Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down (33550 Views)

Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" / Oby Ezekwesisli Tongue Lashes GEJ - Says His Visit To Maiduguri Is Total Deceit / Ghanian Professor Blasts GEJ, Says " This Guy Is A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by san316(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Hmm! They shouldn't bring it down, they may need it when Gej is sent on exile after 2015. Bunch of heartless, desperate climbers.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Ralphjoe(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Make Money in a fun way, Get excited while getting paid weekly, It's very simple. Signup here https://?r=ralphjoe, guys this is the most genuine ways to make money, get verified & start doing what am doing to get money role into your account every friday. This is the best online money-making site in Nigeria now, try it & you won't regret it guys. -BREAKING NEWS- <br/>Making Money Online is now easy. Anyone without any experience can start making money today, STOP THINKING join the happy earners now. Click the link https://?r=ralphjoe, guys don't dull with this opportunity, just a thousand naira registration, get verified & start making money online, who says you can't make money online in Nigeria
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by k777(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
First action taken without setting up a presidential committee wink
Gej surrounded by sycophants!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
#bringbackogogorodrinker2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Jonaadaft keeps lying shamelessly.
I don't know whoever made him believe that Nigerians are all foolish like his TAN foot-soldiers

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by obailala(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
President Jonathan wholly shares the widely expressed view that the signs which were put up without his knowledge or approval are a highly insensitive parody of the #Bring Back Our Girls hash tag.

This man is always slow to reason... A whole 3 weeks after the insensitive campaign theme has been trending and it is only today that he has come to his senses?.. "put up without his knowledge" indeed. Can he tell us that neither he nor any of his multitude of ill advisers have seen that hashtag in these 3 weeks?.. Not too talk of the fat one called Okupe who has been tweeting the rubbish angry

Now the world has remembered Nigeria again because of this gaffe and we have become the subject of international ridicule once again undecided

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2014
didadavid: I have a friend that calls him Badluck Ebola Jonadafft
That should be Honorable demdem grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tuffgongjo(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
DarasimiBee: Don't tell me GEJ hasn't seen or heard of these posters all these while. Now that he has been condemned by Washington Post bcuz of d childish and unreasonable pattern of campaign, he decided to say he knew nofin about it. GEJ, Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, etc causing embarrassment for the nation.

Abati$Okupe are first class dunces.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Alore: I actually thought the picture of the banner was 'photoshopped'. Really insensitive and infantile of the so called support group and Doyin Okupe displaying it on his twitter. But for the President to give orders to right this wrong, I say kudos to him. He has taken steps to do what is right. He is to be commended!
It was not photoshopped. Me I use my two eyes see the banner koro koro for Abuja. Infact,if you take a stroll towards Transcorp Hilton in Abuja,you will see the banners and posters of the nonsense campaign scattered around the area. I even saw people campaigning on the grass near to the hotel.

It is total madness I tell you!!

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Sweetlemon(f): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
I keep saying this.

The problem is not about the banner or whatever these people do. The problem is about the masses who still support them no matter what simply because of sentiments.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Spidermon: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Bryan12: Shut up!!Bankrolling the campaign doesn't mean that he's aware of everything going on in the group.

That doesn't make it okay for him to deny links with the group. If he pays the piper, he should dictate the tune....and shut the Bleep up too.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tuffgongjo(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Collynzo16: APC might have a hand in the proliferation of that banner.
They can do anything to smear the good name of Jonathan.
is Doyin Okupe an Apc man?
Did you not see his tweets?

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by DonaldGenes(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2014
DarasimiBee: Don't tell me GEJ hasn't seen or heard of these posters all these while. Now that he has been condemned by Washington Post bcuz of d childish and unreasonable pattern of campaign, he decided to say he knew nofin about it. GEJ, Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, etc causing embarrassment for the nation.

