Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo (44379 Views)

Dr Enemuo's wife have Died of ebola in lagos / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by onyxo76(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bode2: A particular report had it that she was exhibiting symptoms like stooling and vomiting. Pls how true?
worse than those mentioned, its true.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Dosoq(f): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: Just wondering what kinda contact she had with the late doctor, moreover was her parents aware of her migration to ph? Smh...
Jst d same thought came 2 my mind,I won't be suprised if it ws a runz tin,hmm,lesson 2 all,Give ur life 2 Jesus Christ.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by onyxo76(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
proffemi:
Hello onyxo76. I just heard her test came back negative. Do you have any information on this? Thanks.
prof sir, I can't confirm this yet, 2 tests are carried out the first one takes 24 hours and the confirmatory one another 24 hours.
She was moved out yesterday evening so let's assume the samples were taken at night in lagos then we should have the first result tonight.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Carold: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
D infected person's secretions becomes infective wen d individual feels sick ie when d symptoms begin 2 manifest.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by popobaba(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbulela:
Are you the VC?
LOL...
or the Registra?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by tiarwale: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Acidosis: Confesses Contact, as in? What sort of contact did she confess?
ashawo!ur mind is dirty,but me self won ask same question wink
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by dupeoraf(f): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is a learning for all.

I am an entrepreneur that trades baby diapers, wipes, baby formulas etc.

The story line the fraudster gave me was that they got my pin from olx and wanted to buy.

That they are based in Gambia and a air hostess helps to move the goods by airfreight to Gambia.

Order was for 110 cartons of huggies diapers, 24 cartons of huggies wipes, 5 cartons of sma.

The mobile number of the girl named Bola is 09098097297.

The BlackBerry pin is 32305A4C.

Goods were delivered opposite chicken republic at Ilupeju, in front of a closed shop that belongs to Alhaja. The address given was actually 10, Ogunji road, Ilupeju but because the street was busy, she advised that I offload to the shop off the road.

She paid me with fake 100 dollar notes and sent me a bbm the next morning to thank me for the goods and how the dollars were fake and adviced that I should not go to the bank or bureau de change cos i'll be arrested for tendering fake dollars.

Their mobile number is still working as they probably have other people that they are working on to dupe.

The network provider-Etisalat doesn't have their address registered against the number.

The learning is: don't be in a haste to trade.
Ask for bank transfers if you'll be dealing with foreign currencies, and large amount.

The value of the goods is 515,700 naira.

EFCC say the amount is too low to pursue the case.

Police is requesting for 15,000 to issue a petition so as to get the details from the network provider.

The person's name on bbm is Nikky's place.

I'll appreciate if this person can be brought to book.

Your suggestions will be most appreciated.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Temmy50(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
I pray d results will b negative not because of her alone but because of the aftermath it will cause on people she already had contact wif....

4 dos of u guys sayin shez a runs girl and all,dat's not fair @ all..we dnt knw y she went 2 PH..4 cryin out loud,she may b residin dere or mayb she went 4 sumfinelse oda dan wat y'all r concludin..u guys shuld av a conscience oo..

We all have a role 2 play by spreadin info on aw 2 avoid contactin d disease and not spreadin fear!! May God help us fight it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
From @ebolaalert breaking News: OAU Student tested and result is NEGATIVE of #EBOLA. PLS RT @abati1990 @Funmilola @bubusn @tkelani @bakarelawal @Soundsultan

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by stlaibrowne(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
sexmachine01: Are you man enough? can you last in bed?

super rich women are looking for you

a rich IMF agent will be in Nigeria in two weeks time and needs a companion

meet her Here

you might be Lucky!!!
you are mad sir! ! IMF KO INTERNATIONAL MODA FUCKER NI WEREY OSHI

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

If you had that kind of power you should use it for good and rid the land off of Ebola, you odd toed uneducated orang utang.

Nitwitted spawn of a slimy maggot. undecided angry
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Bigcake: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
nikdam:

qeuess u understand english.

OAU just resume two weeks ago and the lady in question is base in Portharcourt.
Gerrout i wasnt chatting with you. I said ''maybe'' okay? Mr sabi english you couldnt spell the word ''guess''.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994:

Nitwitted spawn of a slimy maggot. undecided angry

Congratulations. You Sir, wins the Nairaland dumbest and most incoherent post of the day grin

Clearly you are from a long line of illiterates since you cherish demonstrating this fact at each and every opportunity.

