Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Beware Of Oguntimmy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Oguntimmy (7147 Views)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2014
okay

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 12:51am On Sep 11, 2014
infact, i'm getting on my PC right now to screenshot our convo. You wouldn't get far with this fuccking attitude of yours smiley
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by dayus444: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Honestly, this is really getting interesting.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2014
kodred: infact, i'm getting on my PC right now to screenshot our convo. You wouldn't get far with this fuccking attitude of yours smiley
attitude?? learn how to use that word.. because you have a very bad one.. for example ur mail subject "WHERE IS MY MONEYDUDE"
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: attitude?? learn how to use that word.. because you have a very bad one.. for example ur mail subject "WHERE IS MY MONEYDUDE"

Lol ain't it my money? Did you fund the account?

Uploading everything in a bit. Got about 30 something screenshots. Yall should bear with me
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Introductory Phase
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

Lol ain't it my money? Did you fund the account?

Uploading everything in a bit. Got about 30 something screenshots. Yall should bear with me

did you credit my bank account? if no.. you are pointless.. your thread topic is misleading.. pls change it... if you desire to live an untarnish life...

lastly, if you need money email me. and ask for money reasonably
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2014
More
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Everything is dated so just read up and scrutinize every word
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy:

did you credit my bank account? if no.. you are pointless.. your thread topic is misleading.. pls change it... if you desire to live an untarnish life...

lastly, if you need money email me. and ask for money reasonably

Credit ur bank account, when clearly that was not what was agreed on? Lol you trying to score cheap points here bro? Topic ain't misleading one bit. You think ure shrewd eh. I do things in transparency bruv. I Got nothing to hide ok. Need money? Ask for money reasonably? Lol dude chill the fucck out let me finish uploading all i got

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:14am On Sep 11, 2014
More
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:15am On Sep 11, 2014
And more smiley
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Y'all should judge fairly
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Such Arrogance
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:28am On Sep 11, 2014
And Lastly
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:29am On Sep 11, 2014
That's everything as it all happened from day 1. Oguntimmy you were saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 11, 2014
in d sixth screenshot.. i said i did not promise you anything.. that you should look for other options,,.. didnt i? and secondly were you dumb when you approve rolling bets... or blind when you are wasting your funds... well, this is betting for you.. if you need your money ask alabi to refund you your 20k. na him account u fund not mine... on a serious note, if it was the normal low project that fails i would have refund the percentage that i promise to pay.. but unfortunately for you, you approve a risky bet...and it fails.. you are now sending me a rude emiails... i would at least console you with some change.but ur attitude let you down. you can still get some money from me, if you will agree to my below terms.

1) write an email containing a letter of apology to oguntimmy@gmail.com.

2)modify this thread with a solved problem topic

3)create an apology thread for me and my website for calling me a scammer.. and tag all d usersthat you tag for dis thread

if you fufill the above conditions i will send you N10,000 on next week monday morning. if i dey happy dat morning i might even add 5k.

if you dont...none of my business anymore..#thread closed
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 2:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: in d sixth screenshot.. i said i did not promise you anything.. that you should look for other options,,.. didnt i? and secondly were you dumb when you approve rolling bets... or blind when you are wasting your funds... well, this is betting for you.. if you need your money ask alabi to refund you your 20k. na him account u fund not mine... on a serious note, if it was the normal low project that fails i would have refund the percentage that i promise to pay.. but unfortunately for you, you approve a risky bet...and it fails.. you are now sending me a rude emiails... i would at least console you with some change.but ur attitude let you down. you can still get some money from me, if you will agree to my below terms.

3)create an apology thread for me and my website for calling me a scammer.. and tag all d usersthat you tag for dis thread

if you fufill the above conditions i will send you N10,000 on next week monday morning. if i dey happy dat morning i might even add 5k.

