Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Beware Of Oguntimmy - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Oguntimmy (7149 Views)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
kroosx: U sef b oloshi... U wan do quicky under 4 days grin

My brother I dey pay the price for being an oloshi embarassed. I no go be oloshi again I promise grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by valboy20(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
and off I go waiting for any fooking dude to quote me and spew garbage. If you must, be my guest
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

Stand on your terms? You're begging and being proud at the same time? Are you not smart enough to do the right thing or your crushed pride won't let you? Pride goeth before destruction. Pay the price for your fuccked up attitude
My attitude? Pay the price? What price? N10,000? I have apologize.. If you dont.. You aint getting my money.. I would rather give it to beggers,,. Just an apology.. No strings attach..
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
valboy20: and off I goes waiting for any fooking dude to quote me and spew garbage. If you must, be my guest
lol,.. No fight here,, we are here to settling matters
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Michky: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: lol.......hw tinz bro
u still punt?
I have just been more occupied recently. Will i ever stop punting? Hope punting is doing you fine sha?
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: My attitude? Pay the price? What price? N10,000? I have apologize.. If you dont.. You aint getting my money.. I would rather give it to beggers,,. Just an apology.. No strings attach..

Price doesn't necessarily mean money you dumbo

What exactly am I apologizing for? Do tell

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Michky: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
valboy20:

you must be a ghost..

**picks his slippers and run**
*grabs him back by the neck of his shirt and says to him* brother, dont faint. Its me for real. Michky.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

Ur rudeness, your father wont be proud to have such rudeness in is son... Got ur last email..

Too much arrogant, i have apologize.. Its ur turn.. If u dont, dont expect anything from me.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Michky: Nah. I have just been more occupied recently. Will i ever stop punting? Hope punting is doing you fine sha?
we thank God oh
#sirmichky
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Michky: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: Ur rudeness, your father wont be proud to have such rudeness in is son... Got ur last email..

Too much arrogant, i have apologize.. Its ur turn.. If u dont, dont expect anything from me.
oguntimmy, please leave his family out of this.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
@kodred....oya u sef apologise for doin biz with a sharp scammer let evritin end here
cos i knw if u didnt created this thread eh
ur money na buy buy
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Michky: oguntimmy, please leave his family out of this.
Okay, May is soul Rest in peace
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
But wait oh
upon hw dz oguntimmy take dae mak mouth say him get vfl trick..ebook...
Chai
so all na wash
hehehehe
o.k na

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: @kodred....oya u sef apologise for doin biz with a sharp scammer let evritin end here
cos i knw if u didnt created this thread eh
ur money na buy buy
Pls learn our to use the word scammer... Pls do not bring ur stupidity into an almost solve problem..
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Michky: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

ok. For peace to reign, i will suggest you just say you are sorry here and now. And after he refunds you, write the kind of apology he desires.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: Ur rudeness, your father wont be proud to have such rudeness in is son... Got ur last email..

Rudeness? You never see anything. If you don't want thunder to tickle you, you'd stop referencing my PA. Who the fucck are you to spew this thrash?
your father wont be proud to have such rudeness in is son

Anyways, your delay = more harm being done to your hyip (profitng)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Michky: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: we thank God oh
#sirmichky
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
The only apology i will tender is to myself, for trusting this sorry creation. For thinking he was actually smart enough to decode the vfl trick. I'm sorry kodred. Please forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Michky: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

Rudeness? You never see anything. If you don't want thunder to tickle you, you'd stop referencing my PA. Who the fucck are you to spew this thrash?

Kodred, apologise first and lets see.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

hyip? Hyip does not have a physical office.. Learn d full meaning of hyip.. Before talking trash.. And about ur father, May his soul rest in peace.. I knw ur father will never wish to have a son with much pride,, to even say sorry.,. Maybe he his regreting in heaven or hell? Who knows.. Who cares.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls send me ur bank details,.. I dont need ur apology.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: Pls learn our to use the word scammer... Pls do not bring ur stupidity into an almost solve problem..
BASTAR.D grin grin grin grin
PROFITng.com IS A SCAM WEBSITE
REFUND D GUY B4 I DENT UR ONLINE REPUTATION
eeddiat

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: hyip? Hyip does not have a physical office.. Learn d full meaning of hyip.. Before talking trash.. And about ur father, May his soul rest in peace.. I knw ur father will never wish to have a son with much pride,, to even say sorry.,. Maybe he his regreting in heaven or hell? Who knows.. Who cares.

Lol my it's clear you gat nothing to say no more. You dare talk ill of the dead? *smh* Pity

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
kodred:

Lol my it's clear you gat nothing to say no more. You dare talk ill of the dead? *smh* Pity
I dare talk to anything i feel like. Spirit or soul... Just send me ur details... Modify dis thread and let end dis shit.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: Pls send me ur bank details,.. I dont need ur apology.
hehehe
God save u
useless Scammers scammin 9jarians since 2010 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol I will send my account details via mail for the umpteenth time. When should i be expecting payment and how much?
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by dridowu: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: 800 views ,119 comment

I popular small o..

Okay, [b]am sorry and take full responsibility.... And i sincerly apologize to kodred for the mismanagement of his fund
. Nobody his above of mistakes. Out of 13 project one went wrong.. Shit happens.
.. Profitng.com will never be a scam... Some fools think am the sole owner.. Dont bring profitng into this... This is a individual matter..

If you say Profitng.com is a scam.. Just table your proof... And how much you invested and we did not pay you back.. At my office we provide over N200,000 to clients.. Not my money though..

But finally, I still stand on my terms... If kodred does not apologize, i wont pay him on monday,, if he does.. he will be payed..

Longfellow never in your life bring your stupid beef into dis matter.

[/b]
You must be an harden scammer, you accept full responsibility for his monetary loss yet you want him to apologise before you can pay him . I don't think you know the meaning of the 1st bolded because if you do , you wouldn't have type the 2nd bold. Guy just pray that this does not make the homepage, if it makes it then with these 2 bolded part then am 100% you will deactivate your moniker ASAP. I doff my cap to you. Just pray that you won't end up in the 2nd pics.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: hehehe
God save u
useless Scammers scammin 9jarians since 2010 grin grin grin
Na God go make u scammer,, come to think of it why all my ebook buyers never created a thread complainig i scam them ?
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE CALLING ME SCAMMER..

1)DID I STOLE IS MONEY?

2)DID HE PAY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT.

3)OR did I SPENT IS MONEY..
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
[size=20pt]OGUNTIMMY IA A CONFIRM THIEF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE CALLING ME SCAMMER..

1)DID I STOLE IS MONEY?

2)DID HE PAY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT.

3)OR did I SPENT IS MONEY..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: [size=20pt]OGUNTIMMY IA A CONFIRM THIEF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Are u crazy or what profitngg is not officially launch... And where did u get dis rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today / HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? / MTN Nigeria Drags FIRS To Tribunal Over Taxation Of N330bn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.