Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (15691 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by jayedu108: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . I'm highly disappointed that with all your intelligence, you'd conclude all "ripe" Nigerian women are desperate for marriage. That is very wrong! Right now, I am not even ready for marriage. I have a whole lot of friends who are not even interested in marriage. Agreed! Majority wanna get married, but not all. There's a percentage right now that would rather focus on building themselves, having their own. Working hard to increase their knowledge, experience and of course- self worth! See? You're so lucky you didn't say that to my face, I woulda slapped you. Go and sin no more!
stop ranting he jst told u d truth indirectly u are also a desperate for marriage young lady.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
GoodFaith:
The Op have MY TYPE OF "I am temperamental
but patient "

HE SHOULD HAVE WALK AWAY
ANY PERSON CAN KILL A WOMAN FOR THEIR NASTY MOUTH
. Its easier said than done.Op or is it LB, try overlook most of her insults if nt all n if Ʊ must caution her don't do it via slaps/beatings constant talks,I min heart 2 heart talk will go a long way.Ʊ might nt see it in ∂ shortrun buh def in the longrun she will change.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy:

Me idiot
why the heck did u call me an idiot

in all honesty I think ur brain needs an automatic reset . angry

Me idiot
why the heck did u call me an idiot

in all honesty I think ur brain needs an automatic reset .
of course u! look what u r commenting !
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy: Something that has never happened to me
happened this morning. I dated my wife for
several years before getting married to her
sometime last year. I am temperamental
but patient but I have always been able to
control my temper when dealing with my
wife and I rather walk away or go hang out
with friends or have a drink and sleep it off,
but today it went beyond limit. My wife can
insult Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ will
slap her.
Last week I happened to throw some of my
clothes in the washing machine with very
few of her clothes that she said were in
there earlier which I didn't take note and
after her arrival from work, the next thing
she could say was that I don't have a
brain and that is why I could do that.
Continue
I hate insults and my wife is the type that
does not make her point without insults. I
was very angry and cautioned her not to
speak with me in that manner again but
she kept repeating it and I told her that the
day she will talk to me like this and my
brain receives it wrongly then she will hate
herself.
Just this morning it happened again. We
were both in the kitchen and we were both
about preparing food, apparently she said I
shouldn't do something and I told her that
its not a big deal if I did it and if I don't
see the wrong in it then I won't be able to
handle the same incident when it happens
again. Then she flew up again saying that I
am brainless and I told her to stop it but
she continued by saying I have the
common sense and its because she has
uncommon sense is why she can always
detect me being brainless.Yet again I gave
my warning to her that she should stop
saying such and there will be a day when it
will fall on my wrong side. She continued
saying I am harmless and I should do my
worst. She even dared me into doing
anything. She said it several times and I
got angry and pulled her shirt to warn her.
Then she triggered and started roughing
me then I slapped her and she slapped me
a few times and I gave her one more and
pushed her off.
Firstly this is not my character. For me to
even fight with a male friend physically, it
takes a whole lot, and I can count how
many male friends I have had to fight while
growing up on just one hand. I actually feel
bad for hitting her even though I know the
slap is not the normal slap I can give.
There was emotions in slapping her but I
wanted to prove a point to her that I chose
not to ever hit a woman and its not
something I can't do. I am writing this
because I feel so bad. Do you think I went
beyond lines by slapping her? How do I
make up for it?

culled from LIB BLOG

anyway its empty issue. you chose her, u knew who she is. its not like she fell from the blue sky yesterday! so if u knew her ways and u couldn't deal with it like normal man its your problem. only weak men who can't handle argument with words, deal with it with fists
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
kahanma: Women!!!! Ahhhhhh
They can fuc*k your brain till you are brainless.
smileyit takes a brainy man nt to allow such fuc*ks make him brainless tongue
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
Not every woman likes being ignored...
I hope you know that too smiley
this single act will automatically reset the brain of 80% of women.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
evegran: . Okay. Noted and I wasn't judging. smiley
Cool cool
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
hurpeyeahme: this single act will automatically reset the brain of 80% of women.
you mean being ignored?

Or the slap? smiley
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
you mean being ignored?

