Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (19492 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
Logicalmindy, elkewwty, tosyne2much, marieolae u see wetin I dey talk. Na the second time this anïmal go call me bastãrd be this. The small boy na zoo escapee.

Na u first quote am. tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by shizzleStar: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
[s] Logicalmindy, elkewwty, tosyne2much, marieolae u see wetin I dey talk. Na the second time this anïmal go call me bastãrd be this. The small boy na zoo escapee.
[/s]you are a bleeping bar.stard, what a dumbfvck?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Na u first quote am. tongue
So u sef escape from nairaland zoo abi? Na why u dey support am.. Shizzlestar abi wetin be your name, u don get brother o. Nor worry, we go chain two of you together so that u nor go too miss yourself.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
Logicalmindy, elkewwty, tosyne2much, marieolae u see wetin I dey talk. Na the second time this anïmal go call me bastãrd be this. The small boy na zoo escapee.
egbon jst no follow am drag antytin again... U don pass all dis level wey u go dey exchange words.. Shey u get me ?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by marieolae(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
na u get his time sha!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
shizzleStar: [/s]you are a bleeping bar.stard, what a dumbfvck?
broda u sef calm down na... All dis poo u are doin doesn't dignify you
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

he's woman-wrappering when its clear dey started d trouble.
na T.B work be dat oooooo since he's a bobafide woman wrapper... Dat one don pass my strength
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by shizzleStar: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
So u sef escape from nairaland zoo abi? Na why u dey support am.. Shizzlestar abi wetin be your name, u don get brother o. Nor worry, we go chain two of you together so that u nor go too miss yourself.
you are a bleeping bar.stard, what a sob? gringrin

fvck off my mentions, you insolent kid
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon jst no follow am drag antytin again... U don pass all dis level wey u go dey exchange words.. Shey u get me ?
Na true jare. Person nor suppose waste time on the dude.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oh, as for me i love them both, I don't discriminate •
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Mprex(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
p2t2r: why u now comment if you don't want to be asked why Mtchew!!! Who b wan ask u sef!!
bro, why are you sounding so pained?

tongue grin
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Mprex(f): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
assfreak:

Flat yansh. undecided

I hate flat yansh.
i dont respond to people until i'm sure they are humans

tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Mprex(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
iceberylin: i taught you'll hate on Dark guys(i was Afraid tho) so watsup grin
nothing's up. Everything's down
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by iceberylin(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
The cloud has Fallen shocked
Mprex:
nothing's up. Everything's down
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by spanzed(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex:

tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
3cycle:
Lucky you.
A tall, intelligent, dark skin guy with a sexy deep voice I pray for...gosh
Cheiiiiii
My friend all is true except for one. Lol I'm 5'7 and my husband is 5'4... oh yes but he is a charmer.Back then I was attracted to tall men but he is short and stole my heart so you never say never!!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex:

tongue

You don respond, mad woman. You for no respond now. Escape albino, make you go look for solution to that your yansh wey flat like pancake.

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Mprex(f): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
assfreak:

You don respond, mad woman. You for no respond now. Escape albino, make you go look for solution to that your yansh wey flat like pancake.
oga, pls carry your sadist and terrible way of life to another person. I'm too cheery to be intimidated or influenced by a natural disaster like you.

Lost pvssy slave. He-diot angry
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Not all girls do; I for one do not discriminate, as long as his has a good head on him.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: . Igbo girls are pretty smiley but igbo guys are *cough* *cough*

igbo guys are greate too....generalizations is very bad
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
EmoBoy: So all these who women lust after white men, where do they come from?

Besides, Sexiness and handsomeness knows no colour by the way. There are ugly dark-skinned guys as well as cute and sexy ones. Same thing applies to we light-skinned guys as well.

people find light skin guys more attractive bcs they have more Caucasian feautures
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
mrham03: so fair guys dont appeal to u because they are cute which means u like your guys dark and ugly right?

The problem with our definition og beauty is that it is eurocentric and very subjective. ..

I have met very beautiful dark skin and very beautiful light skin women...

what really turn me on is how most relate to me and understand me by the way I am a dark skin guy

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
hm
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by donsteady(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well, you look fresh, so i wont be surprise
sweetylicious: I like both.Just be fresh smiley
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Chilug(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: Op one will feel if you're gonna be asking this kinda questions you should have your pic up or wait, you're fair? LoL! Anyway, I prefer a man based on his personality not his looks. I'm more into personality so looks don't get me, oh I'm not saying look like the beast tho. smiley
But you know how one can't pick looks at birth right? Like u said personality that is it for me. People's look don't tell who they re. If u re going to like a person because of his person, tell u what, u will find great guys in rough flesh.
Love u for that though grin

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Chilug(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Treat everyone equal, that is Godly!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by donsteady(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
I think that skin complexion fade away after period of time. If you ask me same question 15yrs ago, my answer would be fair complexion over dark probably because i am dark, but that is not the case now, just be drama free and i will be yours for ever. cant stand drama at all. i go run leave house for you.

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Adaeze003(f): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2014
mcdreeezy: I don't believe this 'tall, dark n handsome' nonsense ladies spew on NL. There are fine dark guys and fine light-skinned guys, but to me, u can't compare john dumelo with majid michele or banky w or even ramsey nouah jux bcuz dumelo is dark

Funny enough i'd pick John Dumelo over all the others lipsrsealed

Use to like em fair guys when I was a lot younger.... taste just changed over the years. of course, complexion is not a determinant 4 who I date but... just saying.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

people find light skin guys more attractive bcs they have more Caucasian feautures
What people? Or is it just you?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Bezed(m): 1:59am On Sep 12, 2014
a nice topic which is meant to be fun, just from no where, turns into a tribal was zone just cos some clueless individuals decides to say whatever they so feel like..its funny when ppl you see as sensible and mature acts so childish.. it takes a mature mind to avoid the use of words that fuels tribal bashing, and even a wiser mind to ignore when one starts it up..

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Caseless2: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Mprex: I dont know about other girls but to me, a fair complexioned guy is a complete turn off
dont ask me why tongue
i hav same feeling toward light complexioned gals.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Caseless2: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2014
So much headless kids on nairaland. There was a question and a gal responded without d readiness to further explain why she has preference for dark-skinned guys, but some asinines wont let her breath. So much intimmidation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists.