy cheesy and bernado's new look he kinda looked cute with the hair cut does any one agree with me?
@samuel sorry tongue tongue tongue i would have helped u but am not so good at telling stories so i will advise u chill till ghnikha or ann marien or even amodu because those are the people that i do rely on when i miss any episode.
but all i can tell u is that the model grandma is back but on a wheel chair sad sad sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2006
ok I will wait for them. I beg if you know any power holdding office around tell me make I report them to Fabian so that He can deal with them seriously for not giving us light.

Stay online
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2006
aite then wait they be here soon i assure u that.
and as for the PHCN leave them for fabian ehn he will deal with them thoroughly
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2006
there is this site I discover now but I don't know either the guys in the forum has discover it too though I did not get anything good than the illustration of the story in brief,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2006
@babonboard
you never go i thought you have gone, I am still waiting for rest guys and lady in the forum. is it true that grandma ask Fabian to leave the office is pity for the gready fabian who thought the sweet things will not finish, did you read what I first wrote
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2006
Dojo you are right is not an ordinary slap, is almost a bomb.

But i also dont watch yesterday's episode am waiting for ghinikha, dojo, Mildred and the rest of the forum to come and brief me on what happened
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2006
@Dojo
now that you are here, tell me what happen in yesterday episode.
is it true that grandma ask Fabian to leave the office is pity for the gready fabian who thought the sweet things will not finish, did you read what I first wrote

@babonboard
you never go i thought you have gone, I am still waiting for rest guys and lady in the forum.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2006
samuel sorry i can't help you keep waiting
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2006
@psamuel i can see you are really "cashing your fun" oops !!! Sorry I meant CATCHING UR FUN.

@Jalal, abeg buy generator, e no too cost

i thank God say no be only me dey pity fabian
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
@Samuel
There's one PHCN office a little after Orimolade b/stop when going to college. Another one is @ Maternity b/stop after Oyemekun when going to Ogba.
Goodluck. grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2006
@Dojo
thanks for the address, I will like you to go along with me, hope you get liver

@ugonna
How you day, you watch yesterda episode is it true that grandma ask Fabian to leave the office is pity for the gready fabian who thought the sweet things will not finish,

there is this site I discover now but I don't know either the guys in the forum has discover it too though I did not get anything good than the illustration of the story in brief,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by medua: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2006
hi ,pls could RGU student hook me up?obiaujuezeh@yahoo.com.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2006
@medua

what did you mean by RGU student are they fishermen or fisherwoman, that can hook you up with their hook take it easy ooo if you swallow thier hook hunm don't forget Funsho williams,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2006
@psamuel,
do u work in a cyber cafe in lagos?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ugonna

Yes an why did you ask
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
hey forumites,

i was really thrilled by Ines action yesterday
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2006
ok i'm not so good at this but this is the few i can say that happened yesterday.Diego accompanied by jorge retracted his statement in the court in the presence of the judge and prosecuting counsellor.Bernado walked in and confessed that he was fabian's accomplice in the fraud and that he ordered his assistant to partake(let me add,he cut his hair and he was really looking cute).the judge told him that what he said was useless and would only be valid if he said that during the hearing.jorge wants to be his lawyer.in his jail cell,diego got into a bit of a brawl with some inmates who were bullying another one.the leader of the "gang" took the book where diego writes his love letters to paloma.aurelio and leonor made up and while they were kissing,matilda was spying on them and planning to still the baby.paloma got the support of the producing countries of coffee and she slapped the american delegate who was against her.diego saw her on the TV in the prison and was pleased.he said he swears to win her love back.paloma is aware that el cafetelero's exporting license was seized and that that was the problem everyone was protecting her from.she was furious with mariano.grandma was being discharged from the hospital and she was accompanied by harold,daniella and juan francisco who all followed her to el cafetelero.she told fabian to leave the office and that it is her's.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2006
lest i forget, grandma is on a wheelchair. i hope i am of help to you guys chao.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2006
@samuel let me see if i can help u small
Ines has been confined to the wheel chair and she now went to the el cafetalero to chase fabian out which of course came to him as a surprise tongue tongue
and as for paloma, her mother was all in tears remebring their life together at the hacienda and wishing they could go back also paloma apologised to her mum for being so selfish and bringing her along to london.she now asked her mother to say this prayer along with her "nobody or any man is worth any of our tears" but soledad declined.Paloma was able to fight for the cofee price that wasnt doing well in the stock market,she even got so infuriated that she slapped a delegate from USA and also damned them that if they dont buy their cofee there are other credible countries that will buy it.
there was fight between angela and babra and babra sent her out of the house but she refused saying its her son's house tongue tongue tongue
there is now fresh hope that diego will soon get out of prison cos he has made a new statement which nullifies the old one and also bernado decided to be a man for the first time,came out openly to confess and jorge promised to be his defense council.bernado also promised to testify against fabian  grin grin grin
Hope i tried but make i no lie u the thing hard no be small o,na real work the forum's narrators dey do cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2006
hey all the guys and girls in the house,beginning from next week thursday, i wont be able to watch WUAM because i'm going to a school that is not in the country so i would be relying on all your posts.i pray this forum would be as interesting as it is now but till then i'm available.kudos toall wink, oops this is one of the most interesting scenes of yester's ep. barbera told angela to getout of her house on knowing from marcia that angela knew about the fabian-marcia relationship and that she had told fabian to divorce since she couldn't have children.the 2 bitches gave themselves a thorough tongue lashing filled with threats and at one point,barbera slapped angela. IT WAS TERRIFIC!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ann marien

wow what a wonderful narration, l Give you 99% full mark EXCELLENT performance , hey you can not score all my mark ok,

I hail you Jareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2006
@psamuel. you are very welcome smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ann marien
Where did you said you said you are going, hope the whole episode would have finish before you go.

@babonboard
you just wake up, is like you dream about the whole of yesterda episode, that is why you can now cash up, mennnnnnn I like the spirit

@ugonna0071
wake up

You all make my day here
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ psamuel, i am going to ghana next week. i can't finish the soap before i go.no worry i go manage
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ugonna
why did you as if am working in a cyber cafe I want to know
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2006
why didn't AIT show it today?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2006
Hey Anne Marien!! So sorry that u couldnt stay till the end, anyway let me be the first to wish u good luck in Ghana kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissgrin grin grin grin grin
And thanks for ur terrific update grin grin
It wasnt shown today grin grin Hoorey i tot i missed it!! grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2006
U too babonboard nice work grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2006
Ann-marien thanks for the update i really love that

well done forummates.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2006
@amodu
how you dey, where everybody in the forum, they go on strike or is it because AIT refuse to show yesterday episode that is why they refuse to come online or did go to report AIT
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2006
hey guys,sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they did show the soap but it was at 10pm.or rather a few minutes past it.i only got to watch the first scene because of PHCN so could anyone who watched it kindly update the others.i hope to watch the repeat on mitv on monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.