Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down (33705 Views)

Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" / Oby Ezekwesisli Tongue Lashes GEJ - Says His Visit To Maiduguri Is Total Deceit / Ghanian Professor Blasts GEJ, Says " This Guy Is A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by rman: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iceathome: Pls folks twitter is like NL where u can have many usernames as u want, let not be deceive doyin username and all d whole pro gej are not sponsored by gej. They are sponsored by volunteers who want one post or contract, gej dont even know d groups and their support only few of them which are not even making noise but working underground. Tan is not gej agenda, its Ifeanyi Uba intiative of supporting gej for 50million USD he promised gej for his campaign.

APC is behind d stuff

So APC erected the massive banners on airport toad in Abuja too?

In saner climes, this action and how lame some of you try to pin in it on opposition is a guaranteed reason to vote the present government out.

Mistakes can be made, lying it is opposition that's responsible is an integrity issue which serious nations don't joke with at presidential level.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ogbronx(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
deletrue: Am just thinking of how these haters will feel when GEJ's swearing inn ceremony will be carried out. Na serious die for them sha.
My friend, your thinking is too low. So anyone who doesn't approve of GEJ govt hates him? Do you even know that the presidency is an institution and not a person? That is why only competent pple run institutions for achievement of goals.
Stop liking someone because ethnic or religious affiliations. Only bigots do that. If GEJ is sworn in 2015, your misery would be doubled. Hater ke! haters ni!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
BRAV0O: @Rexxie

Like I say, no insult at all
Me just can't figure out why youse insist with gej till 19 ?
know what? da devilssgot da world n when da worldssagainst u, then u must be stopped by da devils 4 doing something(s) gud...n again,one gud thing'bout da devil is that u stick with his black arsse when u dont know a thing'bout those subtle angels smiling at u.
get that cos am sayin no more?
#get till '19
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by BodyKiss(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Slow poke, always act after the damage is already done. Why would any one want to vote this man in again?
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by shegxi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Shame!!!
D manageable tragedy of dis govt is it's ability to blame everyone except itself for its insensitivity and insincerity.
D terrible and real danger is dat dere are some youths(whom have never benefitted from govt) supporting and defending dis callous administration.
LONG WAY TO GO!!!
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Uteghe(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
That's what you get when you use a basin as ''over head tank''. You'll always have shortage of water. The only option left for GEJ is the councillorship seat of his ward. He should contest that and forget about presidency. If a supposed lecturer can ask '''where's this Gwoza sef'',soon he will say Kebbi is in Cape Verde.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by jayonpoint(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wen presidency is occupy by bunch of clueless folks dis's wat u get. It took malala frm Pakistan (16yr old) girl 2mk GEJ c any need to symperthise wit chibokParents in dastardly manner. Now its US turn to condemn d wrongfully use of hashtag for abducted ChibokGirls of northestern part of Nigeria. Wat a mess of presidency in history. Who says Jonathan doesn't hv hand in BH scourge.?
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by JEITO: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
lakpalakpa: Foolish kindergarten presidency!!

Act first and think later.

undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1869597/presidency-launches-campaign
can u say that to your fada?
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by JEITO: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Uteghe: That's what you get when you use a basin as ''over head tank''. You'll always have shortage of water. The only option left for GEJ is the councillorship seat of his ward. He should contest that and forget about presidency. If a supposed lecturer can ask '''where's this Gwoza sef'',soon he will say Kebbi is in Cape Verde.
can u say this to ur father?
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ogbronx(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Maybe he didn't, same as me..Just hearing the #BringbackGEJ2015 now now now
You and Gej share something in common. That you are not in touch with reality. Same way he asked the question "where is gwoza sef? "
And this is someone you would want to lay ur destiny on?
Chai!
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Uteghe(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
JEITO: can u say this to ur father?
Pig,can your father preside over the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians,kidnap of young girls,bungling of corruption cases while hobnobbing with known terror sponsors? Answer me or forever lock that septic tank you call mouth.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by BRAV0O(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Like I say no insult at all , cus me ever since promise meself not insult no one on this forum henceforth,

So methink your argument base on gej till 19 is baseless and me even consider not rili know whatsup , forget we stick our azs to the devil we know , this devil precisely doesn't rili. Deserved that 2nd chance cus it keep failing its people woefully

Me could advice youse to back off with that gej till 19 of youse stuff cus it make people think bad of youse ,

And are youse nigerian ?

