Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Crazy Facts You Never Knew! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Facts You Never Knew! (852 Views)

I Bet That Children Of Nowadays Never Knew This Struggle (photo) / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Facts You Never Knew! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals causing relaxation. Women seem to like it light and frequent, men like it more strenuous.

Warner Chappel Music owns the copyright to the song 'Happy Birthday'. They make over $1 million in royalties every year from the commercial use of the song.

China has more English speakers than the United States.

Homosexuality remained on the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental illnesses until 1973.

President George W. Bush and Playboy founder Hugh Hefner are cousins!

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. Is that why Flipper was always smiling.

In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.

In Siberia, in 1994, a container full of marijuana was discovered in the 2,000-year-old grave of a Scythian princess and priestess, among the many other articles buried with her.

Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of their birthplace

Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone!

In France it is still illegal to name a pig Napoleon.

You can actually buy land on the Moon.

Pele has always hated his nickname, which he says sounds like "baby-talk in Portuguese.

Microsoft made $16,005 in revenue in its first year of operation.

Its not by force ooooo, if you like enter this link to like this page for Online Story and poem cash contest. https://m.facebook.com/orangetott

follow @ orangetot1
follow me @costinah

1 Like

Re: Crazy Facts You Never Knew! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its not by force ooooo, if you like enter
this link to like this page for Online Story
and poem cash contest. https://
m.facebook.com/orangetott

Hehe, op, I like you.
Re: Crazy Facts You Never Knew! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
blizard44: Its not by force ooooo, if you like enter
this link to like this page for Online Story
and poem cash contest. https://
m.facebook.com/orangetott

Hehe, op, I like you.

Well thank youuuuuuuu
Re: Crazy Facts You Never Knew! by aboyaji(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
when i reac to france, i will know. For the options for france
Re: Crazy Facts You Never Knew! by zyzxx(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made
of stone!
Na because na that kind sleep jacob slept back den dat make im c angle. If u want to experience it too repteam try it .

(1) (Reply)

The Panics Of Pasion. / Stockholm Syndrome (the Blind Love). / Why I Killed My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.