Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (15422 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by doctorofgirls(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Fayrouz
*flips hair and catwalks out*
U must be jokinggrin

Its a free world tongue
can I date u
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by armyofone(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin oh
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by DonTim1: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
First time always the most dificult, I doubt u won't do it again.

I don't and hav never hit my woman, but the day devil enter r and she cos me to hit her (God forbid though)

Infact...I pray it never happens.

The only difficult time is the first time
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Wallade(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
I think there is more to the tension between both of you. She went too far and I probably would have slapped her several times too. However, that doesn't make my action right. But she lacks manners and respect for you. she is so rude.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Truetalk, I don't support calling a man names, even the bible is against it, neither do I support corrective mechanisms like slapping her. From the post he said his wife never makes a point without insults, and he has dated her for years....

Having said that, I expect him to have understood her personality and grow a tough skin to it or better still, not marry her.
My hubby has this friend, all d guy did was push his wife aside, during an argument, she fell and miscarried her pregnancy...took her almost 2yrs to conceive another, you can imagine what the marriage went through within dose months...

What i'm trying to say is women are fragile, they have 1st class in running their mouth, sometimes it's advisable to ignore them (difficult as it might seem). If she had slumped due to the slap - trust me, this wouldn't be the story.

My hubby uses ignoring mechanism, he does it so good that, I for prefer make im beat me sef.
He has endured enough na grin
Or rather he has been enduring for 5years and
Time to put her mouth in place

Walking out is always the best thing to do
But we ladies sometimes push things alot to the extreme

But that ignoring method sha can pain eeh grin
person go shout n shout
Hubby go just ignore, carry shirt,carry car commot grin
Chai grin grin
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Olusanya333(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Can't lay my hands on a fellow boy talkless of Ladies.... Don't have a heart to do that. Well my mum do shout nd shout but when i see me talking is meaningless i keep quiet nd ignore later on She go keep quiet too. So me i say silence is the best answer for a fool. Only a fool will talk to herself.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by addictiv(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy:

u ladies are always quick to condem physical abuse, u always fail to realise verbal abuse does more harm than physical
no mind them. see I have never raised my hand on a woman. but I won't condone any form of insult from anyone rather. sometimes these women just want to push you to the edge to see what you will do. such times its best to surprise them and show them a part of you that they never imagined was there and you see them fall in line subsequently . The moment they can predict your reaction to situations they capitalise on it.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Joel3(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
i got boiled at a time while ready this post. until i saw the last part. A woman tell me i am brainless i will so burst her head with slap. Even if na GEJ daughter.

This is none of my thing though cause aint getting no wife.. I pity those who still get married.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
50calibre:

Loool very funny!! This has nothing to do with love, a mother loves her son to death but that wont stop her from punishing him when necessary.

If you love a man & he loves you and you intend to keep it that way, you better keep your tongue in check because when you start running your mouth like an engine, there's only so much that loving, cool, rational man can take before he snaps.

As for not being desperate for marriage, loool I hear that all the time from Nigerian women but even a fool knows that's bullshi*t

Every Nigerian woman of ripe age is desperate to get married, that's a given. So when you say you're not, it's either you're not being truthful or you're still very young to be worried. Take your pick
. I'm highly disappointed that with all your intelligence, you'd conclude all "ripe" Nigerian women are desperate for marriage. That is very wrong! Right now, I am not even ready for marriage. I have a whole lot of friends who are not even interested in marriage. Agreed! Majority wanna get married, but not all. There's a percentage right now that would rather focus on building themselves, having their own. Working hard to increase their knowledge, experience and of course- self worth! See? You're so lucky you didn't say that to my face, I woulda slapped you. Go and sin no more!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringringrin
Don't judge me based on picture please...

But I didn't say I would do anything though,,just stating the obvious fact that not every man will react the same way to this..

