Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down (33548 Views)

Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" / Oby Ezekwesisli Tongue Lashes GEJ - Says His Visit To Maiduguri Is Total Deceit / Ghanian Professor Blasts GEJ, Says " This Guy Is A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Iceathome(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
I can see a dying minute gang up against gej by all southners and northners closer to him. Though, gej is smart guy but people sees him as clueless or dull.

The gej types are hard to deal with. All those guys here sitting to type thrash believes what they read on newspapers or listen from tv/radio, they dont know that real politics are not publicizes for security reasons.

Ppl should go close to politics and see that politicians are very very crafty. As I always told ppl no current candidates are more credible than gej, all d APC candidates are not qualify cos most of them that are jostling for d No.1 seat has issues they want to use d seat to settle and they d ones badmouthing gej govt

CHESSBOARD:

GEJ should just sack this Yoruba man...the man is so slow in thinking, even his responses to APC critics are wacky

Any way GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Iceathome(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
I can see a dying minute gang up against gej by all southners and northners closer to him. Though, gej is smart guy but sees him as clueless or dull.

The gej types are hard to deal with. All those guys here sitting to type thrash believes what they read on newspapers or listen from tv/radio, they dont know that real politics are not publicizes for security reasons.

Ppl should go close to politics and see that politicians are very very crafty. As I always told ppl no current candidates are more credible than gej, all d APC candidates are not qualify cos most of them that are jostling for d No.1 seat has issues they want to use d seat to settle and they d ones badmouthing gej govt

CHESSBOARD:

GEJ should just sack this Yoruba man...the man is so slow in thinking, even his responses to APC critics are wacky

Any way GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Iceathome(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
[/quote]
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Beaf1: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
He will be MISSING in 2015. The aim of these banners is to prepare for a campaign to #BringBackBadluckEbolaJonadaft grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by arcis: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
nawah oooo

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by philips70(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rexxie:
Big foool..otu'oke nlanlan niyen tioba mo...
@op,folks,including da hardworking n sensitive president know those campaigners went too far with that sorta caption..but what folks dont know is why da opposition especially da janjawied packa'rascals been constipating n foaming in da mouth at gej like he was directly behind da posters n campaign....kudos to da caring n wise president..
now make now mistakes cos da fact remains that its.....
#GEJ TILL '19

I can swear your old man in the village will do better than GEJ with his standard 6 certificate. As I speak to you Abacha is seriously turning in his grave at the level of sycophancy prevailing now courtesy of this man. How dare Jona surpass his records in this regard? The ATM in Aso Rock at the moment must be bigger than that which existed in his time. Even the ever recalcitrant NANS had to go and withdraw some days ago.

#BringbackAbacha2015 instead

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tit(f): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Another excellent decision by GEJ!
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Iceathome(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
I dont know if u are into politics or have u work with any politicians in Nigeria, if not ok.
let me bring to ur notice that in Nigeria politics an opposition party can do anything to blackmail u and ur party as an avenue to bring down ur morale. In Nigeria an opposition can go a lenght to kill, kinpin or attempt ur life or any of relations then what is d big deal on erecting banner at d airport way.

My opinion, such was hand work of anti gej. If u check all d pro gej, they are using his native attire pics not the polo type cos they want it to appear different and eye catch.

rman:

So APC erected the massive banners on airport toad in Abuja too?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
In saner climes, this action and how lame some of you try to in it on opposition is a guaranteed reason to vote the present government out.

Mistakes can be made, lying it is opposition that's responsible is an integrity issue which [color=#000099][/color]serious nations don't joke with at presidential level.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by deletrue: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
hensben: you are a big f.o.o.l for thinking this way, we are concern about liberation of nigeria and you are spewing rubbish..id.iots, f@g, m0r0n, zombie, nitwit, etc. #spit on you#
Who is this riff raffs? What is heating you up? Mere expression of how your likes, the frustrated beings, will feel immediately after Jona's swearing ceremony has made you collapsed and has automatically turned you completely out of normalcy! Na final finish dey come una wey be that.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by deletrue: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
hensben: you are a big f.o.o.l for thinking this way, we are concern about liberation of nigeria and you are spewing rubbish..id.iots, f@g, m0r0n, zombie, nitwit, etc. #spit on you#
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
philips70:

I can swear your old man in the village will do better than GEJ with his standard 6 certificate. As I speak to you Abacha is seriously turning in his grave at the level of sycophancy prevailing now courtesy of this man. How dare Jona surpass his records in this regard? The ATM in Aso Rock at the moment must be bigger than that which existed in his time. Even the ever recalcitrant NANS had to go and withdraw some days ago.

