Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (341997 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by diego: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2005
men paloma is the bomb.have u ever seen any nollywood actress better than the natural elaine oliveras
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2005
Jeff,

You are right but that is how rich elderly people do at least 90% of them. They don't want their children to go out with people beneath them socially.

BUt can somebody tell me something. Its like Diego was blind yesterday not seeing Palome as she drives by while he dreams about her!

And Paloma seeing him was supposed to express shock since the reason she agreed to come to Cassablance is because Diego would not be there. It is somehow confusing

I want to read more good moral lessons from the Soap too as Jeff indicated.

I dont have one to share yet.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Onjefu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2005
Ioday,
I saw that myself yesterday and felt like you do, I mean the non expression of any kind when Paloma seemed to have seen Diego.Well, I resolved it was probably a little blunder on director's/producer's part, or are we to take it that Paloma did not see him?That obviously does not agree with the shot of the scene.

Paloma and Diego will likely meet today I guess.I see Diego going back to the city with greater feeling for Paloma whether they meet or not.

Let's see what happens today.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Onjefu(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2005
Good day pals,

If you were either of Diego or Paloma what would you do as it regards both of you given the prevailing circumstances?.

I will appreciate it if guys answer for Diego and ladies for Paloma respectively.

Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kaylala(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2005
Hi,

A man like Diego is definitely in a world of his own which is not common anyway. In reality stuffs like this should only happen in soaps because one way or the other the writer and the director makes some scene unreal which sometimes pisses me off.

He will definitely be out of his predicaments oneday.What he his going through is terrible and pathetic.We all knows what it takes to be deeply in love with a woman you so so love.

Let us kip on watching and see where it is going.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by agbonhese: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2005
becky iam yet to hear from you whats up?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2005
Hi
Na wa o!! Some body names with held for security reasons buys fuel with his/her? feeding money so as not to miss a single episode.......... Now dats d ultimate addiction. Hey no offence meant ok!!!!!!!!!!! I will prob do same

I really like the music tracks they play on the show, anybody know where they can be downloaded?, for sunset beach there were many sites where u could download all the music clips as MP3, so people keep searching!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2005
The sites posted on this thread have options for downloading the soundtracks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2005
@ ioday and onjefu,
from later scenes shown, it becomes clear paloma and diego didnt see eachother.
rmember she expressed shock when maria (or whats her name) told her diego was at the haccienda. she later asked if he was there with his wife.
@ jalal, i love the soundtrack too though i have no idea what they're saying. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2005
Yeah

We later knew that they were boyj blinded in that particular scene. Because Paloma's car was in front of Diego for at least a minute (60 seconds!)

They've also change the songs played and the pictures shoed at intervals. This new pictures are better I think but that song is still finding its way into my medulla oblongata.

Why didnt Jeremy tell Diego what is wrong.

@ Onjefu, If i were Paloma, I would just go along with the tide but will not be stupid in pretemding not to feel what is obvious you are feeling adn will always be on teh look out to fight for my man. Diego is worth fighting for don't you think except for sometimes he behaves like a M-U-M-U.

You know dis Oyinbos can be dense sometimes.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Onjefu(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2005
Ioday, I appreciate your sincerity in that response.

Kaylala, thank you too.

Bagoma, thanks for that.I like your understanding of the soap.I wouldn't mind your response to the question I posted yesterday.If you were either of Diego or Paloma what would you do as it regards both of you given the prevailing circumstances?.

"If you were either of Diego or Paloma what would you do as it regards both of you given the prevailing circumstances?."

I'm just being curious!

Jalal, thanks for those your summaries.Can you get us more? I was at www.cuandoseasmia.cjb.net and also visited Silvia  Nivarro (Paloma) at www.silvianivarro.com but both took me to geocite for summaries but that site is never available.I like Silvia's site but it's content is not in English!! Have you been there? Jalal I wouldn't mind your response to my question as well.

Cheers folks. smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Onjefu(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2005
Becky,
I'm waiting to hear from you concerning those downloaded clips.
Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fauziyya(f): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2005
it looks as if i have been gone for long and this site was nearly turned into a fighting ground.thank God for the calm ones.i t ake God beg u all don`t turn this into war of insults. saw yesterday`s episode and i say keep on singing paloma and keep on running to her deigo and oh berenice start preparing for our exit.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2005
Hello
I missed that particular scene, was it the one where Diego left Paloma's apartment after helping her mother to collect their belongings??

In any case i dont suppose they were meant to see each other, u guys should now how soaps operate now!!! The end of a scene that has an intriguing climax may turn out to have a totally different meaning when continued............sunset beach revisited!!!!!!!!!!!

And who found some downloaded clips??
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2005
hi guys. i'm still tripping at my discovery of this fantastic goldmine. i like cuando seas mia too. i don't miss it, except........i'm so tripped at the production and the production crew, most beautiful job they did. but who knows the end, i'v diff versions, who has a genuine one?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2005
hot angel, are you there?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by neo1: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2005
rolleyesDoes anybody watch NTA news anymore?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nike4luv(f): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2005
me..i still do
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by agbonhese: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2005
hi becky,
i am seriously waiting for a reply from you because where i am presently i cannot get it to watch and i really feel bad so please keep me posted or let me know how i can get the book. thanks very much.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Esooluwa(f): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2005
@ioday,
I must say that you are funny. You may not realize it but the way you write makes me laugh. Keep it up anyway because it is friendly and natural.

I have always wondered if the Oyinbos’ are generally like that. I as much as I love Diego in this soap, I must say he is the most stupid of them all.