Different strokes for different folks smiley
. Okay. Noted and I wasn't judging. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
He has endured enough na grin
Or rather he has been enduring for 5years and
Time to put her mouth in place

Walking out is always the best thing to do
But we ladies sometimes push things alot to the extreme

But that ignoring method sha can pain eeh grin
person go shout n shout
Hubby go just ignore, carry shirt,carry car commot grin
Chai grin grin

I never see person Wey ignore ranting reach my papa.....he go just be like say Na stone you dey talk to...and worse part is,he won't leave o,he sit down there and iya will rant for hours on end,and he won't utter a word...I dey learn from am,But mehn e get Where the thing dey pinch me reach lol

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I never see person Wey ignore ranting reach my papa.....he go just be like say Na stone you dey talk to...and worse part is,he won't leave o,he sit down there and iya will rant for hours on end,and he won't utter a word...I dey learn from am,But mehn e get Where the thing dey pinch me reach lol
Lol
Your popsi strong wella o
Ignore me and leave.. Pepper
Ignore me and sit down there.. Fireeee grin
E better make the two dey shout and rant together o

Pls don't learn from your dad grin grin
Or just learn half of it..
Ignore and leave the house biko tongue
It solves the puzzle grin
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by 50calibre(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . I'm highly disappointed that with all your intelligence, you'd conclude all "ripe" Nigerian women are desperate for marriage. That is very wrong! Right now, I am not even ready for marriage. I have a whole lot of friends who are not even interested in marriage. Agreed! Majority wanna get married, but not all. There's a percentage right now that would rather focus on building themselves, having their own. Working hard to increase their knowledge, experience and of course- self worth! See? You're so lucky you didn't say that to my face, I woulda slapped you. Go and sin no more!

Keep quiet!! You're deceiving yourself.

You're still suffering from youthful exuberance, at this stage you think the world is at your feet and you can have anything you want loool I can't blame you, it's the stage. Soon you will outgrow it & then begin to see the reality.

Your friends you think are not interested in marriage are either lying to you or still very young to think of marriage, Same goes for you.

I see no Nigerian woman of 30+ saying she isn't interested in marriage, those who do are clearly lying to themselves, secretly they crave a husband.

As for slapping me, loooooool doing that is tantamount to suicide so unless you've got a death wish, I don't think it's a good idea
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lol
Your popsi strong wella o
Ignore me and leave.. Pepper
Ignore me and sit down there.. Fireeee grin
E better make the two dey shout and rant together o

Pls don't learn from your dad grin grin
Or just learn half of it..
Ignore and leave the house biko tongue
It solves the puzzle grin

I go leave my house because of rant?!!.. lie lie... I get ear piece and enough music for phone.... shut The world out!!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
50calibre:

Keep quiet!! You're deceiving yourself.

You're still suffering from youthful exuberance, at this stage you think the world is at your feet and you can have anything you want loool I can't blame you, it's the stage. Soon you will outgrow it & then begin to see the reality.

Your friends you think are not interested in marriage are either lying to you or still very young to think of marriage, Same goes for you.

I see no Nigerian woman of 30+ saying she isn't interested in marriage, those who do are clearly lying to themselves, secretly they crave a husband.

As for slapping me, loooooool doing that is tantamount to suicide so unless you've got a death wish, I don't think it's a good idea
. Smh! Well KMP!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I go leave my house because of rant?!!.. lie lie... I get ear piece and enough music for phone.... shut The world out!!

Wicked
Na bottle go just land for your head grin grin
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:

Wicked
Na bottle go just land for your head grin grin

Fear go let am?lol
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by cooljoe(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Smh! Well KMP!
eveeeE, y al dese e-fights. E no necessary na. Ur bigger nd beta dan al dese fins
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
[b]Why on earth would a woman that calls herself a wife, call a man she calls her husband 'Brainless'? Why? Does she think she is talking to her houseboy? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Calling your husband brainless simply because of a little thing he didnt do right? I am a lady buh i'm pissed mehn!! What the hell!! No wonder The bible says that its better to stay on top of a roof than to stay at home with a nagging wife. Nagging wives are one of the worst people to accomodate.