Maybe he didn't, same as me..Just hearing the #BringbackGEJ2015 now now now
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2014
mistudreh: Lol... Why una no use una brain before? Maybe we can put this up sha
#BringBackJonahToOtuoke2015
Big foool..otu'oke nlanlan niyen tioba mo...
@op,folks,including da hardworking n sensitive president know those campaigners went too far with that sorta caption..but what folks dont know is why da opposition especially da janjawied packa'rascals been constipating n foaming in da mouth at gej like he was directly behind da posters n campaign....kudos to da caring n wise president..
now make now mistakes cos da fact remains that its.....
#GEJ TILL '19
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
lilprinze: I don't support the posters but The only thing I see wrong here, is GEJ's team .
I wish Nigerians will try and understand
before they just jump to judge people .
Because in this politics business here in
Nigeria, is different from the way
America or any country do their own politics.
In Nigeria people Volunteer to campaign
for you, people just run around and do
things without coming to ask for your
permission .
If you look at the poster, it is done by
someone who wants to put pressure on
GEJ to declare to run for presidency.
But its good as he has oder them to remove the posters.
O Ye Sycophant, I am sure Okupe is an outsider when HE launched the nonsense
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash.yMs2Xrdr.ehl7g4wX.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: What a Lying and fraudulent President that must be kicked out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash
they think we're foolish! Hmmmm Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by jimjones: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan A.K.A doroBuffoon, doroNitwit, doroBastard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tuffgongjo(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2014
Rexxie:
@op,folks,including da hardworking n sensitive president know those campaigners went too far with that sorta caption..but what folks dont know is why da opposition especially da janjawied packa'rascals been constipating n foaming in da mouth at gej like he was directly behind da posters n campaign....kudos to da caring n wise president..
#GEJ TILL '19
Typical arseee kisser,u are one of d reasons this nation is stuck in d mud.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by DonaldGenes(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2014
tuasefemi: No! No need of removing it, let them continue spreading it like Ebola virus... we honestly know where we are going come 2015
How can some people be so callous and insensitive to that extent... nawa o
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by mistudreh(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Rexxie:
#GEJ TILL '19
Rants of a PDP thug... Get something better to do with you life... You also can ge great. Dream big and grow up!!

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2014
mistudreh:
Rants of a PDP thug... Get something better to do with you life... You also can ge great. Dream big and grow up!!
A real thug he is

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
tuffgongjo: Typical arseee kisser,u are one of d reasons this nation is stuck in d mud.
hhuh,u 4kn know thats retro cos its typical of u that ur rappin'arsse do ur talkin' and ur big balls,u warped thinking....big otu'oke. u mind repost that cinderrela poetic post again?
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
President Jonathan orders for the removal of #bringback Jonathan posters

resident Goodluck released a press statement through his Special adviser Reuben Abati for the quick removal of the #bringback hash-tag posters/ signs made by his supporters .
Read the State House press release below-- http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/pres-jonathan-orders-for-quick-removal.html

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by MizTyna(f): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
GEJ's advisers though! *cocks gun*

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by yogun(f): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
I de laff oooo.

So much for an after tot...

Our Govt is so insensitive.

149 days after abduction of the girls, banners and billboards of campaign all over Abuja.

Shouldn't these bunch of people just resign and go cover their faces in shame.

The "Enough is Enough" by Coalition of Izon women on page 71 of Guardian Newspaper of today 10th Sep, 2014 is so laughable too. Must we openly show our indiscretion? Must we support corruption openly? Have we all sold our souls to d enemy? What does it take to stand for the right rule and leadership in Nigeria?

I weep for my country Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by DecemberIV: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: What a Lying and fraudulent President that must be kicked out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash

Thanks for that bust mehn.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by AskLouder(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
they should remove it they are just complicating his issue because APC always read meaning in everything that has to do with him
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by groovie(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Na WA for Nlers sef. Campaigns are paid for by the individual after he has won, not before. The funding for this campaign is mostly external. That's how its done all over the world na. Ahn ahn
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by adebisicutie: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: O Ye Sycophant, I am sure Okupe is an outsider when HE launched the nonsense
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash.yMs2Xrdr.ehl7g4wX.dpuf

Maybe he'll deny Doyin Okupe also lmao

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by san316(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2014
lilprinze: I don't support the posters but The only thing I see wrong here, is GEJ's team .
I wish Nigerians will try and understand
before they just jump to judge people .
Because in this politics business here in
Nigeria, is different from the way
America or any country do their own politics.
In Nigeria people Volunteer to campaign
for you, people just run around and do
things without coming to ask for your
permission
If you look at the poster, it is done by
someone who wants to put pressure on
GEJ to declare to run for presidency. But its good as he has oder them to remove the posters.
Point of correction, @bolded, the contrary is the case in Nigeria. People do not volunteer, people are hired. Do u know that politicians hire crowds for campaigns? Who wants to spend his money on a politician? Many campaign groups are formed and sponsored by their benefactors. As a matter of fact, this hashtag has been there for a while now. Go inside abj and you'll see alot of the posters. Do you want to say GEJ didn't know. And by the way, the hashtag was started by Doyin Okupe, gej's aide. You want to say he didn't know? Forget these people, they're denouncing it because it was criticized internationally.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
mistudreh:
hhuh,how come u got advice for someone when ur big balls do ur thinking n ur bloody arsse do ur talking,huh? big foool..otu'oke nlan'la...
u might wanna repeat that cinderella post_line again,diickhead..
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by MrRhymes101(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Mtcheeewww......as if he didn't know about d idea b4 it ws made public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.