Or the slap? smiley
been ignored
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by addictiv(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
the slap works immediately depending on the signal strength and produces faster results, ignoring however works better but it takes the grace of the almighty to ignore a woman who is bent on waking the beast in you. to cap it all, you eventually have to forgive her when she realizes her error and calls for truce. imagine after raining heaps of abuse on me, my mother, my family,my colleagues etc plus the public spectacle. i should let it all go because you say sorry.....nahhh she has to pay, she must pay.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2014
hurpeyeahme: been ignored
It doesn't work for most women...
They prefer that "Slap"
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by AriDsexy(f): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2014
kilokeys: bros.. dont slap women.. it makes frontpage news..

next time konk her head...

she can't possibly tell her colleagues u konked her, could she?
I had a bad day yesterday and that's why I'm still up by this time,but when I read ur comment,it made me laugh so hard.Thanks for changing my mood.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by An0nimus: 1:15am On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ....Ile-oko Ile eko ni...

Am very sure her peeps at home would have hammered the insulting and abusing issue to her times without number.....
...Honestly, from my perspective...I blame the husband for slapping the wife..He should have punished her another way...

I also dont blame him for slapping her again, cos i think she deserves it alittle...Am very sure she must have pushed the husband to the wall, am very sure she must have done lots to frustrate and belittle him.....

God!!!...What has happened to our culture??...Our mothers respect our fathers, they never insult them..They never raise their voice or even call them brainless....they know the consequence...they dont wanna dance to d music later..hence, they never behaved like women of nowadays.....
Got a brother corn-fused.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by AriDsexy(f): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2014
F4lakes and amtheone,how come ur still up like me...its way pass ur bed time tongue.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: . Please un follow me. I can't stand you. Thank you, God bless in advance. *whew*
what is this one feeling like? Mtcheew
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by kilokeys(m): 2:15am On Sep 11, 2014
AriDsexy:
I had a bad day yesterday and that's why I'm still up by this time,but when I read ur comment,it made me laugh so hard.Thanks for changing my mood.

babe lol.. i am a gentleman o.. i hope today would be better for u.. we all have bad days sometimes.. i vent on nairaland. funny pple here plenty o
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by AriDsexy(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2014
kilokeys:

babe lol.. i am a gentleman o.. i hope today would be better for u.. we all have bad days sometimes.. i vent on nairaland. funny pple here plenty o
I hope so too.For me,NL is d wrongest place to vent,cos pple will so insult u and compound ur problems...Whatever works for u though.Nice day too.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by ayando(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: . Duh! I hate being ignored. I honestly rather you beat me than ignore me. Being ignored can kill me! Get it?
. Lady, you are only speaking for yourself. Secondly, verbal abuse get to men violently if you need to know that now. Not everybody can reasonably react under that condition. Now, how do you control a woman whose tongue is caustic? Personally, I will not beat her but that's the end of a marriage in terms of love n commitment.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Ryabcool(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: . Who said I'm fighting with him? I actually enjoyed interacting with him. Joe, don't you have better things to do? I've asked you politely to stay away from me- heck! I've even asked you rudely to stay away. Try your best to avoid me. I don't wanna hear from you. Don't get into my mentions. Please! Avoid me! I can't stand you. Chineke!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Ryabcool(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well, ignoring is always the best option. She can scream from now till Jesus comes, i will ignore her like she doesn't exist. But the moment she lays her hands on me and attacks me physically, that day will be bloody. The thing wey make her raise her hands on me, she go explain am on hospital bed that day.

Physical assault is bad, and i expect everyone to defend his/herself when attacked. Women inclusive. If a man attacks you physically, defend with everything you've got.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by anthoniaz(f): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
The OP's wife is just too rude.She has a husband who helps her with chores at home, yet she acts disrespectful. It's not fair, if your husband does anything wrong, all you can do as a wife is tell him politely unless the OP has done something in the past that makes her irritated whenever he's around her.

@OP:Is there anything you did to her that you think makes her act the way she does? Whatever the problem is, please settle it, forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by vega84(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
My guy to hit a woman is nt good,bt nt in this case cos she triggered it. I think u hav endured enough the slap was necessary my bro frm next time she will start controlling her mouth. (once in a while slap is necessary some times) #vegatalks#
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by ThatNaijaNigger: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2016
lwkmd!! #UglyBitchLinda
Leetunechi:
I wanted to make a commmebt,but saw LIb

well

smh undecided
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Lamborghini(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
The woman deserves the slap. Next time multiply am by two.
Afterall you warned her not to insult you many times but she continued and even said you are harmless.
Multiply the slaps next time.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by mavaakiti(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
kilokeys:
bros.. dont slap women.. it makes frontpage news..

next time konk her head...

she can't possibly tell her colleagues u konked her, could she?
Lmao!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Oldest Thing In Your Family House? / My 16 Year Old Brother Still Bed-wetting / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.