Lol did you miss the part in the screenshot where you returned to the 'normal' bet when the rolling acca failed? Console me? Lol nigga keep the consolation for yourself. Such pride and arrogance lol grin The only thing that will make me modify/delete this thread is if you refund my 15k back (i accept loss for the 5k i used) I have not even started my aggressiveness yet and i also haven't even told some friends about it. Be rest assured that when i do, profitng.com would be a thing of the past because them go overhaul your site with so much negative comments, you'd be drowning! literally! It wont cost me anything to do that actually. I have nothing to lose. Stop thinking its the money i'm all about, cos you're wrong. I can't and won't let another dude get easily conned because by the time they invest in your 'business' and you lose their money, you'd be telling the same story. Funny thing is i ain't even mad grin but i will do all in my power to tarnish your online presence if you feel your smart smiley

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by blessedjohn: 2:47am On Sep 11, 2014
liar....do the needful and stick with your earlier agreement with the guy. You are just rubbishing your image for the sake of #20,000@oguntimmy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by puskin: 4:30am On Sep 11, 2014
What is all this one again?? angry angry
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by dazekid(m): 4:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: in d sixth screenshot.. i said i did not promise you anything.. that you should look for other options,,.. didnt i? and secondly were you dumb when you approve rolling bets... or blind when you are wasting your funds... well, this is betting for you.. if you need your money ask alabi to refund you your 20k. na him account u fund not mine... on a serious note, if it was the normal low project that fails i would have refund the percentage that i promise to pay.. but unfortunately for you, you approve a risky bet...and it fails.. you are now sending me a rude emiails... i would at least console you with some change.but ur attitude let you down. you can still get some money from me, if you will agree to my below terms.

before the op posted screenshots,I was completely blaming him(now the blame is partial).You did not state any caveats in your mails,you just kept saying you will double it,make it up etc.You my friend are completely at fault and should be blacklisted as a scammer along with your pyramid scheme of a website...It is in your best interest to return the op's funds as stated in your terms if you know you want to be able to do business on the internet.Peace in Gaza...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Opiosko: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin Make 10k plus weekly, invest in Oguntimmy profitng.com cheesy cheesy

Yeye dea smell embarassed embarassed
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2014

[b]
Am not judging here but i will just be factual and state what i observed,

1. From your conversation and what u posted earlier u stated that the said project will take 4days to get ur customer's account doubled, but fro ur conversation it was taking more than, i understand this is betting but with ur acclaimed experience i believe u should have known this before asking ppl to trust u with there account and making them a promise and giving unfulfilled promises .

2. I wont blame any rollover on the dude because u introduced the stuff to him after u couldnt meet up with the promise u made and u went on to ask him if he wanted a rollover when u know fully well the risk involved in rollovers, you the one in control of the account so if he can trust u to manage it then he can also trust u even if u told him u wanted to do acca of 500.

3. You are really not helping matters for ur image from the way u flaunting and throwing abuses at the OP, the reason am not pouncing on u is because i can see u made a mistake from the onset by thinking u are invisible with ur vfl prediction but forgetting that this is betting where nothing is 100%.

Before u started the biz which i rembr u announced the other day u had rules that guided it and none of it stated that the investor will be the one to choose if to go into rolling acca or rollovers, ur aim of the biz was Doubling the account in 4days and not over 2 month like it took you and 4 month before finishing the account.. Mind u the account didnt fold up because of rollover, u stated that u would place normal bets which does not even concern the investor because all u had to deliver was a doubled account in 4 days. Plus the 30% abi 100% or whatever u said u will refund since early may u didnt refund any, u didnt reply his mails but u could come here to talk about his late father.

Am not blaming ur competency but i must tell, u are not straight forward at all. You have no say here and u should better talk on point and stop ranting about giving money or not, if u wanted to refund any money why didnt u do it it since..

If u talk thrash at me i will just see to it that ur site goes down with everyother domain u may register with ur name.

Kodred dont write any apology letter of any sort, u have nothing to apologize for unless u want to give oguntimmy free apology screenshot so as to use for other clients.

kodred... longfellow02.. oguntimmy
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2014
K.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Opiosko: 6:34am On Sep 11, 2014
frankben: Oguntimmy. Now a fraudster shocked.