Op, your wife is verbally abusive and lacks total respect for you. This is wrong on so many levels. Raising your hands against her was wrong still but she better watch her acidic tongue. She better watch it!! She needs serious counselling about marriage. When a marriage is laced with name calling, then something is wrong with that marriage and it must have been built on a wrong foundation. please, do not make it a culture to beat/raise you hands against your wife at the slightest provocation. Do not allow it degrade to a beating/shouting match. Get some counselling. [/b]

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Fear go let am?lol
grin grin
Nothing beats the anger of an ignored woman lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
grin grin
Nothing beats the anger of an ignored woman lipsrsealed

Or the anger swelling up in the Igonorer!! grin
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by thandii1: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
You dated her for years and tolerated her sharp mouth for so long? You admitted you knew she could abuse Jesus and get slapped by him, yet you married her and want this same person to be the mother of your kids..

How can your wife keep telling you that you are brainless, lack common sense, and so on. Insults that should not be directed to kids not to talk of one's partner. There must be something terribly wrong with a man who decides to put up with such an attitude.

Better return her for home training before you kill her someday.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: eveeeE, y al dese e-fights. E no necessary na. Ur bigger nd beta dan al dese fins
. Who said I'm fighting with him? I actually enjoyed interacting with him. Joe, don't you have better things to do? I've asked you politely to stay away from me- heck! I've even asked you rudely to stay away. Try your best to avoid me. I don't wanna hear from you. Don't get into my mentions. Please! Avoid me! I can't stand you. Chineke!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Or the anger swelling up in the Igonorer!! grin
Lmao grin
U no well tongue

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by cooljoe(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Who said I'm fighting with him? I actually enjoyed interacting with him. Joe, don't you have better things to do?
I neva said u were fighting with him. I follow u, so I c al ur posts. Nd u've bin e-fighting quite a number of peeps here, or at least dats wat ur posts postulate. #jstsaying
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: I neva said u were fighting with him. I follow u, so I c al ur posts. Nd u've bin e-fighting quite a number of peeps here, or at least dats wat ur posts postulate. #jstsaying
. Please un follow me. I can't stand you. Thank you, God bless in advance. *whew*
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lmao grin
U no well tongue

Haha no be today yansh get centre parting grin
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by cooljoe(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Who said I'm fighting with him? I actually enjoyed interacting with him. Joe, don't you have better things to do? I've asked you politely to stay away from me- heck! I've even asked you rudely to stay away. Try your best to avoid me. I don't wanna hear from you. Don't get into my mentions. Please! Avoid me! I can't stand you. Chineke!
well, pending wen oga seun activates a block option, ur stuck with me. I'd mention ur moniker as I dim fit. Nairaland is not ur home neither does t belong to u. If u lyk stand me if u lyk sit me, dats entirely ur problem, wat do I care
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by cooljoe(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Please un follow me. I can't stand you. Thank you, God bless in advance. *whew*
now ur talkin calm nd proper. I'll pass on dat sha
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: now ur talkin calm nd proper. I'll pass on dat sha
. Ignoring you is gonna be fun!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by jayedu108: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
When u are cold and always like a dummy most women tend to take u for granted,most women of dis. Days. Dnt need a cold man u got to be mean as a man bt nt all d time atleast dat makes dem fear and kinda respect u.bt d woman deserves dat slap and even more self some woman and ladies wit sharp mouth so irritating Gods knows I can't take poo fr any lady shall.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . I'm highly disappointed that with all your intelligence, you'd conclude all "ripe" Nigerian women are desperate for marriage. That is very wrong! Right now, I am not even ready for marriage. I have a whole lot of friends who are not even interested in marriage. Agreed! Majority wanna get married, but not all. There's a percentage right now that would rather focus on building themselves, having their own. Working hard to increase their knowledge, experience and of course- self worth! See? You're so lucky you didn't say that to my face, I woulda slapped you. Go and sin no more!

what would you slap him with?

Fingers or those 2 soft smiling cushion relaxers I see in your profile pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? / British Family Considering Move To Nigeria. Advice Welcomed :) / I See No Good Reason To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.