How are you going to celebrate this?

1 Share

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by dking123: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
dupeoraf: This is a learning for all.

I am an entrepreneur that trades baby diapers, wipes, baby formulas etc.

The story line the fraudster gave me was that they got my pin from olx and wanted to buy.

That they are based in Gambia and a air hostess helps to move the goods by airfreight to Gambia.

Order was for 110 cartons of huggies diapers, 24 cartons of huggies wipes, 5 cartons of sma.

The mobile number of the girl named Bola is 09098097297.

The BlackBerry pin is 32305A4C.

Goods were delivered opposite chicken republic at Ilupeju, in front of a closed shop that belongs to Alhaja. The address given was actually 10, Ogunji road, Ilupeju but because the street was busy, she advised that I offload to the shop off the road.

She paid me with fake 100 dollar notes and sent me a bbm the next morning to thank me for the goods and how the dollars were fake and adviced that I should not go to the bank or bureau de change cos i'll be arrested for tendering fake dollars.

Their mobile number is still working as they probably have other people that they are working on to dupe.

The network provider-Etisalat doesn't have their address registered against the number.

The learning is: don't be in a haste to trade.
Ask for bank transfers if you'll be dealing with foreign currencies, and large amount.

The value of the goods is 515,700 naira.

EFCC say the amount is too low to pursue the case.

Police is requesting for 15,000 to issue a petition so as to get the details from the network provider.

The person's name on bbm is Nikky's place.

I'll appreciate if this person can be brought to book.

Your suggestions will be most appreciated.
Sorry 4 ur loss, i will advice you to co-operate with the police.something good might come out from them. pls start a new thread so that poeple will advice you more.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

Congratulations. You Sir, wins the Nairaland dumbest and most incoherent post of the day grin

Clearly you are from a long line of illiterates since you cherish demonstrating this fact at each and every opportunity.

How are you going to celebrate this?
By simply calling you a snoopy buttlicking nosepoker. grin
how 'bout that? :-/

as per 'my coming from a long line of illiterates',you just crossed a boundary that shouldn't have been breached. But then since thats how you want it,lets roll. Hows your inbred family doing?
And your paedophilia loving parents? Son of a biatch kiss
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994:
By simply calling you a snoopy buttlicking nosepoker. grin
how 'bout that? :-/

as per 'my coming from a long line of illiterates',you just crossed a boundary that shouldn't have been breached. But then since thats how you want it,lets roll. Hows your inbred family doing?
And your paedophilia loving parents? Son of a biatch kiss

Nah, you crossed the line when you called me a spawn of a maggot grin

I have a ton of Mama jokes I can unleash on you but I'm sure you turning out a failure in your life has nothing to do with your mother. I'm sure she tried her best on you with what she's equipped with.

But please continue to display what kind of home you slithered out of as I'm watching you make a complete spectacle of yourself grin

So how did you say you were celebrating your m0ron award again?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

Nah, you crossed the line when you called me a spawn of a maggot grin

I have a ton of Mama jokes I can unleash on you but I'm sure you turning out a failure in your life has nothing to do with your mother. I'm sure she tried her best on you with what she's equipped with.

But please continue to display what kind of home you slithered out of as I'm watching you make a complete spectacle of yourself grin

So how did you say you were celebrating your m0ron award again?
wow.. Tsk tsk tsk. Is yer eyesight that bad or you just don't know how to read? Aww poor you. embarassed inbred kakerlake
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: wow.. Tsk tsk tsk. Is yer eyesight that bad or you just don't know how to read? Aww poor you. embarassed inbred kakerlake

Nah, eyesight is perfect, it has to be for the type of career I'm in so you struck out there. Again. grin

Speaking of career, is your Father still working as an agbepo? grin

Pretty soon you'll take over the family business and become the CEO of Agbepo Enterprises cheesy

A slack jawed droopy eye dangling arms mouth breathing troglodyte grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by aguizm(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gan gan gannnn let the war beginnnnnnnn.Jossi994 reply the bullet from city ng asap. Runns and grab a bench in a brothel with some harlots rubbing my back.This is gonna be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

