Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Most Ladies Can't Define Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Can't Define Love... (477 Views)

How Do U Define LOVE... / If You Were To Define Love / Define Love In Your Own Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Can't Define Love... by marvelck: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
They say most girls don't like it when their boyfriend love them so much. I beg to disagree. Cos, most girls are looking for true love. Except the girl is a player or intend dumping/hurting the guy later, she wouldn't want to have or develop any emotional attachment or fall in love with the guy. So that when she wants to hurt him, she'd do it without looking back and without having any guilt. And girls who are like that could also be confused and really don't know what they want in their relationship. And when you see such girls, they are never happy nor satisfied. Always getting into a new relationship every now and then (more of a rebound relationship). Looking for what is not lost. Cos, love is a beautiful thing to those who genuinely desire it. Like a girl once said, when you find true love, you find happiness. So, any girl who don't want to be loved, is simply lost!
Re: Most Ladies Can't Define Love... by adeoladrg(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Op define love. Define lust too.
Re: Most Ladies Can't Define Love... by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
And your point Is? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Can't Define Love... by marvelck: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Do you really want me to define Love for you? Hmmm, ok. Love is what makes you feel fulfilled, happy and loved

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Romance: A Fallacy Or A Worthwhile Venture? / Who Is Mister Right? / She Wants Me To Go With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.