Did you guys see Miguel with his facial treatment yesterday? I laughed and my sides ache. He is truly a clown. He looked like a ghost. A bad ghost of course.
----Essy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2005
Eso

And to add to the pudding Berenice has to go and drop that bomb on his lap that Diego has not been with her leaving him to wonder of he's the father of Berenice that time he looked like a walking corpse or a cartoon that has just been delivered a blow to teh solar plexus.

Why doesnt Paloma listen to Soledad it is bad for a child not to listen to the mother's word. If she listen she will at least have found a grain of sense in what soledad is saying. But no she has to be hot headed.

Anyway can somebody (jalal maybe) tell me how sunset beach ends. The twist and turns is making me dizzy and i'm wriying exams. The little time I have to spare to watch TV. The sunset beachers have to make it boring.

its only Harold that brighten up my time since Diego is getting moody this days adn Paloma UGH! She is acting childish though i dont really blame her.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2005
Hey guys, I am afraid, what these Diego's family members (except Daniela, Juan Francisco and Ines) are going to do to Paloma might be very bad and I don't see why Berenice should burst the vessels in her brain since her mission was to get her dad out of the prison. Barbara is making things worse for herself by coming back to that family cuz Diego won't take things lying down with her now that he knows that she (Barbara) has been told where Paloma now works.

Let's see what the appearance of Fabian will create.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by agbonhese: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2005
Hi Spikelord ,
Iam new to this forum and i have been asking becky to keep me posted on the things happening on' when you are mine 'but it seems that i am not getting any response and the country i am inn right now does not air the soap opera. i will therefore apppreciate it if you can always feed me on the lastest since 9th dec. 2005.thanks for keeping me posted. i will really apprecite it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by agbonhese: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2005
Hi Spikelord ,
Iam new to this forum and i have been asking becky to keep me posted on the things happening on' when you are mine 'but it seems that i am not getting any response and the country i am inn right now does not air the soap opera. i will therefore apppreciate it if you can always feed me on the lastest since 9th dec. 2005.thanks for keeping me posted. i will really apprecite it.
agbonhese
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2005
GBADE IF YOU DONT MIND I THINK YOUR LIKES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PART OF THIS FORUM.

NEO1 PLS WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT NTA NEWS HERE PLS DONT DISTRACT US

YEAH DIEGO BEHAVED LIKE A MAN THAT HE IS YESTERDAY. I LOVE THE WAY HE TACKLLED ALL OF THEM.

AND PLEASE CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT IS BABRA'S PROBLEM HOW CAN SHE BE PURSUYING RAT WHEN HER HOUSE IS BURNING ?

DIEGO AND PALOMA'S LOVE IS LOVE INDEED. THEY REMEMBER EACH OTHER AT THE SAME TIME
AND DONT YOU THINK PALOMA PRETENDS ALOT WHENEVER SHE SEES DIEGO.  THANK GOD SHE CONFIDES IN HER MOTHER  IF NOT SHE FOR DON DIE IN SILENCE  

YES LEAST I FORGET DID YOU SEE THE WAY BERENICE STOOD INBETWEEN THE FAMILY OF MIGUEL WHEN HAROLD SNAPED THEM THAT IS TO SHOW YOU THAT SHE ACTUALLY BELONGS TO THAT PARTICULAR FAMILY (IF ACTUALLY THEY ARE REALLY MIGUELS FAMILY OR ARE THEY HIRED FAMILY
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Esooluwa(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2005
I do not blame Paloma for not believing Diego this time around.
No woman in her right sense will believe a man who says he had not slept with his wife and the wife is heavy as Berenice.
For Soledad (Paloma’s mum) to believe that the baby is not Diego’s just like that did not sound real to me.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2005
The best soap opera in recent time.. I am an addict... u know what... I need to know the end before it ends... a lot is unfolding.. Diana getting married and Diego knowing the truth of Poloma's exit from Elcafetelero.... pls keep me updated... anyone i love that opera
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by FINEXBOY(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2005
HAPPY CHRISTMASS
________________00_00_________________
_______________00___00________________
______________00_____00_______________
_____________00_______00______________
____________00_________00_____________
0000000000000____*A*____0000000000000_
_00_____________*BIG*_____________00__
___00__________*STARZ*__________00____
_____00_________*FOR*_________00______
_______00________*A*________00________
_________00____*GREAT*____00__________
________00_____*FRIEND*_____00_________
_______00________0000________00_______
______00_______00____00_______00______
_____00_____00__________00_____00_____
____00___00________________00___00____
___0000________________________0000___
__000____________________________000__ [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
_0__________________________________0_
Wishing you success and a merry Xmas all you Sweet Lovely Fans of when you are Mine(I Look 4ward to all d Ladies to be MINE... Oh ! Sorry... the Guys too inclusive... email... ochayiharrison@yahoo.com or 234-8065799628 / 234-8023543754 LUV YAH ALL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Esooluwa(f): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2005
@FINEXBOY,
Hmmmm, bet you won't miss the opportunity to advertise. I wonder what the gsm number and email are for?

Merry Xmas and prosperous new year to you all.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2005
yeah, i wonder too, does any one watch network news anymore? even parents watch this soap!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2005
do you think migel knows his is the child in berenies' womb? i itch for that secret to come out in the open. but berenise is mos def evil, how could she have that much of sin in her record and still be able to accuse her supposed husband of infidelity...and by the way, how come soledad is just too sure of the truth about berenises' pregnancy? this production is top grade, i'm impressed with all the brains in the crew.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2005
Soledad was only trying to encourage her daughter not to develop a kind lust towards Diego. That woman (Soledad) believes Diego is still in love with her daughter. That was why she had to convince her never to believe the fact that Diego impregnated Berenice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.