#BringbackAbacha2015 instead
k,i heard ya..now step on da damm pedals of that rickety bicycle n move ur arsse away..
#gej till '19
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tlops(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
The joke is on him. He failed at bringing back our girls, it means operation bring back GEJ will fail.
On the contrary, had he succeeded at that, the hashtag would have been good for his campaign.

God don catch "Doyin attack lion Okupe ". He has d insensitive hashtag on his twitter. He will soon release a statement on how his twitter acct was hacked.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by kolaaderin: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
datribune: Every time, every fu**ing time I see dis Otuoke clown, d question dat comes to my mind is how did dis clown become
president of Nigeria?.

how do we correct this phenomena ..... It must not happen again in 2015 or else am done with this country for good.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by rman: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iceathome: I dont know if u are into politics or have u work with any politicians in Nigeria, if not ok.
let me bring to ur notice that in Nigeria politics an opposition party can do anything to blackmail u and ur party as an avenue to bring down ur morale. In Nigeria an opposition can go a lenght to kill, kinpin or attempt ur life or any of relations then what is d big deal on erecting banner at d airport way.

My opinion, such was hand work of anti gej. If u check all d pro gej, they are using his native attire pics not the polo type cos they want it to appear different and eye catch.

Bro, you are so lame it is appalling.

So only opposition is desperate in your warped mind?
Seriously, you are not intelligent enough to defend what you are trying to defend. Your reasons are so myopic even PDP and GEJ do jot require support of people like you. You are doing more damage to your subjects cause than good bro. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by deletrue: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
ogbronx: My friend, your thinking is too low. So anyone who doesn't approve of GEJ govt hates him? Do you even know that the presidency is an institution and not a person? That is why only competent pple run institutions for achievement of goals.
Stop liking someone because ethnic or religious affiliations. Only bigots do that. If GEJ is sworn in 2015, your misery would be doubled. Hater ke! haters ni!
Who is this riff raffs again? What is the word misery here for? I only expressed how the blood pressure of your likes will increase like astronaut without remedy, you are saying misery here. From your post, is anything more likely than hate? I advised that you make an advance registration with the nearest clinic or hospital because there is the likelihood of you haters going to admission as GEJ's success is guaranteed. Final foolstop.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Iceathome(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls what are d northner elders and arewa doing? ok' I remember' they are busy ganging up to take back the power. Those kids are theirs before gej came to power. They are sacrificing those kids for power

author=tlops]The joke is on him. He failed at bringing back our girls, it means operation bring back GEJ will fail.
On the contrary, had he succeeded at that, the hashtag would have been good for his campaign.

God don catch "Doyin attack lion Okupe ". He has d insensitive hashtag on his twitter. He will soon release a statement on how his twitter acct was hacked.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by SonOfMargaret27: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
GEJ's desperacy has no bounds...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by aminu89(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na today
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Iceathome(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yes' am not intelligent but I am smarter than u.

Anyway., it depends on what u understand by intelligent. maybe' to u intelligent is someone blowing grammer on free weby or empty air. Let me tell u Smart ppl do not exhibit their intelligency for free or to ppl who does not worth it

Blowing borrowed language on internet does not make one an intelligent person cos understanding differs

rman:

Bro, you are so lame it is appalling.

So only opposition is desperate in your warped mind?
Seriously, you are not intelligent enough to defend what you are trying to defend. Your reasons are so myopic even PDP and GEJ do jot require support of people like you. You are doing more damage to your subjects cause than good bro. Cheers
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ogbronx(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
deletrue: Who is this riff raffs again? What is the word misery here for? I only expressed how the blood pressure of your likes will increase like astronaut without remedy, you are saying misery here. From your post, is anything more likely than hate? I advised that you make an advance registration with the nearest clinic or hospital because there is the likelihood of you haters going to admission as GEJ's success is guaranteed. Final foolstop.
You are not worthy of a reply!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by anonimi: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
koboko66: When u employ incompetent mofos to do anything for u...that is what u get. We have seen how childish and senseless some of the OcuppySocialNetwork have been, We have also seen how TAN have exhibited immaturity both in the real world on on thr social media...which Nairaland seems to be thier headquarters with admin himself the nairaland TAN president.

