Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down (33547 Views)

Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" / Oby Ezekwesisli Tongue Lashes GEJ - Says His Visit To Maiduguri Is Total Deceit / Ghanian Professor Blasts GEJ, Says " This Guy Is A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Very insensitive from the President and the Presidency. Must they wait for backlash from Nigerians and international community before issuing this face-saving statement? At least if you're incompetent of how to bringing back the girls, don't mock their plight!. People behind this show of shame must be named and shamed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Smartjeezy(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Medicine after death...

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2014
I have a friend that calls him Badluck Ebola Jonadafft

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Lucky77: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2014
C-L-U-E-L-E-S-S.. since after May 5th , 2010.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tonyblair4life(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Jonathan's camp is trying to save face because the criticism of that hash tag has gone international. I read about it on BBC webpage this morning. Desperadoes

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Marineetyon(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
madness

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by DonaldGenes(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Lmao! @ Topic

Why did he allow it in the first place? Is he blithely unaware of the public perception about it?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by DarasimiBee(f): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Don't tell me GEJ hasn't seen or heard of these posters all these while. Now that he has been condemned by Washington Post bcuz of d childish and unreasonable pattern of campaign, he decided to say he knew nofin about it. GEJ, Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, etc causing embarrassment for the nation.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by BRAV0O(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Long thing....

If u're still supporting this useless man , you should be so ashamed of yourself!

What a shameless president

Nigeria don't deserve this man at all!

Fudck whoever forcing gej on us come 2015 cus we hate you somuch mehn!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by eunisam: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
GEJ4REAL
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by egift(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
"Jonathan leaving his supporting in the cold without cloth since 2010"

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tuasefemi(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
No! No need of removing it, let them continue spreading it like Ebola virus... we honestly know where we are going come 2015
How can some people be so callous and insensitive to that extent... nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Collynzo16: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
APC might have a hand in the proliferation of that banner.
They can do anything to smear the good name of Jonathan.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Bryan12(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Spidermon: Who is bankrolling the campaign in d first place? Me
Shut up!!Bankrolling the campaign doesn't mean that he's aware of everything going on in the group.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by texazzpete(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
sirjohnson: Now he is talking

Those banners have been up for weeks. What a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by AdeniyiA(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/09/08/this-may-be-the-most-inappropriate-political-hashtag-of-the-year/
since we are unable to call our leaders to order, they receive their corrections nd bashings from abroad.
the action was in reaction to the above article written by Washington post.
come to think of it, is Goodluck lost? ,why is he to be brought back?
Clueless set of leaders nd sycophants followers/advisers undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2014
does this guy really deserve a second chance

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Jamexjulius(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2014
rubbish
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by feyif(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2014
...and TAN is still campaigning.*modified* And Some People On Nairaland Said Na Photoshop

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by GoldStandard: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2014
About time!!!!
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Akshow: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014
I saw the pix on facebook and was shocked at the senselessness of the Jona camp for such audacious banners. The gals in question have not been found, the phrase "bring back ...." Was coined for them and the clueless presido with his clueless aids had d shamelessness to use it for campaign.

Shame on any Nigeria who votes back this senseless man to power

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by coldsummer: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=18pt]honestly this GEJ is a MUMU.

and to think that the stupendous Doyin posted this goes to say much about the caliber of people in GEJ's cabinet.

so if no one lashed them, they would have continued with the hashtag.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by adebisicutie: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2014
lilprinze: I don't support the posters it but The only thing I see wrong here, is GEJ's team .
I wish Nigerians will try and understand
before they just jump to judge people .
because in this politics business here in
Nigeria, is different from the way
America or
any country do their own politics.
In Nigeria people Volunteer to campaign
for you, people just run around and do
things
without coming to ask for your
permission .
If you look at the poster, it is done by
someone who wants to put pressure on
GEJ to declare to run for presidency.
But its good as he has oder them to remove the posters.

If that's the case how do you explain Doyin Okupe using the hashtag on his twitter? Is he also a volunteer? Him using it shows that the President's media team were aware of the campaign and they didn't see how insensitive it was which is characteristic of his governance.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by mako007(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Seriously I'm tired of pdp and filthy GEJ, cant imagine this man in that office for another four years, I have crazy sellable campaign ideas for APC. I just wish I could be part of their campaign team sad . I think we all have to come together in unity and kick GEJ out, pls lets do it for the love of this country. Even lets support APC and forget what pdp says about APC not having right candidates. They are the strongest opposition, let's take our chances, and if we must support PDP inwhich we mustn't pls not GEJ. cry
Patriot.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: What a Lying and fraudulent President that must be kicked out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash

Jonaadaft keeps lying shamelessly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Akshow: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Collynzo16: APC might have a hand in the proliferation of that banner.

How low can u sink? For how long will u continue to deny the obvious?

Its obvious Gej is not the problem but pple like u who edge him on by blaming everyone but the president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by adebisicutie: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Collynzo16: APC might have a hand in the proliferation of that banner.

I guess APC also put it on Doyin Okupe's twitter or maybe he is now in APC angry seriously guys try and think of better excuses, the old blame it on the opposition trick is worn out.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by mrvance(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
As nd so??
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by BRAV0O(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Telling you... , I actually taught it was one those photoshop ish

Gej is just a leaner!

texazzpete:

Those banners have been up for weeks. What a disgrace.

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Alore: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
I actually thought the picture of the banner was 'photoshopped'. Really insensitive and infantile of the so called support group and Doyin Okupe displaying it on his twitter. But for the President to give orders to right this wrong, I say kudos to him. He has taken steps to do what is right. He is to be commended!
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tuffgongjo(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
My president is "BLANK".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.