Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (15690 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: is the story yours?

nah!
but I wld seldom react same way as the author .
u ladies prefer it the hard way most times
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . By ignoring her. Simple! Ignore her enough till she gets miserable and even realizes her faults and then she'd even apologize or try to reach out to you. Its far better than beating her up. For me, if you beat me- ill use whatever I see and hit you back, I will not stand and be beaten. Ignoring me- always works. Cause later, I get sober and reflect and then see my wrongs if I'm at fault that is. Ps: See why couples should court before marriage. Spend time understanding each other before jumping into marriage, courtship creates time to understand and know how to deal with each other. smiley. You're welcome!
Not every woman likes being ignored...
I hope you know that too smiley
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
majekdom2: OK ... pls invite me when you are getting married. since you can tell which man has got brains and which has not.
. Nah! Can't invite you. I replied you earlier thinking you had a brain- my dear its water and sand that has actually filled your head. Mtchewww
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . By ignoring her. Simple! Ignore her enough till she gets miserable and even realizes her faults and then she'd even apologize or try to reach out to you. Its far better than beating her up. For me, if you beat me- ill use whatever I see and hit you back, I will not stand and be beaten. Ignoring me- always works. Cause later, I get sober and reflect and then see my wrongs if I'm at fault that is. Ps: See why couples should court before marriage. Spend time understanding each other before jumping into marriage, courtship creates time to understand and know how to deal with each other. smiley. You're welcome!

Ok, you made a more valid point now than before! But dont you think some people have grown resistance to the silence thing?
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
Not every woman likes being ignored...
I hope you know that too smiley
. Duh! I hate being ignored. I honestly rather you beat me than ignore me. Being ignored can kill me! Get it?
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: @Op.. Huh? I'm confused! You posted a story and you first commented acting like someone else? Anyway, I doubt you're actually feeling bad cause you've justified your actions already. Shame on you! Any man that results to hitting a woman is not man enough to own her. There are ways you can get her to stop and even regret abusing you without beating her. You actually seem "brainless" as she stated- bitter truth!

u ladies are always quick to condem physical abuse, u always fail to realise verbal abuse does more harm than physical
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You well?

Wait na me this one dey ask? I go give you one better slap o, you think say i be the Op! Be like say elders no dey your village again
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onyiibazz:

And guess the man doesnt have brothers right? Why does it just seem right for the woman to hit the man first but not the other way round? Anyways, i've made it clear that any woman that deserves hitting from me must get it!

u are a REAL MAN
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy:

u ladies are always quick to condem physical abuse, u always fail to realise verbal abuse does more harm than physical
. Please. Please let me hear! As she abused you, did your leg break? Biko shift! You better go and apologize to her cause as you've beaten her-you're now the one at fault! Shameless woman beater!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy:

u are a REAL MAN

You're welcome man, a bottle of beer for you!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Dreyl(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
She deserve the slap she got,one thing i don't tolerate about some women is their idiosyncrasy and abusive manners.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lol grin
Sister me
I wouldn't be that stupid to refer to sm1 as brainless
There re so many sh*its a man can take but not continous insults

Tho i don't endorse violence o
Truetalk, I don't support calling a man names, even the bible is against it, neither do I support corrective mechanisms like slapping her. From the post he said his wife never makes a point without insults, and he has dated her for years....

Having said that, I expect him to have understood her personality and grow a tough skin to it or better still, not marry her.
My hubby has this friend, all d guy did was push his wife aside, during an argument, she fell and miscarried her pregnancy...took her almost 2yrs to conceive another, you can imagine what the marriage went through within dose months...

What i'm trying to say is women are fragile, they have 1st class in running their mouth, sometimes it's advisable to ignore them (difficult as it might seem). If she had slumped due to the slap - trust me, this wouldn't be the story.

My hubby uses ignoring mechanism, he does it so good that, I for prefer make im beat me sef.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Nah! Can't invite you. I replied you earlier thinking you had a brain- my dear its water and sand that has actually filled your head. Mtchewww
Oh , what has called for insults ..... no worry ,u go meet am .
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: It is ungentlemanly to slap ur wife
First this... undecided
...bt come 2 tink of it, callin ur husband brainless is unacceptable, if i'm in d husband shoes i will definately beat a hell out of her. Wht nonsense!
Then this... lipsrsealed

Bros which side you dey gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lol grin
Sister me
I wouldn't be that stupid to refer to sm1 as brainless
There re so many sh*its a man can take but not continous insults

Tho i don't endorse violence o

I'm already tripping for u cos of this ur post
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onyiibazz:

Wait na me this one dey ask? I go give you one better slap o, you think say i be the Op! Be like say elders no dey your village again
Firstly...you can NEVER slap me...maybe e-slap but not in reality.
-then it's advisable to read, understand before commenting...bc my post you jumped on was sarcastic, neither was it directed to you.
-yes there are elders in my village, and they understand/reason before talking/typing...
-nope I don't think you re the OP - the difference between both of you is kinda clear.
Thanks...
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Duh! I hate being ignored. I honestly rather you beat me than ignore me. Being ignored can kill me! Get it?
Yea,,but not all men can endure...
People are different smiley

The Op tried sef cool
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Onyiibazz: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Firstly...you can NEVER slap me...maybe e-slap but not in reality.
-then it's advisable to read, understand before commenting...bc my post you jumped on was sarcastic, neither was it directed to you.
-yes there are elders in my village, and they understand/reason before talking/typing...
-nope I don't think you re the OP - the difference between both of you is kinda clear.
Thanks...

Hei, oya no vex eh, e-strokes her hair! Seems we even have the same name! Are you Onyekachi?
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by bukatyne(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is a very sad story and I am happy the husband realized his mistake slapping her

When all is calm, he should apologize and let his wife know that running her mouth/jacking his shirt can lead to violence and ruin their home. I am sure she will change.