First Occupy Nigeria became Occupy Social media

Now
#bringbackourgirls became #bringbackjonathan.

PDP's think tanks can never be creative, they only exploit what is already on ground..

Thanks to Onegai for sharing the above post. I made similar observation last week on NVS, check below link:

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/84943-bbog-group-bringbackjonathan-group-meet-abuja-unity-fountain.html

I also said similar thing here on NL:

anonimi:

IF true, this will be a senseless gesture.
Better to use 4MoreYears simply.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1869597/presidency-launches-campaign/1#25703986

and I am very happy that corrective measure has now been taken. That in itself is commendable, is it not
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by brethart: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
it's really disappointing to see and hear all this but I blame it on the high level of ignorance in the country......we have over 200 girls in captive, at the hands of acclaimed mass murderers and rapists and here are some idiots campaigning for the reelection of d gcfr who evidently failed in his job to provide security. ...... .though this is not the time to point accusing fingers or trade blames but the truth must be told.......it is disappointing to see someone who has been ruling the country for about six years still campaigning under the aegis of "transformation" .......what is there for him to transform that he couldn't have done in the past five years.......he should be campaigning to consolidate and not transform. ......by this he has admitted his tenure has been a failure and a waste ......
the opposition on the other hand I believe has nothing to offer than to feed on the weakness of the incumbent. .....if they have solutions to the country's security problem why not help out at least to save the lives of these girls or theyes are waiting to get elected before they do so @ the expense of these girls lives

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by hensben(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
deletrue: .
God punish you n nigeria politicians, who give a f**k if jonah win or not
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Leopantro: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Ediskcab]

[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]EVEN LIGHTENING CANNOT RESTORE UR MEDULLA TO FACTORY DEFAULT.

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by bigtt76(f): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
If he found it 'offensive' then he should SACK the originator naaaa grin

barcanista: What a Lying and fraudulent President that must be kicked out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by datribune: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
kolaaderin:

how do we correct this phenomena ..... It must not happen again in 2015 or else am done with this country for good.

Come 2015, history will not be kind to dis generation if we fail to rescue d ship of state dat is drifting aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption frm dis man who has turned out to be d weakest, most corrupt, clueless & effeminate leader in Nigerian history. In 2015 we shall be d foot soldiers of change going door to door to explain d issues at stake & turn out d voters to vote 4 anyone but dis clown. Don't be discouraged, Nigerians ar no fools. dat bulls**t story of 'I had no shoes' won't sell again. d rich getting richer & d poor getting poorer. Don't mind d noisy but gullible few shouting themselves hoarse 4 GEJ on nairaland, they shall hav their say but d moral majority of nigerians shall hav their way. I assure u, d clueless one is on d homestretch of his presidency. Thank God it's almost 2015 - it won't be long frm now.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Pataki: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
After first seeing that picture on fb, someone made a comment that it was Photoshopped.

Now reading this rebuttal several days after, all I can say is that Nigerian is cursed with that cluless bovine ediot of a president.

Goodluck Jonathan is a certified DORORETARD!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by JEITO: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Uteghe:
Pig,can your father preside over the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians,kidnap of young girls,bungling of corruption cases while hobnobbing with known terror sponsors? Answer me or forever lock that septic tank you call mouth.
wow! How ignorant can you be
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by kolanutt: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa... grin

If this campaign strategy was thought up by one of Jonathans peoples, he should arrest that person sharply cos that individual is a double agent. grin

In fact, my initial thought was that the hashtag came from APC as a form of negative campaign! Alas, a certain mr okuigbe started it...smh

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by bosun11(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
When you begin to imagine the kind of people in GEJ's cabinet...one would almost weep.....they had to wait till they got the backlash from the international scene and all before they did the right thing......
He was never lost and he is still in charge so where were they bringing him from auto disgrace !!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by kipesco(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
mistudreh: Funny set of clowns deceiving Nigerians... No be presidency dey finance the group? Our eyes don clear, we aren't f0ols!!!
No be president dey finance the group. The group they finance themselves but knowing that in due time their hard money they have spent will yield good harvest in return.
President has no time for that now u hear.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
arsetalks: To make front page, the thread most be praising GEJ. Surprising that the initial thread that led to the call from the president didn't make the first page but this did sharply.

Not surprising at all. The owner of this site made his position very clear last week, before he cowardly deleted it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.