Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo (44398 Views)

Dr Enemuo's wife have Died of ebola in lagos / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by johnshagb(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
iammo6: I'd pretend like i didnt read this
I won't pretend like i didn't see your wickedness grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by dstnd: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
BlackPeni5: Khaki don dey turn to leather...Its more dangerous when people hide this deadly disease.
black wot?na wa for ur user name ooo na oga seun edit am for u
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Sunkyphil(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
egbirin ote........
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2014
codemarshal08: May God delivers us from this Deadly Virus o

You sure it is not in his plans to have the virus in the first place? just asking
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Acidosis: If this involves sugar daddy stuffs; the girl's campus boyfriend and friendzoned boyfriends should be quarantined asap!
ABI MAKE DEM PADLOCK THE SCHOOL MAIN GATE #NOWAYOUT
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Ninapha(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
onyxo76: contact with 3 month old baby to be precise... don't know the results of the dr's baby..

it may not be. We are more interested if there was bodily contact while he was sick. We are free by GRACE not by work.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Lilimax(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Samlo88: Ebola!!! U no go win dis war in our nation.
Amen.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Lilimax(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
onyxo76: well she has been moved to lagos ytesterday, but the symptoms have been downplayed, it was fever, sore throat, vomiting of some quantity of blood and stooling, she confessed to have in contact with the late PH doctors' family while at home.
The coast is not yet clear as we are expecting the test results.
Hmm...
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by ogele: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Na for face book na she d doctor, he come make I come, I come go, he come carry me go for one hotel, e come shuku shuku me till day break. Even d wife come call d doctor for phone, doctor come tell am say him get emergency for hand, so na morning him go come house. He come give me 100k. Na when I hear say d doctor don die na fear grip me. Chei omatse oh. Abeg I no wan die oh, eeeh dis doctor don kill me... Runs babe.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by ogele: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Na for facebook na she met d doctor, he come say make I come Phc, I come go, he come carry me go for one hotel, e come shuku shuku me till day break. Even d wife come call d doctor for phone, doctor come tell am say him get emergency for hand, so na morning him go come house. He come give me 100k. Na when I hear say d doctor don die na fear grip me. Chei omatse oh. Abeg I no wan die oh, eeeh dis doctor don kill me... Runs babe.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by johnstar(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Omomehn: busted! u wan escape quarantine
grin lolz, werey
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Lilimax(f): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Where is the like button nah? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: Just wondering what kinda contact she had with the late doctor, moreover was her parents aware of her migration to ph? Smh...

Very very good question.......
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Sunkyphil: egbirin ote........
...baa se npa kan ni'kan nru! Baaaaba ooo....eku agba.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Sunkyphil(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
areaboy1: ...baa se npa kan ni'kan nru! Baaaaba ooo....eku agba.
oro na t'oju su'ni,
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by logica(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: Just wondering what kinda contact she had with the late doctor, moreover was her parents aware of her migration to ph? Smh...
The hazardous life of an Olosho. We now see how the foolish doctor spent the money he collected for Ebola treatment.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by DimFemmy(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Dats true, where is the like button? Abi he don damage?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
em not wicked...em just trying to be ignorant
johnshagb:
I won't pretend like i didn't see your wickedness grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by bdek(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
She go do runs for PH ,,university Babes ehhhhh shocked
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Afritop(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
The bats in that school should not be left behind. They are also exhibits
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by buoye1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: Her parents sent her to school to go and read and make a future for herself. Not go and have *contact*with doctors. By the way,how did she teleport from Ife to PH? Biatch. Mtchew undecided

Warning:if you quote me and type nonsense,you will run mad. angry
Dgrin; Chairman u arsh o!madness ke......lwkmd
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Pearlvictory(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
project supervisor tinqs heheh. End product of being a runs girl no dey pass dis one
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: Her parents sent her to school to go and read and make a future for herself. Not go and have *contact*with doctors. By the way,how did she teleport from Ife to PH? Biatch. Mtchew undecided

Warning:if you quote me and type nonsense,you will run mad. angry
OAU was on strike. They just resumed. It's possible she resides in PH.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
OAU was on strike. They just resumed. It's possible she resides in PH.

Chief are you sure? What if she went to get Alagbon Experience na? grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
buoye1: Dgrin; Chairman u arsh o!madness ke......lwkmd
My brother,you need do am sometimes so that some kin people no go make you vex. You get ba? grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Afritop: The bats in that school should not be left behind. They are also exhibits
Killing those bats or attemting to will attract the anger of Prof. Eyo Effion Okon (bat, adan) of the Department of Zoology. In a recent interview with the Tribune, he denied Ife bats carry Ebola. I respect that man.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by petreli08: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
There isn't any panic in Ife.....the situation is calm,it's still a suspected case and if confirmed(which everybody is praying against grin) adequate measures will be taken....d rate at which rumour flies in 9ja is alarming o come see phone calls dis morning
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Reference(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Acidosis: Confesses Contact, as in? What sort of contact did she confess?

Hahaha. Why do you want to know. Are you an ebola technocrat.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its stupidity that will cause the spread of the virus. Take a look at the behaviour of dat sawyer guy denying dat he had contact wif som1 suffering from the virus, dat other ecowas guy dat travelled all the way to ph to koba people in rivers state, they both av blood on their hands. The doctor too dat treated d ecowas guy in ph he shud av called the authorities, it was stated he knew the guy had evd. Now som1 in oau has got the virus. Commonsense is far from some people.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994:

Chief are you sure? What if she went to get Alagbon Experience na? grin
I'm sure. Ife was on strike. On Alagbon, I can only say "enu ko gb'oyin l'Alagbon. Mo mo Mabel l'Alagbon . . . Awon ti mo da oruko won l'Alagbon yi, awon ti shege l'Alagbon."
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sure. Ife was on strike. On Alagbon, I can only say "enu ko gb'oyin l'Alagbon. Mo mo Mabel l'Alagbon . . . Awon ti mo da oruko won l'Alagbon yi, awon ti shege l'Alagbon."
please translate to english na.. My yoruba never reach that side grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by henryukwa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
STAY AT HOME! this seems to be the only solution to preventing the spread o.
Chineke biko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.