He will also make her realise that just as she can run her mouth to hurt her husband, he can run his hands to hurt her.

If she doesn't, then he needa to escalate to herr family

The woman got served lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
She calla you brainless all the time......

You slaped her and she returned the slap?

You both dated for several years and got married just last year....

Ghen ghen....your wife sha. Smh.

Op slapping her was not the best.

I fear for your marriage Op.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by claremont(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
You do that to your wife in the UK, the police would come in and get you locked up for assault. You end up with a criminal record, your wife keeps your property and your money.

There is no justification for assault regardless of the party involved, especially when other avenues such as counselling and separation have not been exhausted.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by soulglo: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
There's a total lack of respect here. I can't even refer to my siblings as a brainless. People need to get professional help before things get bad. These behaviors escalate over time
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by 50calibre(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . By ignoring her. Simple! Ignore her enough till she gets miserable and even realizes her faults and then she'd even apologize or try to reach out to you. Its far better than beating her up. For me, if you beat me- ill use whatever I see and hit you back, I will not stand and be beaten . Ignoring me- always works. Cause later, I get sober and reflect and then see my wrongs if I'm at fault that is. Ps: See why couples should court before marriage. Spend time understanding each other before jumping into marriage, courtship creates time to understand and know how to deal with each other. smiley. You're welcome!

Loool I like your type, loud mouthed, insolent & defensive. Drilling you into submission is going to be so much fun.

I've seen stubborn women drilled into submission to a point where they tremble at sound of their husband's voice.

You must be naive if you think fighting back is in your interest. Better rethink that.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Elnino4ladies: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
First this... undecided

Then this... lipsrsealed

Bros which side you dey gringrin

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by 50calibre(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
claremont: You do that to your wife in the UK, the police would come in and get you locked up for assault. You end up with a criminal record, your wife keeps your property and your money.

There is no justification for assault regardless of the party involved, especially when other avenues such as counselling and separation have not been exhausted.

Yes and in the UK if your wife persistently insults you & calls you names, she could be punished for verbal abuse

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
50calibre:

Loool I like your type, loud mouthed, insolent & defensive. Drilling you into submission is going to be so much fun.

I've seen stubborn women drilled into submission to a point where they tremble at sound of their husband's voice.

You must be naive if you think fighting back is in your interest. Better rethink that.
. Tremble at the sound of their husband's voice because he's Hitler? LMAO! Naïve? Not even close. Unlike most marriages in Nigeria today where majority of men feel they did their wives a favor by marrying her so she must swallow all the BS, that can never apply to me. I will get married to a man cause I love him and cause he makes me feel awesome and also cause we have similar future prospects/dreams and etc and not cause society thinks I'm ripe or whatever. I have never and will never be with anyone who feels they're doing me a favor by being with me or they're with me outta pity. NO! I'd rather be single then or turn gay sef. Lmao! Oh and my type? Submission is only outta so much love for him and probably understanding- nothing else!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
Yea,,but not all men can endure...
People are different smiley

The Op tried sef cool
. Eh? The OP tried so you would have done worse? As calm as you look? Hmm.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Eh? The OP tried so you would have done worse? As calm as you look? Hmm.
gringringrin
Don't judge me based on picture please...

But I didn't say I would do anything though,,just stating the obvious fact that not every man will react the same way to this..

Different strokes for different folks smiley
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Tremble at the sound of their husband's voice because he's Hitler? LMAO! Naïve? Not even close. Unlike most marriages in Nigeria today where majority of men feel they did their wives a favor by marrying her so she must swallow all the BS, that can never apply to me. I will get married to a man cause I love him and cause he makes me feel awesome and also cause we have similar future prospects/dreams and etc and not cause society thinks I'm ripe or whatever. I have never and will never be with anyone who feels they're doing me a favor by being with me or they're with me outta pity. NO! I'd rather be single then or turn gay sef. Lmao! Oh and my type? Submission is only outta so much love for him and probably understanding- nothing else!
lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by 50calibre(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Tremble at the sound of their husband's voice because he's Hitler? LMAO! Naïve? Not even close. Unlike most marriages in Nigeria today where majority of men feel they did their wives a favor by marrying her so she must swallow all the BS, that can never apply to me. I will get married to a man cause I love him and cause he makes me feel awesome and also cause we have similar future prospects/dreams and etc and not cause society thinks I'm ripe or whatever. I have never and will never be with anyone who feels they're doing me a favor by being with me or they're with me outta pity. NO! I'd rather be single then or turn gay sef. Lmao! Oh and my type? Submission is only outta so much love for him and probably understanding- nothing else!

Loool very funny!! This has nothing to do with love, a mother loves her son to death but that wont stop her from punishing him when necessary.

If you love a man & he loves you and you intend to keep it that way, you better keep your tongue in check because when you start running your mouth like an engine, there's only so much that loving, cool, rational man can take before he snaps.

As for not being desperate for marriage, loool I hear that all the time from Nigerian women but even a fool knows that's bullshi*t

Every Nigerian woman of ripe age is desperate to get married, that's a given. So when you say you're not, it's either you're not being truthful or you're still very young to be worried. Take your pick

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Dlionsheart: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dis one na blokus play nah
no be beta slap. Maybe na sexy slap
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dechandel(f): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onyiibazz:

This girl sabi book eh! Remind me to buy you fayrouz later for this prompt response!
Fayrouz
*flips hair and catwalks out*
U must be jokinggrin

Rooneyboy:
I'm already tripping for u cos of this ur post
Its a free world tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Oldest Thing In Your Family House? / My 16 Year Old Brother Still Bed-wetting / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.