But why are 9gerians like this?
Boss e dea surprise u ni?
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Opiosko: Boss e dea surprise u ni?
abeg i no be boss o.

but from the look of things, part of the blame should go to kodred
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Venus1: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2014
i remember it all ;
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

Lol did you miss the part in the screenshot where you returned to the 'normal' bet when the rolling acca failed? Console me? Lol nigga keep the consolation for yourself. Such pride and arrogance lol grin The only thing that will make me modify/delete this thread is if you refund my 15k back (i accept loss for the 5k i used) I have not even started my aggressiveness yet and i also haven't even told some friends about it. Be rest assured that when i do, profitng.com would be a thing of the past because them go overhaul your site with so much negative comments, you'll be drowning! literally! It wont cost me anything to do that actually. I have nothing to lose. Stop thinking its the money i'm all about, cos you're wrong. I can't and won't let another dude get easily conned because by the time they invest in your 'business' and you lose their money, you'd be telling the same story. Funny thing is i ain't even mad grin but i will do all in my power to tarnish your online presence if you feel your smart smiley
do as he said and get half of your fund. If i were offered this opportunity, i won't hesitate cos my money is at stake here. He's even kind enough for agreeing to refund you on (easy) conditions. A very rare scenario in 9ja.. 10k can fetch you your 20k in 1 week so just apologize via email as he's stated. I'm sure he'll keep to his words.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2014
frankben exactly what am I apologizing for? all I have to do is give ur website to a homie of mine and poof. femcruz is even here also and I gat puskin too lol. I'm not threatening in any way. I'm just saying you ain't as covered as you think. your next reply mr oguntimmy will determine my next line of action. be wise

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by blessedjohn: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2014
DON'T MIND ANYBODY THAT SAYS YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR DOING NOTHING BAD. THEY ARE JUST BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER SPOILING INTERNET INTEGRITY SINCE 1700.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2014
blessedjohn: DON'T MIND ANYBODY THAT SAYS YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR DOING NOTHING BAD. THEY ARE JUST BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER SPOILING INTERNET INTEGRITY SINCE 1700.

femcruz:
[b]
Am not judging here but i will just be factual and state what i observed,
1. From your conversation and what u posted earlier u stated that the said project will take 4days to get ur customer's account doubled, but fro ur conversation it was taking more than, i understand this is betting but with ur acclaimed experience i believe u should have known this before asking ppl to trust u with there account and making them a promise and giving unfulfilled promises .
2. I wont blame any rollover on the dude because u introduced the stuff to him after u couldnt meet up with the promise u made and u went on to ask him if he wanted a rollover when u know fully well the risk involved in rollovers, you the one in control of the account so if he can trust u to manage it then he can also trust u even if u told him u wanted to do acca of 500.
3. You are really not helping matters for ur image from the way u flaunting and throwing abuses at the OP, the reason am not pouncing on u is because i can see u made a mistake from the onset by thinking u are invisible with ur vfl prediction but forgetting that this is betting where nothing is 100%.
Before u started the biz which i rembr u announced the other day u had rules that guided it and none of it stated that the investor will be the one to choose if to go into rolling acca or rollovers, ur aim of the biz was Doubling the account in 4days and not over 2 month like it took you and 4 month before finishing the account.. Mind u the account didnt fold up because of rollover, u stated that u would place normal bets which does not even concern the investor because all u had to deliver was a doubled account in 4 days. Plus the 30% abi 100% or whatever u said u will refund since early may u didnt refund any, u didnt reply his mails but u could come here to talk about his late father.
Am not blaming ur competency but i must tell, u are not straight forward at all. You have no say here and u should better talk on point and stop ranting about giving money or not, if u wanted to refund any money why didnt u do it it since..
If u talk thrash at me i will just see to it that ur site goes down with everyother domain u may register with ur name.
Kodred dont write any apology letter of any sort, u have nothing to apologize for unless u want to give oguntimmy free apology screenshot so as to use for other clients.
kodred... longfellow02.. oguntimmy
[/b]

dazekid:

before the op posted screenshots,I was completely blaming him(now the blame is partial).You did not state any caveats in your mails,you just kept saying you will double it,make it up etc.You my friend are completely at fault and should be blacklisted as a scammer along with your pyramid scheme of a website...It is in your best interest to return the op's funds as stated in your terms if you know you want to be able to do business on the internet.Peace in Gaza...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please What Business Can One Do With N3million / SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria / Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.