Nah, eyesight is perfect, it has to be for the type of career I'm in so you struck out there. Again. grin

Speaking of career, is your Father still working as an agbepo? grin

Pretty soon you'll take over the family business and become the CEO of Agbepo Enterprises cheesy

A slack jawed droopy eye dangling arms mouth breathing troglodyte grin

@ least we got a family business and i'ma be a CEO. Your father retired from emptying sewage tanks yet?. By the way, it's called Agbero,nat Agbepo inbred cockroach scumgrin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: @ least we got a family business and i'ma be a CEO. Your father retired from emptying sewage tanks yet?. By the way, it's called Agbero,nat Agbepo inbred cockroach scumgrin

Oponu ode, omo to nfi owo osi ju we ile babare. It's agbepo, you fail in English and you fail in Yoruba too. What a shame and a waste of the 2 minutes your dad used to fornicate with your mum. grin

At least my Dad retired, your Dad still comes home stinking like the shiat he works with grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

Oponu ode, omo to nfi owo osi ju we ile babare. It's agbepo, you fail in English and you fail in Yoruba too. What a shame and a waste of the 2 minutes your dad used to fornicate with your mum. grin

At least my Dad retired, your Dad still comes home stinking like the shiat he works with grin
this ass just loves to hear himself bray. My dad fornicated with my mum,yea right. Yer bloody dad raped his mongol sister and you popped out 9 months later. Thumbs up teddy. So heartwarming i must say. So what does ye dad do now? Spend the whole day begging for handouts or sniffing yer a*sehole??
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: this ass just loves to hear himself bray. My dad fornicated with my mum,yea right. Yer bloody dad raped his mongol sister and you popped out 9 months later. Thumbs up teddy. So heartwarming i must say. So what does ye dad do now? Spend the whole day begging for handouts or sniffing yer a*sehole??

I'm having lunch, I'll be back to respond accordingly lol
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

I'm having lunch, I'll be back to respond accordingly lol
bro,two of us don try sha for this our comedy show. We try,make i chop breakfast,i dey come. Nothing personal though.. You bloody termite
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994:
bro,two of us don try sha for this our comedy show. We try,make i chop breakfast,i dey come. Nothing personal though.. You bloody termite

Na just joke we dey do.

Ordinary shrimp and beef fried rice this place no sabi prepare well well lol
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

Na just joke we dey do.

Ordinary shrimp and beef fried rice this place no sabi prepare well well lol
finish come. I dey wait you.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: finish come. I dey wait you.

I'm actually out. You're not getting upset to nothing in it for me anymore grin

I only like to enrage those who take online stuff too seriously. I can see you're immune so I yield the floor.

Have a good evening.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

I'm actually out. You're not getting upset to nothing in it for me anymore grin

I only like to enrage those who take online stuff too seriously. I can see you're immune so I yield the floor.

Have a good evening.
incase you run into any of em, holla @ me so i can view the battle. Something tells me it'll be worth it
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by BizDoct: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
god would deliver us
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by jasonOtii: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2014
JUST FOR YOU ALL TO KNOW AND STOP RUNNING YOUR SILLY MOUTHS SAYING RUBBISH! THE GIRL IN QUESTION IS NOT! NOT A RUNS GIRL!!!! I DONT KNOW WHY MOST NIGERIANS HAVE SHALLOW BRAINS MEANWHILE THEY SAY THEY ARE IN SCHOOL. SO WHEN YOU HAVE A CONTACT WITH SOMEONE IT MEANS YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH THE PERSON? HUH? MOREOVER, SHE LIVES IN PORT-HARCOURT!!!!!!!!!!SHE SCHOOL IN OAU! SHE DOESNT NEED TO SLEEP WITH ANYBODY FOR MONEY BECAUSE HER DAD CAN PAY HER BILLS ASWELL AS YOURS!!!!!!! AND IF YOU THINK SHE IS A RUNS GIRL IT'S PROBABLY CAUSE YOU HAVE ONE AS A SISTER!!!
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by jasonOtii: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Dosoq: Jst d same thought came 2 my mind,I won't be suprised if it ws a runz tin,hmm,lesson 2 all,Give ur life 2 Jesus Christ.

Y'all just keep quite and think or ask questions... SHE LIVES IN PH. No b runs girl sumtin na only runs una kw for nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.