Rexxie:
know what? da devilssgot da world n when da worldssagainst u, then u must be stopped by da devils 4 doing something(s) gud...n again,one gud thing'bout da devil is that u stick with his black arsse when u dont know a thing'bout those subtle angels smiling at u.
get that cos am sayin no more?
#get till '19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by olatade(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
We have the Wrong southerner ruling us i swear...The Clulessness of GEJ Advisers will bring him down faster than he thinks....Their actions baffles me daily...They don't even know the Consequences of their actions goes far and beyond Nigeria...Imagine Bring back our girls Campaign for the Innocent girls that were kidnapped by the Evil Boko haram whom the Govt have virtually abandoned has been changed into Bring Back Jonathan. Anybody that still support GEJ at this point....His or her life will be run the way GEJ is running this country. May GOD punish all the Useless Politicians in PDP...BASTARDS!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by eluquenson(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
I just dey gbadun GEJ saga, so interesting everyday no dull moment grin cheesy

Oya fashola what's your opinion... APshit
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
BRAV0O: Like I say no insult at all , cus me ever since promise meself not insult no one on this forum henceforth,

So methink your argument base on gej till 19 is baseless and me even consider not rili know whatsup , forget we stick our azs to the devil we know , this devil precisely doesn't rili. Deserved that 2nd chance cus it keep failing its people woefully

Me could advice youse to back off with that gej till 19 of youse stuff cus it make people think bad of youse ,

And are youse nigerian ?

whatever u say..i dont give a fraction damm'bout what anyone says or think about my stand on my choice 4da president..one thing is sure,believe it or not,more than half gej's squabbles are orchestrated by moles n 5th columnists who are tagging along with powerful n influential brokers to discredit da hardworking gej. those are ppl who are hell bent on keeping da status quo of conservatism n retrogression..4get'bout his seemingly quiet disposition which most of u term signs of cluelessness,its his nature....n pls cut that crap of promising not to swear or cuss,i dont do such:i only respond to them n such when u see me beefing..
n moi certainly is nigerian..half nigerian,half american...
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pathetic....I honestly thought the banner was photo-shopped.

Never in my wildest imagination thought that some clueless individuals could play that sort of mundane politics with such hash-tag
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by kahanma(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Can you just stf?
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by hensben(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ediskcab:

[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]EVEN LIGHTENING CANNOT RESTORE UR MEDULLA TO FACTORY DEFAULT.

DIDNT U C ABATI'S TWEETS? NOW U WANT 2 BLAME APC FOR THIS 1 AGAIN
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL Y'ALL DEFENDING AND CELEBRATING CURRUPTION&MEDIOCRITY IN NIGERIA.
God will continue to punish them bro..
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by 9JAgosurvive: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
[size=25pt] Rather than only comment here- why not go to twitter and ask Doyin Okupe and his nittwitts to take it all down , if President GEJ wholly shares d widely expressed view #BringBackJonathanIn2015 is highly insensitive parody of #BringBackOurGirls. Then Mr Okupe and the so called GIFT should obey the president [/size]

[size=20pt]
---if so called gejits cant obey his order , they should think and tell us who they think will vote gej ----- so shameful everyone doing anything they like,typical characteristic of mr Johnathan government [/size]
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by skyfall: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan, Badluck Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by 1ReBoRn: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Firefire:

No comment... lipsrsealed I check your username

PDP E-goat. I swear, you have no shame shocked
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by KnowAll(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bad Market for someone,

all that money spent on printing that huge banner
, shocked
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: What a Lying and fraudulent President that must be kicked out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash

GEJ should just sack this Yoruba man...the man is so slow in thinking, even his responses to APC critics are wacky

Any way GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
1ReBoRn:

PDP E-goat. I swear, you have no shame shocked

You need to be reborn - I mean rebirt or simply B.A grin
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by TolaniLuv: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
teeowl: does this guy really deserve a second chance

I don't think so!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by shizzleStar: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Firefire:

No comment... lipsrsealed I check your username
gringrin
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
DarasimiBee: Don't tell me GEJ hasn't seen or heard of these posters all these while. Now that he has been condemned by Washington Post bcuz of d childish and unreasonable pattern of campaign, he decided to say he knew nofin about it. GEJ, Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, etc causing embarrassment for the nation.

GEJ is still refusing to see that THE REST OF THE WORLD Wants him gone! The only people on earth that want GEJ to stay are political sycophants and bigoted delirious supporters mostly located in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria. The Western Nations want nothing to do with this incompetent crook.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by shizzleStar: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
a lot of frustrated iddiotts on this thread cheesycheesy
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by 1ReBoRn: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Firefire:

You need to be reborn - I mean rebirt or simply B.A grin

Get out jor. You really messed up, you should have avoid this kinda thread.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by shizzleStar: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: GEJ is still refusing to see that THE REST OF THE WORLD Wants him gone! The only people on earth that want GEJ to stay are political sycophants and bigoted delirious supporters mostly located in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria. The Western Nations want nothing to do with this incompetent crook.
as usual from a frustrated iddiott, and those people will continue to give you nightmares in your miserable life...eranko
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Firefire(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
1ReBoRn:

Get out jor. You really messed up, you should have avoid this kinda thread.

Ok. Next time I will take note. Thanks anyway!
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by wills(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
One of the enemies within #nowweknow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me / Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.